- » Mexican Saffron
Mexican Saffron Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican saffron recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican saffron recipes.
Grilled Tangy Saffron Chicken
Tired of cooking chicken the regular, mainstream way? Then shake up thing for a bit and make yummy saffron chicken, like the one detailed in this video. You will fall in love with this recipe, we promise! - 84.2751
Picante Chicken On Saffron Rice
1) Grease a glass baking dish with oil.
2) Spread half of the picante sauce on the base of the dish.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on sauce.
4) Stream the remaining picante sauce over the chicken in a thick layer.
5) Dredge generously... - 39.8813
To make the rice, toast the saffron in a small, dry saute pan over medium heat, shaking the pan continuously to prevent burning.
Toast for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Remove the saffron from the heat and reserve it.
In a large saucepan over medium heat,... - 35.2358
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 115.373
Mexican Shellfish Chowder
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine broth, wine, bay leaf, garlic, saffron, and chiles.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, whirl tomatoes until coarsely pureed; set... - 40.9227
Arroz Con Mariscos
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. FOR THE SAUCE: In a large pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add the onions and garlic. Cook till begins to brown.
4. Put the bouillon cubes, saffron, salt and pepper and pour the fish stock.
5. Bring to... - 104.056
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.1747
In large bowl soak beans overnight in 4 cups water.
Do not drain.
In large saucepan cook beans with bacon and the 1/2 teaspoon salt for 1 1/2 hours or till beans are tender.
In blender container place undrained tomatoes, onion, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, sugar,... - 38.8616
Pescado En Pecan Salsa
1 In a large frying pan, combine the wine, water, bay leaf, salt and peppercorns and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes; remove the peppercorns and bay leaf.
2 Gently lower the fish into the simmering mixture. Continue to simmer for only a few... - 35.9337
Pollo Con Naranja Chicken With Oranges
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil over moderately high heat.
Add garlic and onion; continue cooking until chicken is brown but not crusted.
Add orange juice, water, saffron, raisins, and... - 41.6534
Arroz Con Pollo
1) In a heavy saucepan, saute the chicken in the oil until brown, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the onion, garlic and rice; add the tomatoes, celery, olives, saffron, salt, cilantro, hot water and the chicken; simmer covered, until... - 38.0196
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 46.2073
Corn And Ginger Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Place in a saucepan with the water, ginger juice, oil, sugar, salt, and coriander.
Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 36.0469
1 Place each whole capon in a large kettle. Add 4 cups cold water to each kettle along with 1 carrot, 1 onion, halved, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon mixed poultry herbs. Simmer for about 1 hour, or until capons are tender. Cool in the broth.
2 Strip meat... - 35.6345
Chicken Halves With Beans
Mix mustard, curry powder and salt with wine until smooth, then stir in honey.
Place chicken halves on the grid over medium hot coals and cook for 20 minutes, turning once, then baste, generously, with the honey mixture and cook a further 10-15 minutes, until... - 37.3828
Arroz Con Pollo
1 Pour the oil into a large heavy frying pan and heat to medium-high temperature. Add the chicken pieces and sprinkle with salt. You may need to fry part at a time. Add more oil if needed. Brown each piece and transfer to a large earthenware baking dish.
2 In... - 37.902
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 33.313
Quick Arroz Con Pollo
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until browned all over, about 6 minutes.
2. Stir in rice, broth, saffron, tomatoes, and peas. Bring to a boil,... - 28.0997
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 44.3958
Spanish Chicken And Rice
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt.
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from pan.
In drippings remaining in pan, cook rice, onion, and garlic till rice is golden.
Add water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, salt,... - 40.8794
Chicken With Oranges
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and cloves; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add chicken, several pieces at a time, and cook until well browned on all sides (about 10... - 37.5116
Sea Bass In Pecan Sauce
In large skillet combine the first 5 ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add the fish and simmer until fish flakes.
Place fish on a serving platter.
Remove the peppercorns and bayleaf from the liquid, then pour into a blender.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 41.5818
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 45.9456
If using whole lobster, remove tail and claws; cut into 3 or 4 pieces each.
If using lobster tails, cut into 5 or 6 pieces each.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large paella pan, electric skillet or two 12-inch skillets.
Add lobster pieces.
Saute 3... - 43.8269
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 43.1076