- » Mexican Rice Cooker
Mexican Rice Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican rice cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican rice cooker recipes.
Heat 1/4 cup water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Add green pepper, tomato, oregano, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
Cook and... - 49.4954
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 36.5762
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the corn, black beans, green chiles, onion, bell pepper, rice, boiling water, orange juice concentrate, 1/4 cup of the lime juice, the cumin, and the chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 2... - 31.9018
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 31.6037
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.5241
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 131.809
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 43.008
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 45.2443
Mexican Lamb With Red Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the lamb shanks with meaty ends down.
2) In a small bowl, add the wine, chili powder, ginger, cumin, oregano, garlic and salt. ; mix well and pour the mixture over the lamb.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs or... - 36.5182
Mexican Beef Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat lard or margarine, add the onion and pepper .
3) Saute pepper and onion until begin to color.
4) With slotted poon, lift out both and drain well.
5) In flour seasoned with salt and... - 44.4637
Mexican Black Beans With Pork
This bean and pork stew is made with canned black beans, allowing you to skip the presoaking and cooking stages. It makes a great, simple meal when served with salad and focaccia or oversized flower tortillas with butter. - 30.9087
Mexican Chili Con Carne
This Mexican Chili Con Carne makes your rice a desire ! Making this Mexican Chili Con Carne is a cake walk ! Try out this Mexican Chili Con Carne for a casual or party meal and enjoy your guest's appreciation! Don't forget to tell me all about it ! I'm... - 37.2928
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
Mexican Pot Roast
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12 hours.
6) Add water if required.
7) Serve with potatoes,... - 46.0374
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
This Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers makes a delicious meal ! Just try the Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers for your dinner tonight and tell me if you like it ! - 37.2113
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 51.6666
Slow Cooked Chili Con Carne
1) In a slow cooker, place together beef, beans, onions, chilli powder, salt, garlic, tomato sauce and vinegar.
2) Simmer and cook for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Serve hot over the bed of rice, garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 31.9613
Spicy Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and put it inside the slow cooker.
2) In a slow cooker, add in pork, onions, pepper, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 38.3014
Chilli Con Carne
1) In a large basin, place the beans.
2) Cover with boiling water and leave to stand for at least 2 hours.
3) In the cooker, heat oil, add the onion and garlic.
4) Saute onion and garlic until begin to color.
5) Add the minced beef and... - 44.3979
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
2) Serve as preferred. - 29.5177
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 43.317
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.7013
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.8751
Chili Con Carne
1) Season and rub the meat with the garlic, pepper, salt and chili powder.
2) Chop the meat into 1/2" cubes and place in a slow cooker.
3) Cover the meat with the onion, bouillon granules, tomatoes and chiles; cook covered on LOW for about 6-8 hrs... - 41.2017