- » Mexican Saffron
Mexican Saffron Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican saffron recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican saffron recipes.
Grilled Tangy Saffron Chicken
Tired of cooking chicken the regular, mainstream way? Then shake up thing for a bit and make yummy saffron chicken, like the one detailed in this video. You will fall in love with this recipe, we promise! - 82.6576
Picante Chicken On Saffron Rice
1) Grease a glass baking dish with oil.
2) Spread half of the picante sauce on the base of the dish.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on sauce.
4) Stream the remaining picante sauce over the chicken in a thick layer.
5) Dredge generously... - 39.7449
Saffron Arroz Con Pollo
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 tea spoon pepper in paper or plastic bag.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; shake well.
In large, heavy skillet brown the chicken slowly in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.) Remove chicken.
Cook onion and garlic... - 39.3616
To make the rice, toast the saffron in a small, dry saute pan over medium heat, shaking the pan continuously to prevent burning.
Toast for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Remove the saffron from the heat and reserve it.
In a large saucepan over medium heat,... - 37.0767
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 125.043
Mexican Shellfish Chowder
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine broth, wine, bay leaf, garlic, saffron, and chiles.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, whirl tomatoes until coarsely pureed; set... - 42.1089
Pescado En Pecan Salsa
1 In a large frying pan, combine the wine, water, bay leaf, salt and peppercorns and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes; remove the peppercorns and bay leaf.
2 Gently lower the fish into the simmering mixture. Continue to simmer for only a few... - 37.383
Corn And Ginger Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Place in a saucepan with the water, ginger juice, oil, sugar, salt, and coriander.
Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 37.5858
Arroz Con Mariscos
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. FOR THE SAUCE: In a large pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic. Cook till begins to brown.
4. Put the bouillon cubes, saffron, salt and pepper and pour the fish stock.
5. Bring to... - 108.841
Cook saffron in brandy and reduce liquid to half.
Put cheeses and yogurt and the saffron-brandy mixture through a blender.
When mixed well, add chopped mint. - 26.6468
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.2022
Gallina Con Salsa De Almendras
* To toast saffron, fold grains in a piece of paper, place paper on hot plate or any hot surface until paper begins to brown.
Crush with pestle in mortar or bowl.
Cut chicken into small serving pieces, dry thoroughly, dip in flour, sprinkle with salt and... - 43.81
In large bowl soak beans overnight in 4 cups water.
Do not drain.
In large saucepan cook beans with bacon and the 1/2 teaspoon salt for 1 1/2 hours or till beans are tender.
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, onion, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, sugar,... - 41.7435
Pollo Con Naranja Chicken With Oranges
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil over moderately high heat.
Add garlic and onion; continue cooking until chicken is brown but not crusted.
Add orange juice, water, saffron, raisins, and... - 39.517
Arroz Con Pollo
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the chicken in the oil until brown, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the onion, garlic and rice; add the tomatoes, celery, olives, saffron, salt, cilantro, hot water and the chicken; simmer covered, until... - 37.6262
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
Lenguado Con Salsa De Nueces
Grind in a mortar or electric blender the almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts, toast, parsley, saffron, and garlic.
Put fish in saucepan with enough cold water to cover.
Simmer for a few minutes until fish is just cooked through; watch closely.
Drain fish and put... - 37.6941
1 Place each whole capon in a large kettle. Add 4 cups cold water to each kettle along with 1 carrot, 1 onion, halved, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon mixed poultry herbs. Simmer for about 1 hour, or until capons are tender. Cool in the broth.
2 Strip meat... - 37.4964
Chicken Halves With Beans
Mix mustard, curry powder and salt with wine until smooth, then stir in honey.
Place chicken halves on the grid over medium hot coals and cook for 20 minutes, turning once, then baste, generously, with the honey mixture and cook a further 10-15 minutes, until... - 36.7567
Quick Arroz Con Pollo
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until browned all over, about 6 minutes.
2. Stir in rice, broth, saffron, tomatoes, and peas. Bring to a boil,... - 29.3999
Arroz Con Pollo
Set a rack over a saucepan of boiling water, put the saffron in a saucer on the rack, and let it steam for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it is brittle.
Remove the saucer and the rack and crumble the saffron in the saucer.
In a large heavy skillet heat the oil - 29.7854
Classic Arroz Con Pollo
1. In a baking pan, add the chicken and bake without a lid in an over preheated at 450°F for half an hour
2. Pour away the fat and arrange the chicken with onions in a three quart casserole
3. Sprinkle rice and saffron all around the chicken, add... - 36.0902
Put flour on a table or marble slab.
Make a hole in the center for the baking powder, butter, salt, water, and eggs.
Blend well with hands until it makes a cohesive mass which does not stick to the fingers.
Let dough rest in a warm place in a bowl covered... - 42.9314
Arroz Con Pollo With Peas
1. In a skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat. Add broth, tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, saffron, pepper, and bay leaf.
2. Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until chicken and rice are... - 33.0539
Arroz Con Pollo
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, salt, saffron, pepper, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until chicken and rice are tender; stir... - 33.9861
Gangbang Arroz Con Pollo
Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan.
Add garlic, onions, sweet red peppers.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add chicken and ham.
Cook until golden brown.
Stir in shrimp, peeled tomatoes, artichoke hearts, saffron dissolved in chicken broth, bay leaves, salt and... - 45.6954
Arroz Con Pollo
1. In a skillet add oil and brown the chicken.
2. Pour off the fat when the chicken is well browned.
3. Add tomatoes, water, garlic, onion, salt, saffron, bay, pepper, tomatoes and water.
4. Cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes in low heat.
5. Mix... - 43.8226
Arroz Con Pollo (chicken And Rice)
1) To a bag, add the chicken, lime juice, oregano and cumin.
2) Set aside and let the meat marinade for 30 minutes.
3) To the saffron threads, add warm water and set aside.
4) In a pan, sauté the onion, garlic and peppers in olive oil,... - 80.3058
Arroz Con Pollo In Microwave
In 2-qt casserole blend all ingredients except chicken.
Stir in chicken pieces; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 14 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, and liquid is absorbed, stirring once or twice. - 32.5093
Arroz Con Pollo
Wipe chicken pieces with damp paper towels.
In heavy, 6-quart Dutch oven, heat olive oil.
Brown chicken, a few pieces at a time, until golden- brown all over.
Remove chicken as it browns.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Add chopped onion, garlic, and red pepper to... - 39.5109
Arroz Con Pollo Criollo
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Brown, part at a time, in olive oil in a large frying pan; remove and set aside.
Stir onion, green pepper, and garlic into drippings in frying pan; saute until soft.
Stir in tomato sauce, wine, water, remaining 2... - 40.9294
Microwaved Arroz Con Pollo
1. Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika. Cook the peas or artichokes following the manufacturer's directions for microwaving.
2. Microwave the onion and garlic in the oil in a 3- to 4-quart microwave-safe casserole, covered with a lid or... - 38.4076
Arroz Con Pollo
1. Wash the chicken and cut into serving pieces.
2. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. In a large casserole, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
5. Add the chicken pieces and sauté until evenly browned.
6.... - 44.5389
Arroz Con Pollo
1.Chop chicken to pieces and apply a mixture of Season All, pepper and flour.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.In a skillet, heat oil and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Take a 4 quart casserole and put the chicken in it.
5.Saute... - 44.2492
Delicious Arroz Con Pollo
1) Wash and wipe the chicken pieces with paper towels.
2) In a heavy casserole or 6-quart Dutch oven, heat olive oil and brown chicken, a few pieces at a time, until evenly brown.
3) Take the chicken pieces out as it browns.
4) Preheat the oven... - 45.0009
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 41.7464
Arroz Con Pollo
1 Pour the oil into a large heavy frying pan and heat to medium-high temperature. Add the chicken pieces and sprinkle with salt. You may need to fry part at a time. Add more oil if needed. Brown each piece and transfer to a large earthenware baking dish.
2 In... - 39.7894
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 35.5595
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 45.5302
Spanish Chicken And Rice
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt.
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from pan.
In drippings remaining in pan, cook rice, onion, and garlic till rice is golden.
Add water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, salt,... - 42.4579
Chicken With Oranges
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and cloves; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add chicken, several pieces at a time, and cook until well browned on all sides (about 10... - 38.8115
Sea Bass In Pecan Sauce
In large skillet combine the first 5 ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add the fish and simmer until fish flakes.
Place fish on a serving platter.
Remove the peppercorns and bayleaf from the liquid, then pour into a blender.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 41.6485
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 46.4603
If using whole lobster, remove tail and claws; cut into 3 or 4 pieces each.
If using lobster tails, cut into 5 or 6 pieces each.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large paella pan, electric skillet or two 12-inch skillets.
Add lobster pieces.
Saute 3... - 44.9147
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 44.9783