- » Mexican Red Bean
Mexican Red Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican red bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican red bean recipes.
Red Bean Casserole
This simple casserole is high in fiber, which helps your body eliminate excess hormones, toxins, and carcinogens. Just one serving of this casserole has 8 grams of fiber, so you’ll be well on your way to your daily goal of 40 grams. - 142.22
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 136.014
New Mexican Red Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.1667
Flor De Mayo's Red Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until translucent.
Transfer to a food... - 44.9102
Mexican Red Bean And Pineapple Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium temperature and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till vegetables are tender.
2. Add 1-teaspoon salt and remaining ingredients, except the pineapple; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Stir in the... - 40.9052
Mexican Chicken And Red Bean Casserole
1) In a pan, saute the chicken, onion and garlic in oil and brown the chicken lightly ; stir in the chilli powder and cook for a min.
2) Stir in the stock, tomato puree, oregano and salt and pepper into the pan, allow to boil, simmer covered for... - 38.2888
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 29.1662
Mexican Red Bean Recipes By Category