- » Mexican Steak Strip
Mexican Steak Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican steak strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican steak strip recipes.
Mexican Steak Strips
Season meat with salt and Mexican seasoning and brown in 1 teaspoon of the oil, turning to brown both sides and cooking until medium rare.
Transfer to a platter and chill.
Pour water into pan and scrape up drippings.
Pour into a bowl and reserve.
Slice 1/8... - 37.3538
Mexican Steak Fajita
1. In a bowl place the steak. Add lime juice, oil and garlic.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
3. Remove from marinade. In a large frying pan or hot wok place the steak.
4. Stir fry for 2 minutes till the meat is well... - 45.6475
A hearty beef and bean dinner can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. - 33.8965
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 118.703
Buffalo Steak Tostada
A popular Mexican dish with skirt steak topped with cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and Budweiser Mild & Tangy Wing Sauce. - 25.1863
Flank Steak With Peppers
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak... - 45.7816
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.743
Steak Nachos With Pico De Gallo Salsa
Every woman dreams of creating a taste buzz in your home with simple recipe with lot ado but no fuss. Here is quite a simple steak nachos recipe for a woman like you. The video shows steak nachos that can bring change to the dinner table. Watch the chef make... - 143.909
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.8314
Skillet Steak Fajitas
Blend steak sauce and salsa.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup salsa mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook onion and pepper in margarine for 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove with slotted... - 37.4488
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 44.245
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 101.668
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 35.345
Stir Fried Steak And Green Peppers
1. Place the flank steaks in the freezer till partially frozen, say forty five minutes; trim any excess fat off and slice at on angle into thin sections, crosswise
2.In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, ginger, sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.5694