- » Mexican Potato Hot Dish
Mexican Potato Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican potato hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican potato hot dish recipes.
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 36.3104
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) Take a casserole of 1 ½ quarts capacity and add cheese and roughly chopped chilies into it.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for a couple of minutes stirring properly.
4) Add tomato catsup, chili sauce and roughly chopped tomatoes.
5)... - 32.593
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix the cheese and chilies together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stir well to mix.
3) Then cook covered for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place on a heated tray or candle warmer and keep... - 30.1544
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Mexican Couch Potatoes With Salsa
Salsa: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine oil, onion and garlic; microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, coriander, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; microwave at High for 4 minutes... - 46.9232
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
Meatball Garden Dish
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 47.7323
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.This video speaks about the garnishing of the twice baked potatoes with chives and finalizing the recipe. Pamper your taste buds... - 74.2422
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes.... - 74.0747
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes Part 2
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe.This video introduces you to the ingredients of the recipe. There is a variety of ingredients that shall be used for the stuffing ... - 89.3704
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. Are you looking for a twice baked potatoes recipe? Here is a classic Mexican style twice baked potatoes with jalapeno recipe that... - 75.5959
Lancashire Hot Pot
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let me know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 45.0297
Mexican Fried Rice
A Mexican fried rice recipe that is easy to prepare and great to serve with most Mexican dishes. - 0
Salsa Potato Salad
Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool completely.
Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Combine potato, celery, pepper, and cilantro; stir gently.
Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients in a small... - 37.5977
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Ham And Potato Casserole
Those of you who like eating Casseroles will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Ham And Potato Casserole in a slow cooker. This is really delicious and I'm sure your family will like it. - 115.639
Southwest Potato Salad
1 Peel potatoes; cook until tender. Meanwhile, hard-cook eggs and fry bacon until crisp. Cook onion in the bacon drippings until onion is translucent. Drain off excess fat.
2 When potatoes are done, add the butter in chunks, then cube the potatoes, mixing in... - 34.7654
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 38.6547
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 103.933
Boiled New Potatoes With Salsa
1) Chop the onions coarsely.
2) Cut half lime into wedges and squeeze the remaining half to get 1 teaspoon of juice.
3) Discard the seeds from jalapeno and cut into quarters.
4) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
5) Cut the potatoes in... - 44.7796
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Adam's Veggie Potato Tacos
1. Pour off the water from your potatoes, place on paper towels to drain, then pat dry so you don’t get painful splatter when they go into the hot oil. Manly or not, it still hurts like a mutha!
2. Place a large skillet over medium heat then drizzle... - 0
Spanish Potato Tortilla
1. Place the potato slices in a large pot and add enough water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet... - 30.4854
Mexican Paprika Burgonia
Grind the cashewnuts and capsicum in a grinder and make a paste.
Prepare white sauce from the ingredients for sauce.
Heat oil in a pan and place over medium heat.
Add the paste.
Stir for a while.
Add potatoes, half of the cheese, the rest of the ingredients... - 44.0717
Mexican Meatball Soup
In large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; add potatoes and carrots.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine egg, uncooked rice, parsley,... - 44.0041
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 35.107
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 40.8821
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Mexican Pot Roast
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12 hours.
6) Add water if required.
7) Serve with potatoes,... - 45.478
Wash and dry the liver and cut it into 1-cm (1/2-in) slices.
Toss it in the seasoned flour and fry lightly in the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker over low heat until the liver is just sealed.
Take out the liver and fry the onions, tomatoes and red... - 46.4002
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6462
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 39.1758
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dip in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic with slotted spoon... - 35.7744
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 39.9511
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
Hope you try making my Chicken Caldo... it's GREAT !! Perfect for this time of year when its cold outside .. I had a BLAST making this video. - 0
Thigh Steaks In Fruity Mint Salsa
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten. Sprinkle with salt (if using), pepper and oregano.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan and lightly spray with oil, place in the thigh steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a heated... - 32.2332
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
1 Place the beef, potatoes, green chiles, onion, garlic, Mexican oregano and salt in a saucepan and barely cover with water. Cover and simmer for at least 1 hour, or until all ingredients are well done and very soft.
2 Taste and adjust seasoning. If mixture... - 37.8141
Protein Power With Tasty Beef Enchilada
A delicious beef enchilada is one dish you will certainly find on the menu of any Tex-mex joint or Mexican restaurant. The traditional beef enchilada consists of a corn tortilla rolled around a juicy meat stuffing and covered with a hot chili pepper sauce,... - 0
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 39.5614
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer beans for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a... - 36.1442
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
Patatas En Salsa Verde
Crush garlic cloves and mince.
Fry slowly until golden in 3 tb olive oil in a flat earthenware casserole.
Slice potatoes thin (but not paper thin).
Have oil at barely sizzling temperature when potatoes are added.
Spread them evenly over bottom ofcasserole and... - 37.2704
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 42.9677
Beef And Horseradish Pasties
Mix the mince with the onion, potato, carrot, plenty of seasonings and the horseradish.
To make the pastry, sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Add the fats and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient water to mix to... - 42.0372
Red Snapper Veracruz-style
Thaw frozen fish.
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for about 15 minutes or till nearly tender; drain.
