- » Mexican Pasta Skillet
Mexican Pasta Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pasta skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pasta skillet recipes.
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 29.309
Mexican Style Shrimp With Pasta And Tomatoes
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the vermicelli and saute, stirring constantly to prevent burning, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Drain off any excess oil from the pan. Add the onion, tomatoes, green chilies, and garlic to the... - 40.1733
Mexican Pasta With Beef
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add beef and onion. Cook, stirring to break up beef, 2-3 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
2. Stir in milk, pepper, raisins, almonds, mint, cinnamon and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, 8-10 minutes, until most of... - 34.8329
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 39.1801
Mexican Pasta Bake
Sprinkle this hearty tomato- and cheese-topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor. - 35.5062
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.01
Ziti With Mexican Style Meat Sauce
This Ziti With Mexican Style Meat Sauce recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Ziti With Mexican Style Meat Sauce is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 31.6715
Pasta With Salsa Dl Puttana
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Saute garlic, celery and sweet red pepper until soft.
Press tomatoes through a food mill and add to skillet along with anchovies.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in olives, capers, basil and dried red pepper.
Simmer, uncovered,... - 37.0919
Mexican Stuffed Shells
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Blend together the picante sauce, water and tomato sauce.
Stir 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce mixture, the green chiles, half the shredded cheese and half the French-fried onions into the ground... - 42.0932
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Santa Fe Pasta
1) Use a large skillet, to heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Sauté green onions and garlic by constant stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Fold in chicken, bell peppers, salt, chili powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper to cook by stirring occasionally... - 43.1331
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.7703
Margarita S Pasta Primavera
Drain any liquid off of cottage cheese.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese and lemon juice.
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions omitting salt.
Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat: Add seallions,... - 43.6348
Mix all ingredients in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours to blend flavors.
Keep no longer than 4 days.
Cook in a skillet until thoroughly cooked. - 33.6808
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add broccoli and carrot. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until carrot is tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Whisk in broth and cornstarch; add shrimp and cook,... - 31.1359
Remove sausage casings.
In skillet cook sausage till done, stirring to break up.
Drain off fat.
Peel, seed, and chop the tomato.
Stir into chorizo along with parmesan cheese; heat through. - 22.4548
Melted Cheese With Chorizo
1. Prepare Onion Relish Veracruz.
2. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
3. Cut cheese into very thin slices. Arrange slices in even layer in 4 to 6 ovenproof plates or shallow casseroles (about 5-inch or 13-cm diameter and less... - 27.107
1 Remove casings from sausages and coarsely chop the meat into a large well-seasoned or buttered skillet. Heat over medium heat, stirring and chopping to make a crumbled mixture. Peel and slice potatoes. (Often I do not peel them.)
2 After sausage is crumbly... - 24.8545
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Salsa Spaghetti recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.3342
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 40.8821
Mexican Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, combine beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up beef, until beef is browned and onion is translucent,... - 36.0281
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.1
Fast And Fabulous Dinnertime Shrimp Tortellini
Your no-fuss dinner just gets better with this easy-to-make shrimp tortellini recipe. A healthy, tasty, shrimp dish that makes for a fabulous dinnertime treat, this is one treat you won't regret mastering. Stream the video recipe and get making it at home and... - 96.8663
Sopa De Fideo Vermicelli
Grind garlic and spices.
Add a little water; set aside.
Break up vermicelli.
In skillet on low heat, add oil and vermicelli; fry until golden brown.
Add spices, tomatoes, bell pepper, salt, and boiling water; simmer 15-20 minutes.
1 1/2 cups white rice may be... - 40.8388
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.245
Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the beans, tomatoes (with... - 35.5471
Pasta With Roasted Tomato And Red Chile Arrabiata
Preheat the oven to 500 °F.
With a fork, pierce the tomatoes near their stem ends.
Put them in a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Put the chile in a separate foil-lined pan.
Put both pans in the oven.
Roast the chile until it turns evenly dark brown, 5... - 43.5496
1. In a large skillet bring 2 cups of water, the stock, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and black pepper to a boil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and bell peppers, and cook 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn bright pink. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 31.9517
Flex Your Tex-mex Quesadillas
This Flex Your Tex-Mex Quesadillas is one of those different kind of quesadillas I love trying my hand at. You will have to try this delicious Flex Your Tex-Mex Quesadillas which tastes simply great. You will love it - 29.2222
1. Prepare Pasta.
2. Take a wax paper, place pasta on it and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F.
4. Take a bowl and mix combine ground pork, garlic, 2 teaspoons chili powder and vinegar.
5. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
6.... - 47.4273
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 80.1848
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 41.8068
This Nacho Dip is fantabulous! Unlike most other dips this has a lot of ingredients and is cooked. But once you taste it, you'll know that this relish is worth the effort. I love this with my pasta dishes. Try your favorite dishes with this Nacho Dip and tell... - 42.3676
Eggs With Chorizo
1) In an iron skillet, cook the chorizo over a medium heat, breaking up the pieces with a spatula for about 20 minutes.
2) Stir in the chopped green onions and mix thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, crack the eggs , beat with a fork and stir into the skillet... - 28.1862
Spicy Chili Mac
In skillet cook meat and pepper till meat is browned; drain fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexican Seasoning, bay-leaf, 1/2 cup water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling; add macaroni.
Cover; simmer, stirring... - 32.621
Shiitake Mushroom And Spinach Manicotti
Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms and garlic, and saute until mushroom liquid is absorbed.
Transfer mushroom mixture to a large bowl.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter... - 45.3958
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 41.941