- » Mexican Steak Lime
Mexican Steak Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican steak lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican steak lime recipes.
Cinco De Mayo Mexican Steak Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
It is Cinco De Mayo this week, and I have a healthy Flank steak salad recipe for you today that is muy bien for your family's Fiesta. Remember to get your ingredients from good sources - local, organic, grass fed meats, and try to buy the highest quality food... - 0
Lime Steak Fajitas
Remove any visible fat from the steak.
Cut the steak into very thin slices and place in a flat glass pan.
Mix together the lime juice and black pepper and pour over the steak.
Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Remove the seeds and inner fibers from the green and red... - 38.5854
Lime Steak Fajitas
1.Slice away visible fat from steak.
2.Slice steak thinly.
3. Take a glass bowl and place steak slices in it.
4.In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, black pepper and pour over the steak.
5.Let marinate in the regrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
6.... - 48.6446
Mexican Sliced Steak
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it, and pierce well with a fork.
Pour in the marinade and turn the steak to coat well;... - 39.1693
Mexican Grilled Steaks
Mix marinade until well blended.
Marinate fish about 15 minutes, then grill, basting with leftover marinade. - 30.1662
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Mexican Flank Steak Sandwiches
Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, onion, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt, and cumin.
Pour over steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight; turn occasionally.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 39.2373
Mexican Flank Steak
In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chiles and lime juice until smooth.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup chile mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill steak over medium... - 30.6361
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 44.4694
Mexican Steak Fajita
1. In a bowl place the steak. Add lime juice, oil and garlic.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
3. Remove from marinade. In a large frying pan or hot wok place the steak.
4. Stir fry for 2 minutes till the meat is well... - 47.3226
Mexican Steak Strips
Season meat with salt and Mexican seasoning and brown in 1 teaspoon of the oil, turning to brown both sides and cooking until medium rare.
Transfer to a platter and chill.
Pour water into pan and scrape up drippings.
Pour into a bowl and reserve.
Slice 1/8... - 38.7266
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.0919
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.2789
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Have a backyard fiesta with these grilled steak fajitas! It’s easy enough to make for a weeknight meal or a summer grill out in Chicago. - 38.2576
Lime Poached Fish With Corn And Chili Salsa
Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa is a desire ! The salsa sauce made with tomato and cilantro inclusions makes this dish truly worth craving for. Enjoy this Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa. Do you want to know more about this exciting... - 48.867
Carne Asada Flank Steak Torta By The Bbq Pit Boys
Go Mexican for a change and enjoy a fiesta with your friends! Get on your sombreros and poncho and cook up a storm! For your idea creation you may want to watch this video and figure out how to great a wonderful carna asada sandwich filled with some sumptuous... - 126.815
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Flank Steak With Peppers
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak... - 44.2175
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.079
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.3727
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.7483
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
How To Make Steak Nachos
Nachos are a nice change of pace for dinner sometimes. They also make a great appetizer. Here’s a really easy recipe that promises to deliver great taste! - 106.897
Grilled Herb Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim all visible fat from the skirt steaks and cut them against the grain into 6-inch-long pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapefio, garlic, pepper, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt.
In a 1 -gallon freezer bag, layer the steak pieces with... - 44.3182
Rib Steaks With Papaya Salsa
These Rib Steaks with Tomato Salsa taste incredible ! I love this with rice ! You'll like this Rib Steaks with Tomato Salsa too. Just try out and tell me if you like it! - 40.0775
Alambre Steak Tacos
Tacos filled with cooked meats, vegetables and seasonings are treat to the eyes as well as the tongue. Watch how to make Alambre Steak Tacos with beef steak as the key ingredient along with common seasonings and vegetables. Good to accompany wine or drink. - 102.194
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
Carne Asada Tacos / Tacos De Carne Asada
1. Season the skirt steak with salt, pepper and cumin from both sides and rub well.
2. Slice the steak into two pieces.
3. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
4. Place the steaks on grill and cook for a few minutes.
5. On the same grill... - 0
Salsa Marinated Chuck Steak
Combine salsa, lime juice, hoisin sauce and ginger.
Place beef chuck shoulder steak in plastic bag; add 1/2 salsa mixture, turning to coat steak.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours (or overnight, if desired), turning at least... - 27.8639
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Grilled Steaks With Salsa
Prepare Fresh Mexican Salsa; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano and salt.
Beat in lime juice, then olive oil.
Rinse fish steaks; pat dry with paper towels.
Rub garlic mixture into rinsed steaks.
