- » Mexican Sliced Steak
Mexican Sliced Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican sliced steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican sliced steak recipes.
Mexican Sliced Steak
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it, and pierce well with a fork.
Pour in the marinade and turn the steak to coat well;... - 39.1693
You May Also Like!
Mexican Flank Steak
In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chiles and lime juice until smooth.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup chile mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill steak over medium... - 30.6361
Mexican Flank Steak
Mexican Flank Steak is a delicious main course recipe. An easily prepared steak recipe, Mexican Flank Steak is a dish that you'll love to talk about with us. - 43.8424
Mexican Flank Steak Sandwiches
Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, onion, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt, and cumin.
Pour over steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight; turn occasionally.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 39.2373
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 44.4694
Mexican Steak Fajita
1. In a bowl place the steak. Add lime juice, oil and garlic.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
3. Remove from marinade. In a large frying pan or hot wok place the steak.
4. Stir fry for 2 minutes till the meat is well... - 47.3226
A hearty beef and bean dinner can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. - 32.6109
Mexican Steak Strips
Season meat with salt and Mexican seasoning and brown in 1 teaspoon of the oil, turning to brown both sides and cooking until medium rare.
Transfer to a platter and chill.
Pour water into pan and scrape up drippings.
Pour into a bowl and reserve.
Slice 1/8... - 38.7266
Cinco De Mayo Mexican Steak Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
It is Cinco De Mayo this week, and I have a healthy Flank steak salad recipe for you today that is muy bien for your family's Fiesta. Remember to get your ingredients from good sources - local, organic, grass fed meats, and try to buy the highest quality food... - 0
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.0919
Mexican Cubed Steaks
1. Place beef steaks in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, turning beef over after 3 minutes, until almost done; drain.
2. Top each steak with 1/4 cup salsa. Cover with waxed paper and microwave 2 to 3... - 20.4861