- » Mexican Queso Dip
Mexican Queso Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican queso dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican queso dip recipes.
A delicious cheese dip that can be served as a appetizer or just for a snack. This can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, pita chips, or whatever sounds good to you. Super easy! - 110.236
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.127
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chile Con Queso Dip
Your Super Bowl bash fare is bland without a tasty dip to accompany it. In this video, Betty presents a tasty chile con queso dip that is great for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl. It takes less than 10 minutes for the entire... - 103.545
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 101.842
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4003
Easy Chili Con Queso Dip
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together diced cheese and chili.
Insert temperature probe so tip is in center of dip.
Attach cable end at receptacle.
Microwave at Medium High (7).
Set Temp, Set 140°.
When oven signals, stir well.
Let stand a few minutes before... - 32.6646
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, salsa, and sour cream heat on Low with cover stirring occasionally such that the cheese melts and dip is well blended, about 1-1 1/2 hours.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 25.3113
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 11 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crisp raw vegetables. - 24.0902