- » Mexican Pork Steak
Mexican Pork Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pork steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pork steak recipes.
You May Also Like!
Pork Steaks With Green Chili Salsa
Trim and discard fat from pork; put pieces of meat between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with flat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
If you do this step ahead, wrap meat airtight and chill up until next day.
In a small bowl, stir together chili powder,... - 34.8941
Pork Mexican Style
Cut the pork steaks into thin slices.
Slice up the yellow onion and green pepper.
Saute the pork quickly in oil and the garlic.
Add the onion and pepper, and continue to stir-fry.
Add the cumin and oregano.
At the last minute add the sherry. - 35.7232
Pork, Mexican Style
Pork, Mexican Style is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Pork dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.1104
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 31.2369
Kansas Ham Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from ham; score fat edge; place in a shallow baking pan.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; remove from the heat. Crumble corn cakes into skillet; add corn, egg, mustard and pepper; toss lightly to mix.... - 37.6508
Healthy Grilled Pork Fajitas
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. Rub salt, pepper and cumin over the steaks.
3. In a large dish combine the lime juice, oil, cilantro, vinegar, and garlic and stir to blend.
4. To this... - 44.5574
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 42.8234
Mexican Fried Beans Frijoles Fritos
(1) In a large skillet, melt the lard over a medium flame
(2) Ladle the beans, along with bean liquid, a little at a time, mashing with the back of the spoon
(3) Once all the beans are mashed, heat well.
(4) Serve as a side dish to pork chops... - 26.0994