- » Mexican Rice Slow Cooker
Mexican Rice Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Rice Slow Cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Rice Slow Cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 114.229
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 38.2586
Slow Cooked Chili Con Carne
1) In a slow cooker, place together beef, beans, onions, chilli powder, salt, garlic, tomato sauce and vinegar.
2) Simmer and cook for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Serve hot over the bed of rice, garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 33.6851
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 47.0669
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the corn, black beans, green chiles, onion, bell pepper, rice, boiling water, orange juice concentrate, 1/4 cup of the lime juice, the cumin, and the chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 2... - 34.2859
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 34.1934
Mexican Lamb With Red Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the lamb shanks with meaty ends down.
2) In a small bowl, add the wine, chili powder, ginger, cumin, oregano, garlic and salt. ; mix well and pour the mixture over the lamb.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs or... - 35.7026
Mexican Pot Roast
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12 hours.
6) Add water if required.
7) Serve with potatoes,... - 45.478
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
2) Serve as preferred. - 30.0756
Spicy Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and put it inside the slow cooker.
2) In a slow cooker, add in pork, onions, pepper, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 37.0014
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.0893
Chili Con Carne
1) Season and rub the meat with the garlic, pepper, salt and chili powder.
2) Chop the meat into 1/2" cubes and place in a slow cooker.
3) Cover the meat with the onion, bouillon granules, tomatoes and chiles; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs... - 39.1213
Mexican Black Beans With Pork
This bean and pork stew is made with canned black beans, allowing you to skip the presoaking and cooking stages. It makes a great, simple meal when served with salad and focaccia or oversized flower tortillas with butter. - 30.8968
Mexican Chili Con Carne
This Mexican Chili Con Carne makes your rice a desire ! Making this Mexican Chili Con Carne is a cake walk ! Try out this Mexican Chili Con Carne for a casual or party meal and enjoy your guest's appreciation! Don't forget to tell me all about it ! I'm... - 38.6659
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
This Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers makes a delicious meal ! Just try the Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers for your dinner tonight and tell me if you like it ! - 38.9082