- » Mexican Seafood
Mexican Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican seafood recipes.
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 132.798
Fish Tacos Mexicano And Cilantro Lime Dressing
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Fish Tacos Mexicano and Cilantro Lime Dressing. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 128.159
Have you ever tried to make lobster ceviche? Then this video is a must see for you. The lobsters here are briefly cooked then marinated in a blend of citrus mixture to impart a diverse mix of flavors. Take a look at this impressive video and treat your... - 123.743
Seafood Cocktail has a scrumptious taste. This spicy mouth watering recipe is a just for you to try and enjoy! - 113.862
Ceviche is a simple dish with the scallops, shrimp and crab; tastes fabulous when chilled. - 110.32
Arroz Con Mariscos
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. FOR THE SAUCE: In a large pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic. Cook till begins to brown.
4. Put the bouillon cubes, saffron, salt and pepper and pour the fish stock.
5. Bring to... - 104.056
Seafood Tacos With Chipotle Vinaigrette
You must have tried different types of fish tacos, but this Seafood Tacos with Chipotle Vinaigrette is mind blowing. The main kick of this dish comes from the special sauce going in there. Watch this video for the details of the recipe. - 96.5591
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 79.1976
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 68.0176
Squid Salad With Lemon And Fresh Mint
1) In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add the Shellfish Boil and squid to cook for 1 minute over heat.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and set it on a rack.
4) Let the squid cool in the liquid for 30 minutes or until tepid.... - 48.7091
1) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, onions, garlic, ketchup, olives, jalapenos, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaves, cilantro, and orange juice.
2) Cover and refrigerate the sauce 2 to 3 hours.
3) In a pot, boil the water with... - 45.7927
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 45.2199
***Note: Do not over cook - shrimp will become tough. Shrimp are done as soon as they become orange/pink*** - 44.7755
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
Seafood tostadas with black bean dip is a shimp tostadas recipe. The topping is prepared with spinach and shrimp flavored with cheese and salsa. Layered with bean dip, the seafood tostada is topped with the cheesy spinach and shrimp mix. Garnished with fresh... - 43.4474
Enchiladas Verdes De Marisco
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F
2. In a large skillet over a medium flame, heat oil and add garlic, green onions and chillies; cook until the vegetables turn just soft
3. Add tomato puree and cook for another ten minutes over a low flame... - 43.0628
Sieve flour and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
Rub butter into flour with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water together.
Add to flour and mix with a round bladed knife to form a stiff dough.
Cover... - 42.6168
Oyster Stew With Vegetables
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Cut up any large oysters, if desired; set aside.
In saucepan cook chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in oyster liquid and undrained tomatoes; add potatoes, olives, capers, salt,... - 40.0976
My younger sister Galy loves this stir fried shrimp recipe. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this appetizer. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this stir fried shrimp recipe. - 38.7999
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.5474
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 37.1445
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 37.0081
Mexican Style Snapper With Lime
In a large skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender. (Also saute minced garlic, if using fresh.)
Add tomatoes, chilies, parsley, salt, garlic salt, lime peel and black pepper; mix well.
Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 36.2528
Mash avocado and blend with lime juice and garlic salt.
Line four plates with outer lettuce leaves; then finely shred remaining lettuce and mound on plates.
Heat beans until they start to bubble.
Arrange a crisp tortilla atop greens and spoon over hot... - 36.193
Avocados Stuffed Chicken Riviera Maya
Aguacates Rellenos Con Jaiba is a crab filled/stuffed avocado recipe. Prepared with a mix of cream sauce seasoned and spooned in the avocados and topped with cheese, the Aguacates Rellenos Con Jaiba is baked to finish. - 36.1875
Mexican Crab Louis
Combine vinegar and oil; add salt to taste.
Place romaine pieces in a bowl; add oil-vinegar mixture and toss, coating leaves evenly.
Arrange on a large platter or 4 individual salad plates.
For 1 large salad, arrange a ring of crab or shrimp on greens,... - 34.8129
Ceviche is a very popular salad recipe in Latin American countries.Essentially made with raw seafood & marinaded with lemon juice or any other citrus fruit. - 34.0665
Seafood Filled Avocados
1. Combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, lime rind, salt and chilies in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously; whisk dressing until thoroughly blended.
2. Break crab meat into coarse shreds, picking out and discarding any shell or cartilage.
3.... - 33.377
Spiced Mussels In Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add chilies, oregano, cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes (a).
2. Stir vinegar and stock into pan (b) and bring... - 33.3071
1. Cut fish into small cubes
2. Arrange in a single layer in a glass dish, and add remaining ingredeints except cilantro
3. Cover and chill it for atleast 6 hours, or until fish turns completely white
4. Serve garnish with... - 33.2306
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onion and cook for 4 minutes or until golden. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add fish, prawns, scallops, chillies, oregano and lemon rind and cook, tossing, for 3-4 minutes or until... - 33.0162
1 Place the scallops in a shallow wide-bottomed glass container such as a pie plate or casserole.
2 Pour the lime juice evenly over the scallops. Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Stir once or twice.
3 Combine the remaining ingredients... - 32.8628
Mexican Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1/4 inch shortening in skillet.
Fry tortillas till lightly browned.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place cooked fish portion on tortilla; top with lettuce, tomato slice, and shredded Cheddar... - 32.2495
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve juice.
Combine fish with all remaining ingredients and sprinkle with reserved juice.
Serve chilled. - 31.9743
Simplify mealtime by serving this creamy yogurt-based soup with corn muffins. - 31.4546
Mexican Shrimp Salad
Mexican Shrimp Salad has a Luscious taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Mexican Shrimp Salad Implausible taste. Must catch it - 30.5183
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally at least 2 hours. - 30.4601
Pat oysters dry and set aside.
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and pepper and cook, stirring, until fragrant (about 1 minute).
Add oysters and cook, stirring constantly, until edges curl (about 3 minutes).
Pour in... - 26.9106
The herring provides a tasty twist on salsa! - 26.4339
Shellfish Cocktail With White Wine And Lemon
If scallops are used, first poach them in simmering water, just until they lose their translucence throughout (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place cooked scallops or shrimp in a deep bowl.
Mix together lime peel and juice, wine, catsup, and hot pepper seasoning;... - 25.9321
1 Mix the fish paste with the egg white in a bowl. Place inside a larger bowl containing crushed ice and chill for at least 1 hour.
2 Add the heavy cream gradually, stirring all the time, then season with salt and pepper. - 18.1097
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 14.146
Mexican Seafood Recipes By Category