- » Mexican Skillet Cabbage
Mexican Skillet Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican skillet cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican skillet cabbage recipes.
Ham And Cabbage Casserole
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add... - 42.9465
Cabbage Taco Soup
There's not a single being who will be able to eat just one, is what I guarantee for this Cabbage Taco Soup. It is a nice dish to be prepared within 480 minutes. No other ingredient will make Cabbage Taco Soup taste so awesome than Cabbage. Indulge yourself... - 42.7387
Chili And Cabbage Buns
1. Drain out the liquid from the chili con carne.
2. Empty into a skillet and heat over a medium flame or in the microwave.
3. In a bowl toss cabbage with lemon juice, sugar and salt.
4. Spoon equal amounts of the heated chili in each bun.
5.... - 35.7998
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Oriental Chicken In Tortillas
In a small bowl pour hot water over dried mushrooms to cover.
Let stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
Cut mushrooms into thin strips, discarding stems.
For sauce, in another bowl stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup water. Set... - 39.7218
Barbecued Onions For Tortilla Soup
GETTING READY 1) Keep aside the boiled vegetable soup. 2) Reserve the 1/4 cup onions, if wish to make New York Goodwich next day. ... - 25.3459
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add cabbage and next 6 ingredients; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Spoon vegetable mixture over 1 tortilla; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Sprinkle... - 41.0682
Sapodeaux's Texas Fish Tacos
These are not regular Fish Tacos! These are fish tacos with a twist. Batter fried fresh whiting fillets are encased in soft tortillas and topped with a spicy, tangy sour cream sauce, a combination that will give these tacos five star rating in your household.... - 116.716
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 121.504
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 133.65
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 131.02
Grilled Fish Tacos
Grilled fish tacos are healthy, delicious and not hard to make. You can use any mild white fish for this recipe. You can also cook these in a skillet if you prefer. - 134.331
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Pork Chop Garbanzo Casserole
1. In a saucepan add oil. Cook onions till brown.
2. In a skillet cook pork chops in oil and brown them till cooked.
3. Combine garbanzos, cabbage and onion.
4. Cover the skillet. Cook pork and vegetables for 15 minutes in medium heat till cabbage is... - 39.5534
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 104.527
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Something light and easy for dinner? If that’s the thought going through then these fish tacos need to be tried! Watch Ken give these fish tacos a try in his kitchen! - 113.835
1. Combine beef, salt, garlic and water in a kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; lower heat; skim off foam. Tie bay leaf, peppercorns and coriander seeds in a piece of cheesecloth; add to kettle; lower heat; cover, simmer 1 hour.
2. Stir in onion,... - 34.4265
Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the... - 47.8696
This is a Mexican dish which is a vegetarian version made by Chef Brian. There are steps to be followed in the recipe to the tee! Watch the video as Chef Brian makes this hearty warm soup! - 112.459
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671
This Taco Shells are truly amazing with their refreshing baked bean filling. Equally inviting and engaging is the Taco shells bean sprouts filling. - 44.5595
Spicy Chinese Tortillas
spicy chinese tortillas is a beef and vegetable tortillas recipe. The tortilla filling is made with beef and vegetables flavored with garlic and red pepper. Cooked with cabbage, carrots, spinach, onions and in a soy sauce and worcestershire sauce mix, the... - 42.9733
Soak mushrooms in hot water 15 minutes,-drain and cut into thin julienne strips.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 2 teaspoons oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beaten eggs,- spread quickly over surface of pan.
As... - 41.3564
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976