- » Mexican Pepper
Mexican Pepper Recipes
Mexican pepper refers to the various peppers avaiable in Mexico like the piquin chile and the chile de arbol. Mexican peppers are characterized by their unique aroma. Often used as a condiment while cooking several ... More »
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 130.742
Chile Rellenos Part 2
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. if you haven't watched the Chile Rellenos Part 1 then please do before you watch this video. - 110.889
Stuffed Grilled Peppers - Chile Rellano
Amelia Ceja prepares Stuffed Grilled Peppers with cotija cheese and a delicious mixture of fresh veggies and more! Join her as she prepares this favorite summertime dish, using Pasilla Peppers for a quick and perfect meal. This simple yet delicious recipe... - 108.654
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 108.424
Chile Rellenos Part 1
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. Making something spicy and yummy but the dish will not be complete if you miss watching the Chile Rellenos Part 2. - 107.415
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 107.363
Hot Stuffed Mexican Peppers
Here is a basic simple recipe for a vegetarian stuffed peppers.
You can add in your own vegetables.
I hope you enjoy it! - 104.97
Vegetarian Chili Delight
Are you tired of coming across only non-vegetarian recipes? Then here’s one for you! A pure vegetarian recipe, this one is being done at Kat’s friend’s place. A simple chili recipe, this one seems to be a good try. - 103.056
Absolute Vengeance Meatless Metal Chili
Chop peppers and onion into small pieces. Heat 2 tbs. of olive oil in a large frying pan, add 3 tbs. of minced garlic then sauté the peppers and onions until soft and tender.
In a large stock pot combine all of the wet ingredients, (except the liquid smoke)... - 86.572
Grilled Stuffed Peppers
Do you like an explosion of flavors in just one dish? Then this Grilled Stuffed Peppers is just right for you. This pepper is stuffed with a delicious filling but it is only after it is grilled that you can enjoy its true flavor – smoky, nutty, spicy and... - 79.8372
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.8502
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 48.8732
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.6035
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 47.1105
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 46.7158
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 45.979
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the tomato juice to a boil.
Stir in the bulgur.
Fluff with a fork.
Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and green... - 45.3397
1 In a heavy , medium size saucepan with a tight fitting cover add 2 cups water along with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2 Gradually add in rice with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3 Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutesor until the water is... - 45.3143
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
First make the picadillo.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the meat and add the onion, garlic and apple.
Cook for about 10 minutes, then drain to remove any fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
Continue to cook until the mixture is... - 44.4422
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 43.5175
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently until yellow.
Add tomatoes and heat just to boiling.
Stir ir cornmeal, salt and chili powder and cook slowly, stirring constantly, until thick, 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat... - 42.8949
Vegetarian Chili With Corn
1)Use a large dutch oven , place washed beans in it.
2)Soak beans overnight.
3)Drain beans add water and whole kernel corn,tomato sauce,onion,green chiles,clove garlic,salt,chili powder,whole oregano and bay leaf.
4)Let it boil and simmer for 2 1/2... - 42.6099
1) Place a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat and bring the tomato juice to a boil.
2) Add the bulgur and stir well.
3) Use a fork to fluff the mixture.
4) Cover the pan and take it off the heat. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
5) Place a 3-quart saucepan... - 42.1302
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Slice tops off red or green peppers.
Finely chop the tops, discarding membranes and seeds.
In bowl combine chopped peppers and egg; stir in tomato sauce, rice, raisins, chili powder, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly... - 40.6373
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 40.6149
Cumin Flavored Vegetarian Chili
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and celery; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except tofu to Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and... - 40.422
Vegetarian Chili is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this chili dish effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 40.4168
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.4036
Mexican Beef Stuffed Peppers
Breakfast cereal is the surprise ingredient that keeps these hearty, colorful stuffed peppers low in fat and calories and high in flavor! - 38.7908
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.6871
Vegetarian Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 38.2776
Mexican Style Stuffed Peppers
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
PLACE bell peppers and water in microwave-safe dish; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly tender; drain.
COMBINE rice, 3/4 cup salsa, 1 cup cheese, peas and carrots, corn, green... - 37.6255
Sort and wash beans.
Place beans and 3 cups water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil, and cook 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let soak 1 hour.
Add remaining 4 cups water; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Bring... - 37.4325
1. If using dried beans, put the beans in a medium bowl and add enough cold water to cover by 3 inches. Let soak overnight; drain. (Alternatively, place the dried beans in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook... - 37.251
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onion, carrot, garlic, and green pepper, and cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the lentils, chili powder, cumin, bay leaf,... - 36.5682
1) Into a 2.5 liter bowl, mix in the carrots, celery, onions, red and green peppers, green and yellow beans, leeks and garlic
2) Add in the chili, cumin, oregano and pepper
3) Drain the canned tomatoes, keep the juice
4) Roughly chop up the tomatoes
5)... - 36.1919
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
Vegetarian Chili With Rice has a great taste. The spicy blend with vegetables gives Vegetarian Chili With Rice a peerfect taste. Vegetarians should taste Vgetarian Chili With Rice. - 34.5933
1. In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, green sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 34.4914
1. Drain stewed tomatoes, reserving juice. Pour 1 cup reserved stewed tomato juice into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add bulgur. Remove from heat. Cover, and let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a... - 33.6841
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans; add 4 cups water, and next 9 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Remove bay... - 32.0297
1 In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2 Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 31.0753
Mexican Pepper Recipes By Category
Mexican Pepper Ingredient: