- » Mexican Shredded Chicken
Mexican Shredded Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican shredded chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican shredded chicken recipes.
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.6774
You May Also Like!
Shredded Chicken In Mole Sauce
Have some cooked chicken in your refrigerator? Add it to rich, bold, spicy sweet mole sauce and serve it with rice topped with toasted sesame seeds! A frugal fabulous recipe! - 98.0499
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 31.7646
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Shredded Pork Enchiladas
You will need shredded pork, shredded beef or shredded chicken to make these enchiladas. I used left-over chipotle citrus braised pork for this recipe. I also used my red enchilada sauce but store bought sauce will work as well. What ever you like. - 115.75
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Retried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 36.9533
Prepare Red Chile Sauce; set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add onion and cook, stirring, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in chicken, chile, olives, and sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 24.916
Mexican Style Chicken Roll-ups
Mexican Style Chicken Roll-Ups is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Chicken Roll-Ups; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 41.9826
Chicken Soup Mexican Style
Early in day heat stock to boiling in large saucepan.
Add chicken; reduce heat to low.
Simmer 25 minutes; remove and cool chicken.
Skin, remove from bones, and shred meat.
At dinner time break vermicelli into 2-inch lengths.
Heat oil in small skillet; lightly... - 39.2773
Mexican Style Soup
Mix soups, milk and half-and-half in 2-quart saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until hot.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat just until hot.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese if desired. - 32.0393