- » Mexican Pasta Bake
Mexican Pasta Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican pasta bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican pasta bake recipes.
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.5569
Mexican Pasta Bake
Sprinkle this hearty tomato- and cheese-topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor. - 35.5062
You May Also Like!
Creamy Mexican Lasagna
Want some creamy, quick and easy lasagna? In this video, the pretty girl shows you how to make a lasagna that has some vegetarian filling! See the video for more on this recipe. Note the quality of the video is not quite there! - 57.3888
Preheat oven to 325°.
Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
Mix with chili and 1/2 can warm water.
In a baking dish, layer noodles, chili mixture, cheeses and onions.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes. - 34.2952
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Combine celery, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, green chiles, garlic powder and chicken.
Saute in butter.
Break spaghetti into small pieces and cook.
Drain and mix with sauteed mixture.
Pour chicken broth into greased 13 x 9-inch casserole dish to cover about... - 45.0261
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 42.8019
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 44.9373
Mexican Stuffed Shells
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Blend together the picante sauce, water and tomato sauce.
Stir 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce mixture, the green chiles, half the shredded cheese and half the French-fried onions into the ground... - 42.0932
Pasta Shell Tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain well and rinse with cold water.
4. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking... - 39.0748
Macaroni And Chili Soup
In a large saucepan heat the lard or butter and saute the onion and chili peppers until soft.
Add the salt, tabasco sauce, and tomato sauce and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste for seasoning.
Mix in the macaroni, then spoon the mixture into a buttered baking... - 34.1685
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 44.8593
Macaroni & Sausage
In a 5-quart kettle, cook macaroni in a generous amount of boiling salted water until just tender to bite; drain.
In a wide frying pan, cook chorizo until browned, adding oil if needed.
Break meat apart as it cooks.
Remove meat and set aside.
In pan... - 40.7201
Mexican Pasta Bake Recipes By Category