- » Mexican Pork Roast
Mexican Pork Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pork roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pork roast recipes.
Roast Pork With Pumpkin Seed Sauce
Stem, seed and mince the ancho chile.
Place in a bowl, add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Rub over the pork, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the pork.
Roast in a 350° oven about 1 hour or until done.
Cut pork into... - 47.3293
Mexican Pork Pot Roast
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in heavy kettle.
Add garlic and sausage cut into small pieces.
Cook until well browned: remove sausage.
Brown pork loin on all sides.
Remove pork and pour off fat.
Return pork to kettle with half of onions, the tomatoes,... - 46.5708
Pork Roast And Pinto Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beans in water overnight.
2) Remove the beans and reserve the soaking water.
3) Place the roast in the bottom of the cooker.
4) Add in garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, green chilies , beans and their soaking water.... - 43.6358
Savory Pork Burritos
1. Prepare Retried Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Place pork, onion, sliced carrot, garlic, salt, epazote, cumin and coriander seeds in 5- or 6-quart (5- or 6-L) Dutch oven. Add just enough water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.... - 40.726
Mexican Chile Verde
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
If fresh peppers are used, remove the seeds and chop into 1/4 inch dice.
Crush the bouillon cube with the garlic.
Mix all the ingredients together, except the garnish, and place in the pot.
Place... - 35.7537
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 34.7803
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 31.9117
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce has a Out of this world taste. The fabrication of salt, oregano, coriander and beer gives the Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce Energizing taste. Must catch it - 30.5058
Little Meats Pork
Place pork in a deep pan and just barely cover with water.
Add salt, cumin, coriander, oregano, onion, and carrots.
Bring water to a boil, cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until fork tender.
Lift meat from stock (save for soups) and place... - 29.6297
Mexican Pork Roast
1. In a large bowl, combine pork and sofrito. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. (If marinating more than 15 minutes, cover and refrigerate.)
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Transfer pork to a small roasting pan and roast until an instant-read... - 22.8845
Mexican Pork Roast Recipes By Category