- » Mexican Skirt Steak
Mexican Skirt Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican skirt steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican skirt steak recipes.
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 36.0818
Grilled Skirt Steak
Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, and pepper.
Place meat in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and pour in marinade; turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning meat occasionally.
Prepare Salsa Fresca, if desired.
Place meat... - 26.8616
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 118.703
Sizzling Skirt Steak Nachos
Hearty, filling, and flavorful, very few foods can top the taste, aroma and feel of a juicy steak. This spicy, savory, and seasoned dish is easy to make and good to eat. Serve it with some mashed potatoes and it is indeed to become a family favorite. Follow... - 68.1786
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 113.443
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 43.3274
Buffalo Steak Tostada
A popular Mexican dish with skirt steak topped with cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and Budweiser Mild & Tangy Wing Sauce. - 25.1863
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.6696
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.8314
Grilled Herb Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim all visible fat from the skirt steaks and cut them against the grain into 6-inch-long pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapefio, garlic, pepper, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt.
In a 1 -gallon freezer bag, layer the steak pieces with... - 42.338
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.4064