- » Mexican Refried Bean
Mexican Refried Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican refried bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican refried bean recipes.
Its just a video with the steps show with no audio! The captions are there across the video so that the user is left to assume the rest and comprehend the rest! A distasteful video with poor quality presentation. - 37.0004
Spicy Refried Beans
Look at this excellent video that shares a recipe to make homemade spicy refried beans that can be used in a variety of Mexican recipes. The video is nicely presented and shares simple tips too. See the video, prepare your own refried beans to flavor your... - 92.4834
Refried Black Beans
Cook and stir onion, jalapeno chilies and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mash beans.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes. - 33.8558
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.2369
New Mexican Refried Beans
1) Cube bacon into 1/2-inch squares.
2) Chop scallions to measure 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons.
3) Line serving plates with paper towels.
4) In large heavy skillet cook bacon over medium heat stirring for 5 minutes. Shift bacon to... - 39.0292
Thoroughly wash and drain beans; discard any foreign material.
Combine beans in a 3-quart pan with water and onions.
Soak in cold water overnight or bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat for 1 hour.
Return to heat, bring to a boil, then cover and... - 31.2199
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.7992
Refried Bean Dip
In a pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl, mix together refried beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring, until heated. - 24.316
Refried Beans Burrito
Full of protein all the way! No argument on that front! Teamed with some spicy hot sauce and loads of cheese wrapped in a tortilla! A poorly made video with no sense of style! Not a video that you would watch with enthusiasm. - 66.5413
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add in the onion, garlic and season with salt. Sauté until soft.
2. Stir in the beans, cumin powder, dry mango powder, red chili powder and pepper. Pour in the water and mix well, cover the pan with... - 112.104
Refried Bean Dip
Drain and chop the chilies.
Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the cheese starts to melt. - 22.2158
Frijoles Refritos Con Queso Refried Beans With Cheese
1) Take the beans and mash them.
2) Add in butter, chili powder, paprika, salt and Worcestershire sauce, mixing well.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown beans in it.
4) Top with cheese and take off the beans from heat.
5) Allow the cheese to... - 40.4001
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 101.887
Cheesy Refried Beans
Preheat oven to 450°.
Saute bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 minutes.
Add onion and oil; cook until caramelized, 9 minutes.
Stir in jalapeno and garlic, cook 1 minute, then finish with lime juice.
Puree onion mixture with all but 1 cup of... - 38.5301
1. In a 10-€ glass baking dish, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until done.
2. Add beans and hot sauce. Toss it well.
3. Pour it on a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese and chips.
5. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes... - 34.5807
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 24.6274
Betty's Semi-homemade Refried Beans
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Semi-Homemade Refried Beans. This recipe dresses up canned pinto beans to make an excellent side dish for a Mexican dinner. - 106.715
Spicy Refried Beans
When you have unexpected friends coming up at your door during dinner time, then this mildly spiced and wholly satisfying bean dish will be enough to fill them up. This meat-free delight barely takes any time to make and makes for a zesty dinner fare. Tune... - 95.0014
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.8017
Thrive Food Storage Refried Beans
This is the version of the refried beans that Natalie has! This bake is enough to fill the hungry you on those boring days! Watch Natalie show how to make this bean bake. - 110.191
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.612
Pork And Refried Bean Enchiladas
Combine filling ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover; microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring after half the time.
Microwave butter at High 60 seconds in 1 1/2-qt casserole until melted.
Stir in flour and... - 44.4294
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.9865
Refried Bean Roll-ups
Tired of tacos? Roll up seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas for an exciting change of pace. - 30.6414
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 30.0338
Cheesy Refried Bean Burritos
In center of a sheet of aluminum foil place a damp paper towel.
Stack tortillas on paper towel.
Cover stack with another damp paper towel; seal foil.
Bake at 250° for 10 minutes.
Saute 1/2 cup onion in hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5... - 42.3027
Refried Bean Casserole
A very versatile casserole that can be used as a side dish to a Tex-Mex or Mexican meal, a dip with tortilla chips or a filling for burritos or tacos. This is a delicious casserole and super easy to make. - 100.289
Turn into large bowl; cover with 6 cups cold water.
Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Next day, turn beans and liquid into a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, and simmer, covered, about 1-1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain beans,... - 33.0821
Ranchero Sauce, Refried Beans, Chiliquiles And Enchiladas
FOR THE RANCHERO SAUCE
1. Boil the tomatoes along with the garlic and chilies.
2. Take them off heat and peel the tomatoes.
3. Transfer the tomatoes, garlic and chilies to the blender along with a little of the cooking liquid.
4. Fry the onions in a... - 92.7929
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 120.22
Frijoles Refritos is the original mexican refired beans recipe. Cooked with kidney or mexican beans, these are prepared with added green pepper, onions and spiced with garlic and chili. Flavored with broth, they can be served with tortillas or enchiladas. - 34.0434
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 41.0758
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 67.9985
Empanadas With Refried Beans
PREPARATION drain beans.
Reserve liquid; melt butter in skillet; add drained beans; heat.
Mash with potato masher; add liquid from beans, gradually cook until all butter is absorbed and mixture thickens, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Reserve... - 42.6198
1. Add Mexican Spice Mix to drained, cooked pinto beans, and 1 cup reserved bean liquid.
2 Cook for 20 minutes.
3. Mash with an electric mixer or potato masher. Add more water, if necessary. - 20.939
Authentic refried Beans With Bacon
Rinse beans and place in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water and soak at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
Place beans and onion in a 3-quart pan and add enough water to cover by 1 inch; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans... - 31.4393
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.3992
Place flour in large mixer bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles course crumbs.
Gradually add water, kneading dough until smooth.
Add chiles; mix well.
Form dough into 16 small balls; flatten to form a patty.
Heat... - 31.8218
Super Bowl Nacho Dip
It’s surprising how the most boring foods can be livened up with some great dips. Kenny shares with his viewers a delectable nacho dip that can make for a great accompaniment with nachos as well as mix raw veggies. This dip won't just add variation to your... - 82.8056
Quick Frijoles Refritos
Empty beans into a heavy saucepan and partially mash with a spoon.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, chilli powder and water.
Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened (takes about 20 minutes over medium high heat, but it's better to cook more slowly over... - 34.329
Heat a skillet.
Add the oil, onion, and pepper and saute.
Add enough mashed beans to cover the bottom of the skillet.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the grated cheese and cover.
Remove from heat when the cheese is melted. - 28.67
Rolled Tortilla Dippers
Work with 1 tortilla at a time, keeping remaining tortillas covered.
Spread 1 tablespoon refried beans slightly off-center of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin at both ends.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese over beans.
Roll up tortilla tightly, jellyroll... - 34.4842
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 122.12
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 33.0465
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 106.344
Mexican Bean Burritos
A fabulous vegetarian bite that's deliciously healthy as well as fun to eat. The bean and vegetable mixture has a great spicy kick. - 107.556
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 121.388
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.9998
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 99.8751
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 108.414
Mexican Bean Dip
Heat beans and milk in 1-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, until hot.
Stir in cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted - 21.2408
Mexican Beef & Beans In Lettuce Wraps
Crumble sausage and beef in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until meat is lightly browned.
Remove meat and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne; continue cooking,... - 44.0989
If Mexican is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to give this Mexican Platter a try. Cheese, sour crea, avocados, black olive combines so deliciously to brew this Mexican platter. Try this dish for your mexican party! - 35.5344
Mexican Rice And Perfect Mexican Dish Presentation
If you are in the mood to have Mexican cuisine, you have come to the right place. Chef Bhavna is going to show us how to make the most delicious Mexican Rice . The rice can be served with any other dish. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 102.006
1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, ketchup, cheese, chiles and hot pepper sauce. Cook on medium heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in sour cream; heat gently until warmed. Do not boil. - 24.728
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.972
A "glorified burrito", this mexican pizza pie tart is a prettier way to serve a simple mexican-flavored dish. Lots of beans, lots of veggies, all vegan. - 0
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 36.0641
Mexican Hero Sandwiches
1. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Pull out soft centers, making bread shells about 1/2 inch thick. Reserve soft bread for another use. Set rolls in a single layer on a 14- by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Broil rolls about 4 inches from heat, turning once, until... - 34.4754
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 99.4063
Beef & Bean Burrito
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir beef often until well browned.
Pour off and discard fat.
