- » Mexican Sandwich Roll
Mexican Sandwich Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican sandwich roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican sandwich roll recipes.
Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls
Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Mexican Beef Sandwich Rolls dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.6852
You May Also Like!
Meaty Mexican Sandwiches
In a skillet, cook pork, beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in the ketchup, raisins, vinegar and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in almonds.
Hollow out the top... - 40.4281
PREPARATION cut rolls in half lengthwise.
Remove soft centers combine beans, bean liquid, chili powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; heat bean mixture.
Force through sieve to make paste.
Cool, spread bean paste over bottom halves of rolls; cover with... - 35.8761
Mexican Flank Steak Sandwiches
Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, onion, sugar, oregano, garlic, salt, and cumin.
Pour over steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight; turn occasionally.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches... - 39.2373
Mexican Hero Sandwiches
1. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Pull out soft centers, making bread shells about 1/2 inch thick. Reserve soft bread for another use. Set rolls in a single layer on a 14- by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Broil rolls about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until... - 34.2614
Egg Sandwich Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients excluding rolls and margarine or butter.
3. Separate the rolls and make the soft inside portion hollow. Apply melted margarine or butter in it and pile egg mixture on to it.
4.... - 43.5112
Mexican Sloppy Joes
Meat Filling: In large saucepan or slillet, heat oil.
Cook garlic, onion and celery until softened.
Stir in beef and cook until no longer pink.
Add tomato sauce, chili, sugar, salt and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 10 minutes or until sauce thickens... - 43
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 46.3107
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Grouper Dagwood Sandwiches With Melon Salsa
Place fish in a small bowl.
Combine 3 tablespoons lime juice and next 3 ingredients.
Pour over fish; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine remaining 3 tablespoons lime juice, pineapple, and next 4 ingredients in a small... - 43.344