- » Mexican Red Onion Soup
Mexican Red Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican red onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican red onion soup recipes.
Mexican Red Onion Soup
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes or until softened and lightly colored. Sprinkle the onions with the sugar, oregano, coriander, cumin, allspice, and cinnamon and... - 33.4593
You May Also Like!
Mexican Red Bean And Pineapple Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium temperature and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till vegetables are tender.
2. Add 1-teaspoon salt and remaining ingredients, except the pineapple; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Stir in the... - 40.9052
Tripe & Hominy Soup
Cut tripe in oblong pieces or slivers.
Put in an 8-quart kettle with veal, garlic, salt, onion, the 1 teaspoon coriander, chili powder, and water.
Cover and simmer for about 6 hours or until tripe is fork tender, adding more water if necessary.
Remove and... - 32.769
Mexican Albondigas Soup
Mix together ground round, salt, chile powder, onion, bread crumbs, pine nuts and egg.
Shape into tiny meatballs about 1 inch or less in diameter.
Pour consomme, water, and bay leaf into a pan; cover and bring to a boil.
Add meatballs, a few at a time so that... - 39.3086
Chilled Red Bell Pepper Soup
1) Wash and finely chop the bell peppers.
2) In a food processor, combine the bell peppers with onion and garlic.
3) To a large bowl, transfer the mixture. ... - 47.1701
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Take a roasting pan and coat bottom of the pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
3. In the roasting pan, put in the peppers, tomatoes, and garlic, and toss the vegetables to coat with the oil.
4.... - 47.4583
A spicy mexican soup, this recipe is a meat and vegetable soup made with baked ham. Prepared along with fresh veggies, the spicy mexican soup is herbed with thyme and parsley and spiced with hot green peppers and garlic. - 42.6673
Red Pepper Gazpacho With Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
1. In a blender container, combine red peppers, cucumber, and juice and puree until smooth. Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve into a large bowl and refrigerate. (Can be made ahead, covered, and refrigerated up to 2 days.)
2. Just before serving, in a... - 35.4774
Mexican Foam Soup
Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, milk and red pepper.
Heat; but do not boil.
Slightly beat egg yolk; stir a little hot soup into yolk.
Gradually add to soup.
Beat egg white until very soft peaks form.
Add 125 mL soup mixture;... - 36.8849
Tortilla Mexican Soup
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Tortilla Mexican Soup recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this soup. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this soup. Our children... - 44.0489
Tex Mex Beef Soup
Tex Mex Beef Soup has a good taste. The mix of all the various ingredients makes Tex Mex Beef Soup a great soup. The Soup lovers should try Tex Mex Beef Soup. - 41.2073