Add tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix, or more to taste; cook, uncovered, stirring often, until most of the liquid has cooked away, about 5... - 39.5958
How To Make Huevos Rancheros
Huevos rancheros are a great addition to any brunch! They are incredibly delicious and pretty nutritious – lots of protein in the beans and eggs. All of these ingredients taste really good together. Give these a try. You will be pleasantly surprised! - 94.2938
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 42.2043
Chop pork into small pieces.
Brown in a small amount of oil in saucepan.
Saute until pork is tender.
Seed chilies and cut into long strips.
Add to saucepan.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours... - 40.5551
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.9379
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 124.317
Mexican Tamale Pie
Cook onion and green pepper in hot fat till just tender.
Add meat; brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Pour into greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Make Corn-meal Topper: Stir corn meal... - 46.8963
Quick Bean Quesadillas
Meatless quesadillas are a snap with five ingredients you probably have on hand. - 33.0381
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 95.0844
Beef & Bean Burritos
Cook and stir beef and onion in skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salt. Cover and simmer 10 minutes; keep warm. Place beans in another skillet and heat through; keep warm. Serve meat... - 30.6797
Betty's Baked Shredded Beef And Bean Chimichangas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Shredded Beef Chimichangas. These beef chimichangas also contain refried beans and a spicy tomato blend. Baking these chimichangas, rather than frying, makes them a little healthier. - 113.84
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.8148
Beefy Bean Burrito Sandwiches
In a medium skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce till well combined.
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Unwrap... - 44.7557
Beef & Bean Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic and peppers over high heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is browned. Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, salt, cloves and oregano.
Add tomatoes, vinegar and... - 35.5843
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 35.2526
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 45.1574
Chimichanga - Oven Baked Mexican Cuisine
To all those people who love Mexican cuisine should surely try this out. You can use any type of filling for the chimichang. Chef Bhavna uses black beans and potato filling. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 95.7543
Brown veal cubes on all sides in butter (the Mexicans use lard).
When the cubes are all nicely browned, add garlic, chili powder, oregano, salt, hot pepper sauce, and tomato sauce.
Cover and simmer very gently for about 2 hours, or until veal cubes are... - 36.6721
Super Quick Mexican Tostadas
Looking for a recipe that is high on flavor and low on effort? Then you have found your perfect match. Betty’s Mexican tostadas are fun to make and eat. Agreed, this Mexican feast is a bit of a calorie splurge. But then the indulgence is totally worth it!... - 113.316
Betty's Festive Mexican 7-layer Dip Recipe
Why not try this fascinating Mexican layered dip that would add a special touch to any festive menu. See this video that shares an outstanding video that is truely impressive. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented making it a must watch. - 123.195
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.747
If you are wondering how to use leftover flour tortillas, then see this video to make some delicious Mexican style pizza at home. The video is impressive and the recipe uses ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen. Check it out..... - 107.541
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 135.105
Heat tortillas on a hot griddle, 30 seconds per side.
Spread the beans down the center of each tortilla.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Fold tortilla over the filling to completely enclose it.
Place in a oven-proof dish and bake in a 350° oven for 20... - 36.7187
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 26.4795
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.9543
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 35.434
Chili Con Goji
While Goji Berries may or may not have miraculous properties, they certainly have a wonderful flavor which HHTV host Michelle Koen puts to great use in -of all things- a Chili recipe! - 39.369
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 103.05
Mash avocado and blend with lime juice and garlic salt.
Line four plates with outer lettuce leaves; then finely shred remaining lettuce and mound on plates.
Heat beans until they start to bubble.
Arrange a crisp tortilla atop greens and spoon over hot... - 37.7762
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
In a wide frying pan, crumble in ground beef and add onion.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is limp.
Stir in beans, salt, garlic powder, taco sauce, and quartered olives; heat until bubbly.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Heat enchilada... - 40.3508
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.2369
Beef And Bean Chimichangas
Place ground beef in medium skillet.
Brown over medium-high heat.
Remove beef from skillet; set aside.
Place 2 tablespoons Oil in same skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute over moderate heat until onion is tender.
Stir in ground beef, tomatoes, salsa,... - 44.6269
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.1779
Chicken And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C
2. In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoon of the oil.
3. Add the onions, peppers, chopped chilli and coriander stalks and half the garlic. Saute for 10 minutes until soft.
4. Stirring in 2 teaspoon ground... - 43.1984
Mexican Refried Bean Recipes By Category
Mexican Refried Bean Dish: