- » Mexican Skirt Steak Marinade
Mexican Skirt Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican skirt steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican skirt steak marinade recipes.
Grilled Skirt Steak
Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, and pepper.
Place meat in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and pour in marinade; turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning meat occasionally.
Prepare Salsa Fresca, if desired.
Place meat... - 26.8616
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 133.804
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 36.0818
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 118.703
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 113.443
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.6696
Authentic Carne Asada Street Tacos
This is how you make the real deal when it comes to "street tacos". These beef tacos are wonderful. Make this for family & friends, and they'll be begging for more. The skirt steak is marinated, the longer the better, and grilled to perfection. It's all... - 127.174
Carne Asada Gorditas
The Chef makes Carne Asada Gorditas in the video. Basically Carne Asada is thinly sliced, grilled beef served in tacos or burritos. The Chef uses Gorditas in the video. This is a delicious and filling meal. - 86.5761
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.4064
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.8314