- » Mexican Potato Soup
Mexican Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican potato soup recipes.
Fitch's Tijuana Tortilla Soup
In a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium heat, combine 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and garlic.
Stir often until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Then add potatoes, broth, carrots, celery, bell pepper, tequila, thyme, cumin, sage, bay leaf, pepper, and hot pepper... - 40.8927
Mexican Potato Soup
1 Brown the bacon in a large kettle. Add the potato cubes and stir until they are coated with drippings.
2 Add the water, tomato sauce, onion and salt. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
3 Place the green cilantro and grated cheese in 6 soup bowls.... - 30.6434
You May Also Like!
Mexican Potato Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Chill well before serving. - 29.329
Mexican Meatball Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent, about 1 minute.
Stir in carrots and potatoes; sauté over high heat to lightly brown, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and stock.... - 33.2744
Mexican Meatball Soup
In large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; add potatoes and carrots.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine egg, uncooked rice, parsley,... - 42.2209
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot placed on low heat, heat olive oil. SautÃ© onions, carrots, celery, and tomatoes for 3 minutes.
2. Add rice along with spices, stock, and salt. Cover and allow the mixture to come to boil.
3. Lower the heat, and covered,... - 47.273
Mexican Style Hash
In 10-inch oven-going skillet cook beef and onion in shortening till onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add potato, corn, soup, and chili powder; stir to combine.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes. - 27.6545
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 98.1195
Hot Black Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and bay leaves in 3- to 4-quart (3- to 4-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; immediately reduce heat to very low.... - 36.1346
Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a large pot, boil meat with salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Skim top of liquid occasionally.
Add celery, bell pepper, carrots, potato, onion and then canned tomatoes.
Simmer until the vegetables are... - 46.2933
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1) Take a pan and heat the butter, add the sorrel to it and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
2) Add the potatoes along with water, salt and pepper.
3) Cover it and simmer for 1 hour.
4 )Force the ingredients through a sieve to cream it
5) Beat the... - 46.613
Caldo Con Queso
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil water, green chili peppers, tomato, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Blend in the evaporated milk, condensed cream of potato soup, and condensed cream of onion... - 42.0987
Mexican Potato Soup Recipes By Category
Mexican Potato Soup Dish: