- » Mexican Pork Chop Rice
Mexican Pork Chop Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pork chop rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pork chop rice recipes.
Mexican Pork Chop Dinner
Sprinkle salt in a large skillet; add chops and brown over medium heat.
Sprinkle chili mix over chops, add rice, water and tomatoes.
Be sure all rice is moistened.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes. - 25.3202
Mexican Pork Chops
Mexican Pork Chops is a unique and winning pork preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Mexican Pork Chops. - 35.3982
New Mexican Pork Chop Bake
1 Melt butter or drippings in a large deep skillet or casserole. Saute onion rings until they become translucent. Push aside in the pan.
2 Quickly brown the pork chops in the same pan and remove to a plate. Add the green chiles to the onion and mix, then top... - 36.4677
Mexican Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown pork chops; season with salt and pepper.
Place in single layer in pan.
Pour rice over the chops.
Mix tomato sauce, water, and taco seasoning.
Carefully pour over chops and rice.
Cover with foil; bake for 1... - 36.4486
Pork Chops Veracruz
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add pork chops.
Brown well on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Sprinkle with flour, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt and garlic.
Add onions and wine.
Cook over low heat until chops are tender, about 1 hour.
Add 1/2 cup... - 41.6631
Spicy Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and put it inside the slow cooker.
2) In a slow cooker, add in pork, onions, pepper, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 37.0014
Yucatan Pork Chops
Wash and pat dry the chops.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dredge the chops through the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chops in the oil.
Transfer the chops to a large casserole dish.
Saute the onion, garlic, peppers and... - 43.9027
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
Chicken In Tomato Rice
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook salt pork until well browned; set pork aside and discard drippings.
Add oil to pan and heat.
Add chicken pieces and cook until well browned on all sides.
Set chicken aside; discard all but 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.1777
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Chop pork into small pieces.
Brown in a small amount of oil in saucepan.
Saute until pork is tender.
Seed chilies and cut into long strips.
Add to saucepan.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours... - 40.3376
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
Mexican Black Beans With Pork
This bean and pork stew is made with canned black beans, allowing you to skip the presoaking and cooking stages. It makes a great, simple meal when served with salad and focaccia or oversized flower tortillas with butter. - 30.8968
Shrimp & Sausage On Mexican Rice
In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, mix rice, tomatoes, water, and broth; cover tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until rice is tender to bite, 50 to 60 minutes.
About 15 minutes before rice is done, crumble sausage into 1-inch chunks in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan... - 36.7876
Frijol Con Puerco
Pork is among top popular meats used in Mexican cuisine, usually in stews and other mains. Here is a recipe to make Frijol con puerco or Beans with Pork to be served over rice with a good garnish. - 103.508
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
Spicy Pork & Sausage Stew
This stew is very spicy. If you want to reduce the heat go ahead and use less Chipotle pepper. - 133.567
Calabaza Guisada Con Puerco
1) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add pork to cook till brown.
3) Add other ingredients leaving rice to the skillet.
4) Cover with a lid and allow simmering for 30 minutes or until the squash turn tender.
5) Serve the preparation with... - 40.6442
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 35.5595
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 35.4861
Sopa De Albondigas
Sopa De Albondigas is a pork and beef meatballs recipe prepaerd with added rice to it. Spiced and flavored with garlic, tomato sauce, chili pepper and parsley, the Sopa De Albondigas can be served in bowls with bread or tortillas. - 39.1672
Pork Stew With Tomatillos
rim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat salad oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in garlic,... - 38.7811
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 41.7935
Pork With Green Chilies
1. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add about 1/3 of pork in single layer. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat until all pork has been browned.
2. Remove... - 35.7065
Outdoor Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde
Outdoor holidays are always fun and with food made at the spot they enliven the occasion to the spirit. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde a spicy snack with chili verde made of pork and rice mixture. Enjoy this... - 125.475
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 1
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the pork and orange juice, marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 90.1367
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Marinate the pork in orange juice overnight and keep it refrigerated.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 89.9411
Lean Pork Paella
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook spareribs until brown on all sides; add oil if needed.
Add chorizo to pan and brown well, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Add garlic, tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 44.0895
Brown salt pork.
Add remaining ingredients, except last 2.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add corn and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for a few minutes longer to reheat.
Drain broth and serve separately with... - 34.0281
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.4768
Mexican Meat Balls
Combine beef, pork, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 16 meatballs.
In frying pan, brown meatballs with garlic, chili powder and oregano in shortening.
Stir in soup, water and onion.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir... - 35.5811
Meatballs With Hot Mexican Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meat balls except the butter and oil, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Knead well with your hands, then form the mixture into about 36 walnut-sized balls and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add... - 43.0414
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 44.4092
1) In a bowl, add ingredients to combine.
2) Mix all together with hands.
3) Prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) In a saucepan, place the balls in sauce.
5) Simmer the sauce for 2 hours.
6) Serve the balls warm with rice. - 42.7467
Pork And Green Tomato Stew
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet.
Push meat to sides of skillet; add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add green tomatoes, chilies, cilantro, marjoram, salt, and water; mix well.
Cover; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and cook until meat is... - 37.7143
Pork And Green Tomato Sauce
1. Brown meat in oil in a large skillet. Push meat to sides of skillet; add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft. Add green tomatoes, chilies, cilantro, marjoram, salt, and water; mix well. Cover; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and cook until meat is... - 27.7241
Barbecued Pork In Orange Sauce
Slash fat around edges of pork chops.
In a large bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Add chops and marinate for 1 hour, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce, if desired.
Lift chops from marinade, reserving... - 38.4327
Calabacita is a mouth watering and addictive meat and pork preparation. Try the Calabacita at home, I am sure everyone will get hooked to it! - 40.9226
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
Brazilian Feijoada is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Brazilian Feijoada; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 45.7676
How To Make Brazillian Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 119.705
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray, add the butter, and melt over moderate heat.
Add the onion and sweet red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until very soft about 8 minutes.
Mix in the basil and... - 44.8227
Health And Fiber Rich Chili Con Carne
1) Add in beans into a large bowl. Cover with enough water and let soak overnight.
2) Transfer the water and beans into a casserole the following day. Cover and cook on low flame for 1 1/2 hours.
3) In a frying pan, heat oil or margarine. Add in beef... - 45.2835
Arroz Con Pollo
1) Make 8 pieces out of the chicken.
2) In a polythene bag, place the chicken and seasoned flour.
3) Toss well to coat the chicken evenly. ... - 41.9034
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 46.4603
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301