- » Mexican Sandwich
Mexican Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican sandwich recipes.
Mexican Drowned Sandwich
Looking for a simple recipe to make the classic Mexican drowned sandwich? Then this video is a must-watch for you! Learn to make the yummy sandwich in the most hassle free way! - 88.9829
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.0919
Mexican Pizza Sandwich
In 1 - qt.
casserole combine tomatoes, onion and chili peppers.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in seasonings.
Arrange toasted bread in bottom of 8 x 8 -in baking dish or on serving... - 44.7786
Meaty Mexican Sandwiches
In a skillet, cook pork, beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in the ketchup, raisins, vinegar and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in almonds.
Hollow out the top... - 40.4281
PREPARATION cut rolls in half lengthwise.
Remove soft centers combine beans, bean liquid, chili powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; heat bean mixture.
Force through sieve to make paste.
Cool, spread bean paste over bottom halves of rolls; cover with... - 35.8761
Mexican Open Face Sandwich
1. In salad oil, in skillet, saute onion until golden; then add and brown chuck. Add corn, mustard, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate, and tomato sauce; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
2. Meanwhile, butter half of the... - 34.5373
Mexican Hero Sandwiches
1. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Pull out soft centers, making bread shells about 1/2 inch thick. Reserve soft bread for another use. Set rolls in a single layer on a 14- by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Broil rolls about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until... - 34.2614
Guacamole Mexican Sandwich Spread
1. Roughly chop tomatoes and onions
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. In a food processor jar or liquidizer jar, combine tomatoes, onion, avocado and seasonings.
4. Pulse into a coarse paste.
5. Spoon into a sterilized jar and refrigerate.... - 33.6696
Mexican Cheese Sandwiches
Mexican Cheese Sandwiches makes the right pick as a quicky snack. I tried this last week and it was an instant hit. Kids love this just for the flavor of cheese and eggs. Just give this yummy Mexican Cheese Sandwiches a try. - 32.0222
Carne Asada Torta
This weekend for Labor Day we decided to make a dish that is pretty popular around So. California. This Mexican sandwich is delicious as well as healthy. - 0
Mexican Sandwich Recipes By Category