- » Mexican Polenta
Mexican Polenta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican polenta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican polenta recipes.
Chili With Polenta
1) In a 3 1/2-quart heavy saucepan boil cold water and salt.
2) Mix cornmeal slowly, stirring constantly with wooden spoon.
3) Decrease heat, simmer and stirring occasionally until mixture leaves side of pan.
4) Cook covered for 10 minutes.
5) Take... - 45.2965
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 43.9847
Mexican Polenta Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spray a shallow 2 1 /2-quart baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine the beans, tomatoes, corn, zucchini, edamame, salsa, chili powder, and cumin in a Dutch oven.
Place over high heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and... - 39.1005
Place bacon in a shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cook at full power (100 percent), uncovered, until bacon is crisp and browned, about 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on absorbent towels.
In casserole, mix drippings with the onion, corn,... - 38
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.9614
Mexican Polenta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine tomatillo salsa, cilantro, green chiles, and garlic in a small bowl. Combine pinto beans, black beans, and corn in a bowl.
3. Place 9 polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, pressing polenta... - 33.8749
Mexican Polenta Recipes By Category