- » Mexican Pork Chop
Mexican Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pork chop recipes.
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Pork Chop Garbanzo Casserole
1. In a saucepan add oil. Cook onions till brown.
2. In a skillet cook pork chops in oil and brown them till cooked.
3. Combine garbanzos, cabbage and onion.
4. Cover the skillet. Cook pork and vegetables for 15 minutes in medium heat till cabbage is... - 39.5534
New Mexican Pork Chop Bake
1 Melt butter or drippings in a large deep skillet or casserole. Saute onion rings until they become translucent. Push aside in the pan.
2 Quickly brown the pork chops in the same pan and remove to a plate. Add the green chiles to the onion and mix, then top... - 36.4677
Mexican Pork Chop Dinner
Sprinkle salt in a large skillet; add chops and brown over medium heat.
Sprinkle chili mix over chops, add rice, water and tomatoes.
Be sure all rice is moistened.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes. - 25.3202
You May Also Like!
Mexican Pork Chops
Mexican Pork Chops is a unique and winning pork preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Mexican Pork Chops. - 35.3982
Mexican Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown pork chops; season with salt and pepper.
Place in single layer in pan.
Pour rice over the chops.
Mix tomato sauce, water, and taco seasoning.
Carefully pour over chops and rice.
Cover with foil; bake for 1... - 36.4486
Spicy Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and put it inside the slow cooker.
2) In a slow cooker, add in pork, onions, pepper, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 37.0014
Pork Chops Veracruz
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add pork chops.
Brown well on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Sprinkle with flour, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt and garlic.
Add onions and wine.
Cook over low heat until chops are tender, about 1 hour.
Add 1/2 cup... - 41.6631
Yucatan Pork Chops
Wash and pat dry the chops.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dredge the chops through the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chops in the oil.
Transfer the chops to a large casserole dish.
Saute the onion, garlic, peppers and... - 43.9027
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
Pork Chops Adobo
Soak the chilies for 20 minutes in hot water.
Transfer to a blender and add all the other ingredients exceptthe pork and oil.
Puree to a smooth paste.
Spread on both sides of the pork chops.
Fry the chops very slowly in the oil until... - 40.7839
Pork Chops In Adobo Sauce
Place tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, garlic, flour, chili powder, oil, salt, oregano, and cumin in blender container.
Cover; blend till onion is finely chopped.
Place chops in shallow baking dish.
Pour sauce over.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or... - 41.613
Tex-Mex Chops is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Tex-Mex Chops is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 26.5657
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 111.814
Mexican Pork Chop Recipes By Category