- » Mexican Rice
Mexican Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican rice recipes.
Simple Mexican Rice
This Rice recipe is a great side dish for your Mexican fiesta. Try this one with steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. It is as good as you'll find in any Mexican restaurant. And the name says it all. You can toss this spicy rice... - 120.595
Vegetable Rice Mexicano
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Vegetable Rice Mexicano. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 120.247
Mexican Style Seasoned Cabbage
Would you like to make a raw Mexican rice for which no cooking is required. Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe where the cooked rice is simply replaced with raw cabbage so it makes the dish low carb too. So get going with this amazing video... - 113.437
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 102.104
Mexican foods come in wide varieties using simple to exotic ingredients and flavors and here is one such recipe to make rice. Check out Roland cooking Mexican Rice in his own unique style using tomato sauce and other vegetables and flavors. Simply sizzling! - 86.9998
Mexican Beans On Rice
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in onions, bell pepper, minced cilantro, celery, chili pepper, garlic and saute for 2 minutes until vegetables are crips.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserve liquid and combine.
4.Cook the mixture... - 49.2754
Mexican Chicken With Rice
Mexican Chicken With Rice is a very filling. The peas and oregano gives the Mexican Chicken With Rice a prefect taste. - 47.5665
Sopa Seca is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare tortilla recipe, Sopa Seca is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.7299
Rice And Beans Mexican Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, mixing in the onion, green and red peppers, and garlic after 30 minutes.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm... - 43.5674
Mexican Rice With Hamburger
Wash and drain rice, heat 2 tablespoons fat in frying pan, add rice and fry until nice and brown, stirring frequently.
Put rice in casserole and add remainder of fat.
Add meat, onion and pepper.
Fry until cooked about 10 minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes.
Allow... - 43.2241
Melt butter in a pan and saute the chopped onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add crushed garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Heat oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the sliced onions till brown.
Remove from oil and set aside.
In the same oil, add tomatoes and cabbage... - 42.8708
Mussels On Mexican Rice
Remove beards on mussels, and scrub shells with a brush.
Discard opened, cracked, or heavy mussels (they're filled with sand).
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add green onions and next 3 ingredients; saute until tender.
Add chicken... - 42.3774
Mexican Style Rice
Cook rice in a pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 mins, or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn and peppers and simmer gently for 5-10 mins.
Drain rice and add to the tomato... - 40.8194
Cook rice in butter in large skillet, stirring, until yellow.
Add all ingredients except the last 4; cover.
Simmer until tender, about 25 minutes.
Turn into greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish, dot with butter.
Sprinkle with ham, crumbs, and cheese.
Bake at... - 40.0527
1.Take a large skillet, oil it using a vegetable cooking spray and heat.
2.Put rice in it and suate it lightly.
3.Once done, transfer the rice in a bowl.
4.Put green peppers, onion, celery, chiles and garlic in the skillet and saute until onion... - 39.3529
Mexican Rice With Vegetables
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan add the tomatoes breaking them up with fingers, rice, chicken stock and 1 cup juice from can.
2. Bring it to a boil, lower the heat, put on a lid and cook for 17 minutes or until the rice is completely cooked.
3. In a... - 39.149
1. Take a 5 quart heavy Dutch oven that has a tight fit cover, add bacon fat, heat in and sauté in onions. Add rice along with chili powder, 1 cup chopped green pepper, catsup, salt and tomato juice. Add water, bring mixture to a boil, lower the heat,... - 38.7842
Hot Mexican Rice
Heat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Mix first 5 ingredients with oil in skillet; cook in oven 3 minutes, stirring several times.
Add meat, cook in oven 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover, cook in oven 9 to 10 minutes.
Let... - 38.4925
The Mexican Rice is one of the best courses that the Mexican cuisine could have come up with. Try the Mexican Rice with your favorite salads and let me know how you've enjoyed it! - 38.3365
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the rice, onions and garlic.
Cook until the rice is browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, chili peppers, cumin and... - 37.8912
Mexican Fried Rice
Soak rice in hot water 25 minutes; drain; let stand to dry, about 1 hour.
Cook bacon till crisp; remove bacon.
Add rice to drippings and cook till rice is lightly browned.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients.
Cover, and cook over low heat, stirring... - 37.8689
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil for 2 or 3 minutes, until softened.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and pour in the tomato juice.
3) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 18 to 25 minutes, or until the rice is... - 37.831
Mexican Fried Bice
1) In a heavy skillet, heat oil.
2) Saute the rice, stirring, until golden brown.
3) Add the remaining ingredients.
4) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Serve hot with any sauce of your choice. - 37.5444
Mexican Fried Rice
This mexican fried rice is a savory vegetable fried rice preparation. Skillet cooked with long grained rice, the fried rice is prepared with green pepper and onion and garlic for taste. Flavored with chili salsa, the mexican fried rice packs a spicy punch and... - 36.891
Mexican Rice In Salsa
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in salsa, water, carrot and peas.
Bring to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid is... - 36.8182
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion in butter until soft.
Add rice and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is golden (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes, broth, chiles, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and... - 36.7596
Mexican Rice Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish. In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rice, lower the heat, cover tightly, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Transfer to a... - 35.8953
Garlic Mexican Rice
Heat oil in heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, rice, and red pepper; saute until onion is limp and rice opaque.
Add salt, cayenne, water, and chicken-broth granules; cover.
Cook 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Add peas and carrots... - 35.1864
Heat oil and butter in a 4- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When butter is melted, add rice and cook, stirring, until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Add onion, garlic, and chiles; continue to cook, stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and... - 34.8545
1. Saute the onion, garlic and green pepper in the fat 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, broth or consomme, chili powder and salt. Mix and stir in the rice; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
3. Remove the lid and let the mixture dry out over very low heat. - 34.1943
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper; cook until onions are lightly tanned.
Add tomatoes and water.
When mixture has come to a boil, but not boiled, add rice and seasonings.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes, until rice is tender and... - 32.4783
1. Drain liquid from tomatoes into a glass measure. Add enough of the broth to make 4 cups (950 ml) liquid. Set tomatoes and broth mixture aside.
2. Melt butter in a 4- to 6-quart (3.8- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add rice and cook, stirring, until... - 32.3724
1. In a large skillet bring 2 cups of water, the stock, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and black pepper to a boil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and bell peppers, and cook 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn bright pink. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 31.9517
South Of The Border Lunch Express
1. Combine tomato, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic and pepper in 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
2. Microwave rice at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in 1-quart... - 31.8888
1. In a pan over medium-high heat saute rice in butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Adding broth, bring to a boil with cover, reduce heat to simmer and let it cook for about 18 to 20 minutes.
3. With a fork fluff and add cilantro, pimiento and... - 31.746
Cook rice; add sour cream and chilies.
Place in baking dish; cover with layer of cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with layer of rice on top.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 25 minutes; remove from oven.
Top with Cheddar cheese; return to oven for 5 minutes longer. - 31.7402
Mexican Fried Rice
1 Bring the stock to a boil in a medium-size saucepan with a cover.
2 Add the salt and the rice, cover, and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until done but not mushy.
3 Pour the oil into a heavy 10-inch frying pan and heat until hot. Add the rice and... - 31.0435
Soak rice in cold water for 1 hr., drain.
Saute the onion and garlic in the butter in a saucepan until yellow, then.remove both and add the rice.
Saute until rice kernels are yellow, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients, cover, and cook 20 min or... - 30.6902
Quick Mexican Rice
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water, salsa and bouillon to a boil.
Stir in rice; remove from the heat.
Cover and let stand 6-8 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with a fork. - 30.2395
Mexican Fried Rice
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add rice and saute, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. - 29.7523
Mexican Hot Rice
1 Rinse the rice well with several washings of cold water.
2 Heat the lard or bacon drippings in a large heavy skillet. Add the rice and stir until it becomes brown. Add the onion and cook until it is golden.
3 Add the tomatoes, boiling stock, salt and chile.... - 29.3895
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in a large skillet, about 5 minutes; add rice and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture turns golden-brown.
2. Add the tomatoes, chili powder, salt, bouillon and water. Bring to boiling; lower... - 28.783
Add onion, garlic, and rice to hot oil in a heavy saucepan; fry about 3 minutes, or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Stir in a mixture of chili powder and salt.
Add water, stir, and cover tightly.
Bring to boiling and simmer until rice is tender, about 25... - 28.6782
Easy Mexican Rice
Heat oil in 10 inch frying pan; when hot add rice, stir and cook rice until it turns opaque white.
Be careful not to burn the rice.
Add salsa, bouillon cube, and water; stir.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, lower heat to low, low, low, and cook for 25 minutes. - 28.475
Fry 3 tablespoons of the uncooked rice until brown.
Add onions and green pepper and saute.
Add rest of uncooked rice and can of tomatoes (add a little water if needed).
Cover and simmer 1/2 hour. - 27.3024
Cold Mexican Rice
Combine ingredients and toss gently.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 25.1482
Brown rice in hot oil in frying pan.
Season with salt and chilli powder.
Transfer to casserole, and add chilli sauce and grated cheese.
Stir with a fork, cover and heat for about 15 minutes in a moderate oven. - 22.049
Jalapeno Coconut Rice With A Mexican Twist
1. In pan add the coconut oil and sauté the jalapenos for 1 minute.
2. Add rice and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Pour the chicken broth, coconut milk, salt and sugar, stir well and bring it to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute or until... - 0
Mexican Vegetable Rice
1. In a skillet, add the olive oil, garlic, onion and salt. Stir for a few seconds.
2. Add in the green bell pepper, frozen peas, frozen carrot and season with cayenne pepper and pepper. Stir all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the tomatoes and stir,... - 0
Mexican Fried Rice
A Mexican fried rice recipe that is easy to prepare and great to serve with most Mexican dishes. - 0
Mexican Fried Rice By Tarla Dalal
This Mexican rice recipe is very easy and quick to make. . . The taste of chili garlic paste added along with vegetables makes it a perfect recipe. . . - 0
Mexican Rice By Tarla Dalal
This Mexican rice is a quick version and very easy to make. . . It has ingredients which are readily available. All age groups will surely relish this recipe. . . This rice can even be enjoyed in tiffin boxes. - 0
Mexican Rice Recipes By Category