- » Mexican Steak Lime Marinade
Mexican Steak Lime Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican steak lime marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican steak lime marinade recipes.
Cinco De Mayo Mexican Steak Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
It is Cinco De Mayo this week, and I have a healthy Flank steak salad recipe for you today that is muy bien for your family's Fiesta. Remember to get your ingredients from good sources - local, organic, grass fed meats, and try to buy the highest quality food... - 0
Mexican Grilled Steaks
Mix marinade until well blended.
Marinate fish about 15 minutes, then grill, basting with leftover marinade. - 30.1662
Mexican Sliced Steak
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it, and pierce well with a fork.
Pour in the marinade and turn the steak to coat well;... - 39.1693
Carne Asada Barbecue
For marinade, combine lime juice, vegetable juice cocktail, chopped onion, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Place steak in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over steak.
Marinate in the refrigerator 3 to 4 hours, turning bag... - 44.9511
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Mexican Flank Steak Sandwiches
Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, onion, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt, and cumin.
Pour over steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight; turn occasionally.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 39.2373
Mexican Flank Steak
In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chiles and lime juice until smooth.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup chile mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill steak over medium... - 30.6361
Mexican Steak Fajita
1. In a bowl place the steak. Add lime juice, oil and garlic.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
3. Remove from marinade. In a large frying pan or hot wok place the steak.
4. Stir fry for 2 minutes till the meat is well... - 47.3226
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.0919
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.2789
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Have a backyard fiesta with these grilled steak fajitas! It’s easy enough to make for a weeknight meal or a summer grill out in Chicago. - 38.2576
Carne Asada Flank Steak Torta By The Bbq Pit Boys
Go Mexican for a change and enjoy a fiesta with your friends! Get on your sombreros and poncho and cook up a storm! For your idea creation you may want to watch this video and figure out how to great a wonderful carna asada sandwich filled with some sumptuous... - 126.815
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.6377
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.7483
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.3727
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
Salsa Marinated Chuck Steak
Combine salsa, lime juice, hoisin sauce and ginger.
Place beef chuck shoulder steak in plastic bag; add 1/2 salsa mixture, turning to coat steak.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours (or overnight, if desired), turning at least... - 27.8639
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 100.906
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 38.593
Trim excess fat from steak.
In shallow glass dish, combine beer, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add steak; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning marinade over meat occasionally.
Drain steak; reserve marinade.
Pat steak... - 36.1543
Mexican Grilled Swordfish
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold swordfish steaks in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, chili powder, hot pepper flakes and oregano.
Add fish to marinade, turning to coat on both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, turning... - 32.6095
I thought fajitas were the best Mexican dish until I made these Mexican tampiquena at my home. This video shows how Chef Patrico make this easy dish in his award winning restaurant and gives the tips for a perfect tampiquena. So take a look for the directions... - 102.023
Grilled Ahi With Mango-peach Salsa
Mix all ingredients together except for the mango and tuna.
Marinate the fish overnight in half the mixture.
Heat coals in barbecue.
Peel and cut mango into cubes; add to the other half of the marinade.
Broil tuna steaks 6-8 minutes turning once. - 31.3095
Combine lime juice, salt, and pepper in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Place steak in bag, and secure tightly, turning bag to coat each side thoroughly.
Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, and drain well.
Grill steak over medium-hot... - 31.4183
Texas Style Steak On Hot Bread
Combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin in large glass dish.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness.
Place steak in marinade; turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or several hours, turning several times.
Drain steak;... - 39.7127
Beef And Salsa Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Seed green and sweet peppers; cut each into 8 wedges.
Place pepper wedges, steak, and onion in bag; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Combine... - 43.2662
Make the marinade: In a large bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the lime juice, the cumin, and the oil.
Add the steak to the marinade, turning it to coat it well, and let it marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Grill the st - 26.2082
Classic Beef Fajitas
For marinade, mix 1/4 cup lime juice, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and garlic.
Score meat making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals diagonally across the steak on both sides in a diamond pattern.
Place steak in plastic bag set in shallow dish.
Add marinade;... - 44.9923
Combine first 10 ingredients in a shallow dish, and stir well.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet.
Add steak to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Cover dish, and refrigerate 8 hours.
Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
Grill... - 43.0538
Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this... - 44.5574
1. With a trimming knife, trim the steak of any visible fat and pound it to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a plastic bag, place the steak and add lime juice, garlic, and pepper over it.
3. Tie the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8... - 38.6333
1. In a shallow container mix the first 10 ingredients.
2. Pound the steak into a thickness of 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place the steak in marinade and coat each side very well.
4. Refrigerate keeping the container covered for 8 hours.
5. Remove the... - 47.2646
Combine steak, lime juice, garlic and black pepper in large heavy-duty resealable freezer bag; seal.
Refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
Remove steak from bag and place on broiler pan.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Add bell pepper to... - 37.6227
Saturday Chefs - Beef Fajitas
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lime juice, crushed garlic, cilantro, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, pepper flakes, ground coriander, and ground cumin. Whisk well.
2. Drop steak in marinade and let it rest for... - 0
1) In a flat pan, place the steak.
2) Mix together lime juice, beer and Italian dressing.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for 2-3 hours.
4) Scrape off the excess marinade from the steak.
5) Cook meat under grill for about 5... - 43.6573
In small bowl, combine oil and garlic; pour over meat.
Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade.
Slice meat diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 28.3449
1. Trim all the fat and membrane from the steak. Place the meat in a pan large enough to hold the meat and the marinade. Combine the beer, lime and lemon juices, onion, garlic, thyme, cumin and bay leaves in a medium-size bowl. Add the marinade to the beef;... - 33.5196
Beef And Cheese Fajitas
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine tequila and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in... - 43.0575
1. Wash and pat dry the beef.
2. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes or till it is firm and can be sliced easily. Set the meat against the grain on the bias and cut the meat into ¼-inch slices.
3. In a large bowl, mix the 1/4 cup lime juice,... - 44.6811
Place the flank steak in a glass dish.
Combine the next nine ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade.
Grill meat over hot coals until it is cooked as desired, about 4 minutes per sidle for medium, 5... - 39.6199
Beef fajitas are a great weekly meal but are also an inexpensive way to entertain. You can really stretch a piece of meat in dishes such as this. You will need some time to marinade the meat so make sure you plan ahead. I marinated these overnight but you... - 139.334
1. Cut beef into 2 x 1 x 1/4 Inch strips. Place in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili powder in small bowl. Pour over beef; seal bag. Let stand for 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Cut bell peppers into strips. Cut... - 35.0486
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.349
1) On the meat, sprinkle lemon rind, pepper, garlic, and salt evenly.
2) In a bowl or plastic bag, place the meat.
3) Stir in teriyaki sauce, oil, vinegar, beer, and hot pepper.
4) Turn the meat to coat.
5) Marinate for 1 hour or more before... - 44.5346
Carne Asada Burritos With Bean Salsa
Burritos are a simple dish and happen to be everybody’s favorite. If you too are making them for dinner and there won’t be any leftover. The chef in this video makes burritos with some leftover rice, carne asada and bean salsa. Watch the video for the... - 115.165
Simple Marinated Carne Asada
Want to learn making Carne Asada, it makes a good accompaniment to serve with rice, into tacos and burritos. They are easy and wonderful to make when a skillful chef demonstrates you. Watch the video, for the recipe and get the quick and handy tips from the... - 114.753
Tuna With Avocado Kiwi Salsa
1. If the tuna steaks are large, cut them up into six smaller pieces.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix the tuna and the remaining ingredients.
3. Turn the tuna ingredients and let it coat the fish well
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes... - 47.2271
Grilled Swordfish With Black Bean And Corn Salsa
1 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all swordfish ingredients except the fish. Add swordfish to the marinade and turn to coat properly.
2 Cover and refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours to marinate.
3 In a medium... - 46.4022
Carne Asada Con Papas Y Salsa Roja
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
3) Evenly rub the mixture over the steaks and keep aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4) Broil the chiles... - 46.8288
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
Grilled Tuna With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Arrange tuna steaks in glass dish; pour pineapple juice mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; stir gently.
Cover and... - 37.7013
Lemon Baked Halibut
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mix the salsa ingredients to blend everything. Refrigerate, covered, until used.
2. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with oil, cilantro, pepper, and zest and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours for the marinade... - 45.2324
Quick Fajitas With Pico De Gallo
Combine lime juice, oil and garlic to make marinade.
Place steak in plastic bag, add marinade and coat steak.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 20-30 minutes, turning once to coat.
Remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
Place steak on grid over... - 31.7233
Fajitas With Beer
Prepare Pico de Gallo Sauce.
Trim excess fat from steak; place in shallow glass dish.
Combine beer, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce; pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning marinade over meat occasionally.
Drain steak; reserve... - 34.5604
Grilled Beef And Vegetable Fajitas
Combine 1 cup salsa and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Trim fat from steak.
Add steak and peppers to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until steak and peppers are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.3652
Combine first 10 ingredients in a shallow container, and mix well.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness.
Add steak to marinade, turning to coat each side thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Remove steak from marinade, and drain well.
Grill... - 41.3217
Place steak in a zip-top heavy duty plastic bag.
Combine juice, garlic salt, and pepper, stirring well; pour over steak, and secure bag tightly.
Turn bag to coat steak thoroughly.
Place bag in a large shallow container; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning bag... - 36.7388
From Mexico come fajitas burritos filled with lime-marinated steak and grilled onions.
Trim and discard any fat from steak.
Place in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, oregano, and pepper; pour over... - 39.0596
Tex Mex Fajitas
1. ln a large shallow glass dish, mix 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lime juice, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, and pepper. Add the steak, turning to coat with the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Preheat the... - 31.7394
Pomegranate Beef Fajitas
A wonderful combination of exotic fruit and beef straight from RC's Briskethouses Kitchen - 43.654
Fajitas have a pungent taste. The meat steaks and beans give the Fajitas a stimulating taste. Fajitas are inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 42.1868
Cut steak crosswise into about 12-inch lengths, then place in a 9- by 13-inch dish.
In a small bowl, stir together lime juice, oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, oregano, and pepper.
Pour over meat; turn meat to coat.
Place onion halves, cut side down, in marinade... - 39.388
Pork And Chicken Fajitas
Pork And Chicken Fajitas is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork and chicken recipe, Pork And Chicken Fajitas is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.6583
Thinking of Fajitas can make you hungry.This a simple beef fajita recipe made with Tabasco sauce,onions & beef strips. - 28.6863
In 12-inch heavy skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the butter over high heat; add onions and saute until onions are clear and turning brown on the edges, about 3 minutes, stirring or shaking skillet occasionally.
Add bell peppers; toss or stir to combine with... - 37.4268
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the Italian salad dressing, the 1/2 cup salsa, the lime... - 40.4314
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 45.402