- » Mexican Red Chili Sauce
Mexican Red Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican red chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican red chili sauce recipes.
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 41.5721
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 35.1963
Garlic Red Chili Sauce
1. Place chilies in medium bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Transfer chilies and soaking water to blender container; process until smooth. Transfer puree to 2-quart (2-L) saucepan; whisk in remaining ingredients.
3. Heat over medium-high heat to... - 29.4985
You May Also Like!
Mexican Red Sauce
Mix all the ingredients together in a glass bowl.
Cover and refrigerate to let flavors develop. - 29.3849
Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
It is always good to know how sauces and dressings and dips are made. They are lot better than the canned stuff. You too follow this thought then, this video of red enchilada sauce recipe is for you. Watch the chef as it prepares it and try at home. - 117.292
Mexican Red Chile Sauce
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Toast lightly in a 400° oven for 3 or 4 minutes only or until they give off a mild aroma.
If burned, chiles will be very bitter.
Remove from oven, let cool to touch, then remove and discard stems, seeds, and any pink pithy... - 35.8128
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Fresh Red Chile Sauce
Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
Sometimes fresh chiles will still have fibers after they are pureed; strain if a smoother sauce is desired.
Adjust the seasonings to taste, heat... - 28.3869
Red Chile Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Trim the fat from the pork and cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
Put the meat in a lightly oiled or sprayed deep baking pan and bake it for 30 minutes, stirring often to ensure even cooking.
To make the red chile sauce, place the... - 43.4283
Homemade Red Chile Sauce
1 Melt lard in a saucepan over low heat. Add the flour and stir until well mixed and slightly browned.
2 Add the smaller amount of chile to the bouillon or water, either when trying a new batch of chile or when preparing this recipe for the first time. Taste,... - 35.6824
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 35.9193
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 35.4861