- » Mexican Pasta
Mexican Pasta Recipes
Mexican pasta refers to the pasta dishes eaten in Mexico, characterized by the usage of ingredients like hot jalapeno peppers, corn kernels, black beans and a Mexican spice mix called taco seasoning. Consisting of ... More »
Mexican Chicken And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Slice carrots diagonally; cut slices into thin strips.
Add to pasta.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients.
Add to pasta mixture; toss well.
Add chicken and remaining... - 40.1927
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 37.957
Mexican Style Shrimp With Pasta And Tomatoes
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the vermicelli and saute, stirring constantly to prevent burning, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Drain off any excess oil from the pan. Add the onion, tomatoes, green chilies, and garlic to the... - 37.7706
Mexican Pasta Bake
Sprinkle this hearty tomato- and cheese-topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor. - 35.2009
Mexican Pasta With Beef
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add beef and onion. Cook, stirring to break up beef, 2-3 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
2. Stir in milk, pepper, raisins, almonds, mint, cinnamon and salt. Cook, stirring frequently, 8-10 minutes, until most of... - 34.6092
Mexican Chilli Pasta
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place onions, garlic, chillies and water in saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in red... - 29.3476
Mexican Pasta Recipes By Category