Let stand at room temperature while preheating... - 35.1638
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 100.906
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 137.415
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 35.6686
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 100.591
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 38.593
Pan Seared Halibut Steaks With Avocado Salsa
Combine 2 tablespoons salsa and 1/4 teaspoon salt; spread over both sides of halibut.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add halibut; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is opaque in center.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 2... - 32.8165
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground red pepper in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake Well to coat.
Heat the tortillas... - 35.1028
Carne Asada Barbecue
For marinade, combine lime juice, vegetable juice cocktail, chopped onion, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Place steak in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over steak.
Marinate in the refrigerator 3 to 4 hours, turning bag... - 44.9511
Mexican Potato Chips
Use enough potato chips to fill a 2-quart bowl.
Sprinkle the chips lightly with lime juice, tossing gently.
Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce, salt, and steak sauce to taste.
Serve immediately. - 30.4726
Trim excess fat from steak.
In shallow glass dish, combine beer, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add steak; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning marinade over meat occasionally.
Drain steak; reserve marinade.
Pat steak... - 36.1543
I thought fajitas were the best Mexican dish until I made these Mexican tampiquena at my home. This video shows how Chef Patrico make this easy dish in his award winning restaurant and gives the tips for a perfect tampiquena. So take a look for the directions... - 102.023
Mexican Grilled Swordfish
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold swordfish steaks in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, chili powder, hot pepper flakes and oregano.
Add fish to marinade, turning to coat on both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, turning... - 32.6095
Mexican Style Corn On The Cob
1. In a pot boil water and add a teaspoon of salt, place the corn and cook for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes drain and set the corn aside.
3. In a bowl combine the softened butter, red chili, lime zest, Himalayan sea salt and fresh chives.
4. Mash... - 0
Mexican Shellfish Chowder
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine broth, wine, bay leaf, garlic, saffron, and chiles.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, whirl tomatoes until coarsely pureed; set... - 42.1089
Halibut With Strawberry Salsa
For strawberry salsa, in a small bowl stir together plum sauce, lime juice, and ginger.
Remove 3 tablespoons of the mixture and combine with the salt and black pepper; set aside.
Stir strawberries, cucumber, green onion, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper into the... - 41.748
Grilled Ahi With Mango-peach Salsa
Mix all ingredients together except for the mango and tuna.
Marinate the fish overnight in half the mixture.
Heat coals in barbecue.
Peel and cut mango into cubes; add to the other half of the marinade.
Broil tuna steaks 6-8 minutes turning once. - 31.3095
1. Place steaks in utility dish; pierce with fork. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with lime juice, rubbing into surface. Cover and refrigerate while preparing coals.
2. Place steaks on grill over medium coals. Grill steaks 7 to 9 minutes for rare to medium,... - 31.1132
Combine lime juice, salt, and pepper in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Place steak in bag, and secure tightly, turning bag to coat each side thoroughly.
Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, and drain well.
Grill steak over medium-hot... - 31.4183
Texas Style Steak On Hot Bread
Combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin in large glass dish.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness.
Place steak in marinade; turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or several hours, turning several times.
Drain steak;... - 39.7127
Beef And Salsa Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Seed green and sweet peppers; cut each into 8 wedges.
Place pepper wedges, steak, and onion in bag; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Combine... - 43.2662
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Homemade Tomato Salsa
Why buy salsa in a jar when making a Homemade Tomato Salsa is so easy. Have a look at this video to learn one of the best salsa recipes around. You will love its fresh flavors. An excellent accompaniment for any snack. - 122.754
Broiled Salmon With Mango Jalapeno Mint Salsa
This dish has such a delicious combination of flavors. The fresh mango, mint and cilantro add a tasty herb sweetness to the salmon while the jalapeno adds just the right amount of heat. If you don't like salmon, use the mango salsa on chicken, instead. - 34.8397
If you're fond of Mexican food, then you will really like this dish. Grilled Fajitas are easy to make and taste great. I'm sure you'll like it. - 94.0689
Make the marinade: In a large bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the lime juice, the cumin, and the oil.
Add the steak to the marinade, turning it to coat it well, and let it marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Grill the st - 26.2082
1. With a trimming knife, trim the steak of any visible fat and pound it to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a plastic bag, place the steak and add lime juice, garlic, and pepper over it.
3. Tie the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8... - 38.6333
Fajitas With Avocado Sauce
1) In a foil, wrap desired number of tortillas and place in warm oven.
2) Place steak on a piece of foil.
3) In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon lime juice, half of the garlic, sour cream, peel, mashed avocado, and salsa and mix well and keep aside.
4)... - 42.2386
Classic Beef Fajitas
For marinade, mix 1/4 cup lime juice, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and garlic.
Score meat making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals diagonally across the steak on both sides in a diamond pattern.