When cool enough to handle, peel and set aside.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Coat fish fillets on both sides with... - 41.1822
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 0
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287
Betty's Semi-homemade Refried Beans
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Semi-Homemade Refried Beans. This recipe dresses up canned pinto beans to make an excellent side dish for a Mexican dinner. - 0
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Fish Fillets With Corn Salsa On Red Pepper Sauce
1. For making Red Pepper Sauce:
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, carrot, celery, red peppers, tomato and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Bring to boil adding stock, potato, hot pepper flakes, bay leaf and... - 43.4311
Ham And Cabbage Casserole
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add... - 42.9465
Green Peas, Northern Mexico Style
1) In a non-stick pan or dutch oven, melt the butter and saute carrot, potato, onion, lettuce, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the peas and cook for 5... - 42.0015
Thoroughly wash and drain beans; discard any foreign material.
Combine beans in a 3-quart pan with water and onions.
Soak in cold water overnight or bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat for 1 hour.
Return to heat, bring to a boil, then cover and... - 31.0002
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 38.5098
1) In a large bowl, combine the beans, butter or margarine and Tabasco.
2) On high power, cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes, until the beans are hot. Stir in between, as required.
3) With a potato masher, mash lightly to break as many beans as... - 44.0443
Beef Stew In A Pot
In Dutch oven brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Add the 3 cups water, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Cut ancho and pasilla chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with... - 43.7087
Taco Taco Taco Taco Tacos
Us American’s over the years have definitely made this Mexican staple our own. Although we’ve all probably had a few homemade versions that made us want to head south of the border. ¡Que lastima!
Señor Sean y a veces Adam have got your back. Sean’s... - 0
Caldo De Camarón (shrimp Soup)
Chop carrots, onion, chayote, celery, calabacitas, tomato, and potatoes into small dices. Set aside. Chop cilantro and set aside. Open can of garbanzo beans. Drain, remove skin, and rinse. Set aside.
In a pot, bring to boil water with salt to personal... - 40.6511
Chicken Pancakes With Fruit Salsa
Place chicken in a large nonstick skillet; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool slightly.
Bone and shred chicken; set aside.
Skim and... - 44.5018
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 43.7114
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 38.8966
1. Microwave the beef, onion and green pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 7 to 9 minutes, breaking up and stirring every 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off the fat.
2. Stir in the... - 32.9969
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
1. In large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil until softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. To serve accompany with hot corn bread,... - 38.3805
Yucatan Roasted Chicken
For all those who love eating chicken this yucatan chicken recipe is a must try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with sweet potato fries to make an exotic dish in no time. A nice dish with a south western and Mexican flair to it! - 123.888
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix together meat, bread, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, cheese and cooked onions and bind well with the eggs.
3) Using a tablespoon of the meat mixture, make balls of about 1-inch and... - 40.9664
Pinto Bean Cakes With Salsa
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil with the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and chili.
Stir often until onion is limp but not browned, about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, coarsely mash beans with a potato masher... - 42.3561
Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables is the ideal for picky eaters. The perfect choice of vegetables to accompany chicken makes this all-inclusive one dish meal. With peppy paprika adding more than color to this meal, Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a... - 37.8606
1. For the Smokey Habanero Chili Powder: Place pepper halves shell side up for barbecuing.
2. Add soaked wood chips to live briquettes and smoke covered for 1-2 hours on low heat.
3. Remove pepper halves and allow to cool. (they should look like... - 97.4722
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.5759
Combine hash brown potato mix and water; stir well.
Let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
Wrap tortillas securely in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Combine hash browns, eggs, sausage, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Melt... - 40.0473
Papa Empanada Al Horno
Peel and halve potatoes.
Cook in boiling water with 1 tablespoon salt for 25 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and force through a ricer.
Add butter, sugar, milk, and salt to taste; mix well.
Fold egg into mixture.
Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole and sprinkle... - 41.9176
Tortilla De Patata
In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette of potatoes, eggs, salt and olive oil. Sometimes other ingredients such as asparagus, spinach, onions, red or green peppers, tuna, anchovies, artichokes, and mushrooms are also used even cheese.
This is... - 40.9626
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 124.374
Spicy Sausage Burritos
Remove chorizo sausage from casing.
Cook sausage, potato and onion in large frying pan over medium low heat 12 -15 minutes, breaking sausage into pieces.
Pour off drippings.
Pour eggs over sausage mixture; cook and stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes, or until... - 40.0811
1. Coat veal with a mixture of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Heat a small amount of lard in a large skillet, add meat, and brown well on all sides.
3. Put browned meat into a large electric cooker.
4. Heat a small amount of lard in a skillet, add garlic,... - 40.2752
Put beans into a large saucepan.
Mash with a potato masher, leaving some large pieces.
Add meat stock, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and chili powder.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add salt and pepper to... - 31.9097
Chile Rellenos With Meat
In a pan saute the meat over low heat until the pinkness is gone.
Add the cumin, salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute for two to three minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook,... - 41.6222
Country Garden Bake
1. Pierce packages and thaw corn and peas in packages on High for 4 to 7 minutes.
2. Prepare instant potatoes according to package directions for 4 servings.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, break up meat with fork.
4. Add garlic and onion.
5.... - 46.8469
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato,... - 46.202
Retried Beans With Spinach
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir bacon until crisp, about 10 minutes. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on towels.
2. Add beans to drippings in pan; mash with a potato masher or beat with a mixer until creamy. Stir often over medium... - 29.3889
Studded Pot Roast
Trim visible fat from brisket.
Cut small slits about 1 inch deep in top surface of meat and stud with raw bacon pieces and slivered almonds.
In a large Dutch oven brown studded brisket on both sides in hot cooking oil.
Combine water, chopped chili peppers,... - 38.6313
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 111.274