- » Mexican Skirt Steak
Mexican Skirt Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican skirt steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican skirt steak recipes.
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Sizzling Skirt Steak Nachos
Hearty, filling, and flavorful, very few foods can top the taste, aroma and feel of a juicy steak. This spicy, savory, and seasoned dish is easy to make and good to eat. Serve it with some mashed potatoes and it is indeed to become a family favorite. Follow... - 66.5086
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.2789
Grilled Skirt Steak
Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, and pepper.
Place meat in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and pour in marinade; turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning meat occasionally.
Prepare Salsa Fresca, if desired.
Place meat... - 30.6545
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0