- » Mexican Pastry
Mexican Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pastry recipes.
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 125.689
Taco Puff Pastry Sliders
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground turkey. Break the meat apart using a wooden spoon. Drain the fat from the pan, saving 1 tablespoon.
2. Add onions and peppers. Cook for 1 minute constantly stirring on high heat. Pour ¾ cup of water... - 0
You May Also Like!
No Roll Pastry Shell
Start heating oven to 425°F.
Make pastry this easy way: Into 8" pie plate, sift flour, sugar, salt.
In measuring cup, combine oil, milk; with fork, beat; then pour, all at once, over flour mixture.
With fork, mix until flour is completely dampened.
With... - 36.1462
Mexican Honey Puffs
Cut shortening into flour, baking powder and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Gradually add enough water to make a stiff pastrylike dough, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side of bowl.
Gather dough into a ball;... - 35.2608
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 37.2811
Mexican Cheese Squares
This Mexican Cheese Squares is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Mexican Cheese Squares! - 44.6601
Empanadas De Dulce
Mix flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
Cut in lard until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle ice water over flour mixture, stirring lightly with a fork until all dry ingredients hold together.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface... - 40.0826
Crustless Southwestern Quiche
This Crustless Southwestern Quiche is a desire ! This Mexican-style sausage Quiche with spinach, cream and cheese flavorings is more than what you'd like to label as irresistible ! Have this Crustless Southwestern Quiche just once and tell me if you've liked... - 39.8959
1. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in shortening to resemble coarse crumbs. Add milk, stirring until dough holds together; turn onto floured surface and knead until... - 34.4635
Mexican Beef Pie
Mexican Beef Pie has a Luscious taste. The fabrication of green pepper, beef, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and tomato sauce gives the Mexican Beef Pie Implausible taste. Must catch it - 44.4851
Prepare pastry shell.
Spread beans in prepared crust.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of each cheese over beans.
Spread beef mix evenly over cheese.
Top with remaining cheese.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 6 to 10 minutes, or until heated and cheese melts, rotating... - 46.649
Mexican Beef Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a pie plate sized 9 inch and line it with half the pastry.
3. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
4. Add green pepper and onion to it and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the beef and... - 46.2435
Mexican Pastry Recipes By Category