- » Mexican Pizza
Mexican Pizza Recipes
Mexican Pizza, though not of Mexican origin, is a pizza variety that is specially made using Mexican ingredients and is often served as a part of Mexican cuisine. Often referred to as a pizza-like dish, the Mexican ... More »
Tasty Mexican Pizza
Break your takeout order habit. Instead, whip up some healthy, tasty and less expensive at home. When looking to save bucks, Mexican pizza could be a great option. This homemade Mexican delight is quite a cinch to make and makes for excellent party snacks... - 94.3372
Mexican Rice Crust Pizza
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a shredder, or in a food processor using the shredding blade, lightly shred the mozzarella and Monterey jack cheeses separately. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked brown rice, 1... - 47.7427
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper and saute for 1 to 2 minutes until the vegetable soften.
3.Now, add in the beans, water and tomato (keep aside 2 tablespoons of tomato) and combine... - 47.6025
Mexican Style Pizzas
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2) On a baking or cookie sheet, place the pizza bases and lightly brush them with the oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, kidney beans , sweetcorn, then mix... - 47.3711
Classic Mexican Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Add both the flours, oil and salt to the water and knead to a soft dough with hands.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an... - 46.5887
Mexican Pizza Pitas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
3) Remove form the heat and pour of liquid if any.
4) Add in sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5) Smear the salsa on each... - 45.4195
Taco-seasoned Mexican Pizza
Cut a 1/2 inch circle from cardboard.
Cut a waxed paper circle the same size and place on cardboard circle.
Sprinkle with commeal.
Mix biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
Knead 5... - 43.261
Mexican Pizza With Beef
Combine 1/4 cup water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, and freshly ground pepper,- top with cover, and process 10 seconds Add yeast mixture, and process... - 43.1032
Mexican Chicken Pizzas
1. Place chicken in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Drain and shred chicken with 2 forks. Set aside.
2. Cut poblano peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and... - 39.8597
Special Mexican Pizza
1. For the base, mix together the cornmeal, wholemeal flour, baking powder, mustard powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and milk.
3. Pour the egg and milk into the flour and, using a spoon, draw it together into a... - 39.6057
Heat oven to 450°F.
Spray a 14-inch pizza pan with a non-fat cooking spray (or 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan).
Sprinkle 1 Tbs.cornmeal into prepared pan.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk and liquid Butter Buds; stir... - 39.4999
Quick Mexican Pizzas
Line 12-inch round platter with paper towel.
Arrange tostada shells on paper towel-lined platter.
Spread 2 tablespoons retried beans over each tostada shell.
Crumble beet into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2... - 38.1168
Grease a 12-inch pizza pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and melted butter or margarine.
Stir in eggs, chilies, cottage cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
Pour evenly into greased pan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes... - 35.0653
1. Prepare Red & Green Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat medium skillet over high heat; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently and breaking up into small pieces, until brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove... - 32.5225
Mexican Pizza Topping
In skillet cook sausage and onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, olives, chili peppers, and parsley.
Cover; simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread desired pizza crusts with meat mixture; top with cheese.
Bake as directed in crust... - 31.7332
Mini Mexican Pizzas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Arrange tortillas on baking sheets, and bake at 400° for 2 minutes.
Turn tortillas, and bake an additional minute.
Spread 1/4 cup beans over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup tomato mixture and 2... - 30.4682
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place 2 flour tortillas on each of 2 large baking sheets. Cover each with 1/3 cup beans and 1 cup cheese, leaving a 1-inch border. Bake until edges of tortillas are browned and cheese is... - 30.1166
Transform pita bread into a pizza crust with this five-ingredient, three-step recipe. - 29.7759
Mexican Pizza Recipes By Category