Place steak in plastic bag set in shallow dish.
Add marinade;... - 44.9923
Combine steak, lime juice, garlic and black pepper in large heavy-duty resealable freezer bag; seal.
Refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
Remove steak from bag and place on broiler pan.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Add bell pepper to... - 37.6227
1. In a shallow container mix the first 10 ingredients.
2. Pound the steak into a thickness of 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place the steak in marinade and coat each side very well.
4. Refrigerate keeping the container covered for 8 hours.
5. Remove the... - 47.2646
1) In a flat pan, place the steak.
2) Mix together lime juice, beer and Italian dressing.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for 2-3 hours.
4) Scrape off the excess marinade from the steak.
5) Cook meat under grill for about 5... - 43.6573
Saturday Chefs - Beef Fajitas
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lime juice, crushed garlic, cilantro, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, pepper flakes, ground coriander, and ground cumin. Whisk well.
2. Drop steak in marinade and let it rest for... - 0
Combine first 10 ingredients in a shallow dish, and stir well.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet.
Add steak to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Cover dish, and refrigerate 8 hours.
Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
Grill... - 43.0538
Stir Fry Fajita Salad
1) Discard the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steak.
3) In a bowl, combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) Stir well and pour over steak.
5) Cover the dish and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours... - 46.694
Beef And Cheese Fajitas
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine tequila and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake.
Marinate in... - 43.0575
Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this... - 44.5574
Betty's Colorful Mango Salsa
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Colorful Mango Salsa. This is a relish that can be used as a side dish with almost any entree. It is tremendously flavorful! - 0
1. Trim all the fat and membrane from the steak. Place the meat in a pan large enough to hold the meat and the marinade. Combine the beer, lime and lemon juices, onion, garlic, thyme, cumin and bay leaves in a medium-size bowl. Add the marinade to the beef;... - 33.5196
Place the flank steak in a glass dish.
Combine the next nine ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade.
Grill meat over hot coals until it is cooked as desired, about 4 minutes per sidle for medium, 5... - 39.6199
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 34.825
In small bowl, combine oil and garlic; pour over meat.
Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade.
Slice meat diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 28.3449
Stir Fried Fajitas
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut beef with grain into thin 2 inch strips.
Heat 12-inch skillet or wok... - 43.2202
1. Cut beef into 2 x 1 x 1/4 Inch strips. Place in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili powder in small bowl. Pour over beef; seal bag. Let stand for 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Cut bell peppers into strips. Cut... - 35.0486
1. Wash and pat dry the beef.
2. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes or till it is firm and can be sliced easily. Set the meat against the grain on the bias and cut the meat into ¼-inch slices.
3. In a large bowl, mix the 1/4 cup lime juice,... - 44.6811
Beef fajitas are a great weekly meal but are also an inexpensive way to entertain. You can really stretch a piece of meat in dishes such as this. You will need some time to marinade the meat so make sure you plan ahead. I marinated these overnight but you... - 139.334
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.349
1) On the meat, sprinkle lemon rind, pepper, garlic, and salt evenly.
2) In a bowl or plastic bag, place the meat.
3) Stir in teriyaki sauce, oil, vinegar, beer, and hot pepper.
4) Turn the meat to coat.
5) Marinate for 1 hour or more before... - 44.5346
Carne Asada Burritos With Bean Salsa
Burritos are a simple dish and happen to be everybody’s favorite. If you too are making them for dinner and there won’t be any leftover. The chef in this video makes burritos with some leftover rice, carne asada and bean salsa. Watch the video for the... - 115.165
Simple Marinated Carne Asada
Want to learn making Carne Asada, it makes a good accompaniment to serve with rice, into tacos and burritos. They are easy and wonderful to make when a skillful chef demonstrates you. Watch the video, for the recipe and get the quick and handy tips from the... - 114.753
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
Santa Fe Grilled Beef
1. To make spice mix, place onion, garlic, chilli powder, lime rind, cumin, oil and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Spread spice mix over both sides of each piece of steak and place between sheets of plastic food wrap. Pound with a meat mallet or... - 34.5463
Tex Mex Steamed Swordfish
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half to make 4 equal serving portions.
2. Line a flat vegetable steamer or steamer insert with the shredded cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Bring the water in the steamer to a boil and steam the vegetables for about 1... - 42.4277
Baked Swordfish Manzanillo
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish; brush with olive oil, coating heavily.
Sprinkle green onions over fish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 28.7699
Beef Tostada Cups
1. Heat oil in a saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry tortillas, one at a time pressed between two metal ladles, for 1 minute or until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. To make filling, place chili... - 31.7876