- » Mexican Party Side
Mexican Party Side Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican party side recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican party side recipes.
Saute 1/4 cup chopped green pepper and 2 tablespoons sliced green onions in butter or margarine before adding egg mixture.
Fold 1/2 cup crisp cooked bacon pieces, 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe or stuffed olives, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 14.4354
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 96.1009
Easy Mexican Guacamole
Mince avocados and tomato.
Stir in all other ingredients.
You can use scooped out avocado shells for serving dishes if this is to be served at table.
For cocktail parties use a pretty bowl.
If made ahead of time, put avocado seeds in mixture to keep it green. - 31.5933
Mexican Bean Dip
Whiz until blended.
Taste to determine the amount of hot sauce you wish to add.
Add a little liquid from the beans if it is too thick.
This is best made ahead so flavors mingle. - 27.6123
Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad
Combine the Mexicorn, Cheddar cheese, green onions, mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
Chill, covered, for at least 3 hours.
Serve with large corn chip scoops. - 23.0308
Marinate lima beans in dressing about 1 hour.
Combine with next 4 ingredients, adding just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Pile into a lettuce-lined bowl, and garnish with olives or sliced eggs. - 14.9541
Mix all the ingredients together lightly except the lettuce and corn chips.
Just before serving, toss the bean mixture lightly with the lettuce and corn chips. - 27.0512
New Mexican Cheese Spread
Blend cheeses together.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Or add all ingredients to food processor and blend well with steel blade.
Spoon into serving dish and chill.
Serve with crackers.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry to party in serving dish covered with... - 34.0226
I simply love this recipe of Mexicana Veal as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Mexicana Veal is a must try! - 37.4632
Mexican Stuffed Shells
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Blend together the picante sauce, water and tomato sauce.
Stir 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce mixture, the green chiles, half the shredded cheese and half the French-fried onions into the ground... - 40.5488
Mexican Veal With Macaroni Shells
Saute onions in bacon drippings until tender.
Add celery, tomatoes, meat and gravy.
Cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
Uncover, and add kidney beans and chili powder to taste.
Season withWorcestershire sauce and garlic to suit your taste.
Serve on macaroni... - 34.267
Mexican Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1/4 inch shortening in skillet.
Fry tortillas till lightly browned.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place cooked fish portion on tortilla; top with lettuce, tomato slice, and shredded Cheddar... - 32.2495
Mexican Chicken Bake
Preheat Oven at 350 degrees F
Wash chicken pieces and dry.
Brown, part at a time, in butter or margarine and olive oil or vegetable oil in oven and set aside while making the sauce.
Stir onion and green and red peppers into drippings in pan; saute until... - 43.0806
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 30.5177
Mexican Kidney Beans
Put beans in deep keetle, and cover with cold water; leave overnight.
Next day add enough fresh water to barely cover beans.
Bring to boiling point; reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, about 1 hour.
Drain off any remaining liquid.
In small saucepan saute... - 38.7139
Spicy Mexican Pork
Spicy Mexican Pork is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Spicy Mexican Pork is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 39.6436
Mexican Beef Fillet
Here is one of my favorite beef recipe - Beef Fillet Mexicana. Great with mixed vegetables and impressive flavoring, this Beef Fillet Mexicana is an amazing treat to serve. A must try! - 42.341
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently until yellow.
Add tomatoes and heat just to boiling.
Stir ir cornmeal, salt and chili powder and cook slowly, stirring constantly, until thick, 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat... - 40.5064
Chili Beans Mexican
In a 2 quart baking dish, combine chili beans, corn, olives, tomato sauce, onion, chili powder (if used), and 1 cup of the cheese.
Coarsely crush 1 cup of the corn chips.
Add to bean mixture and stir well.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH... - 34.3494
Mexican Chili Sauce
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cook very slowly; simmer for about 2 hours.
Stir regularly to prevent burning.
Seat in hot sterilized jars. - 28.6691
Mexican Chicken In Orange Juice
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Saute the chicken in the butter until pieces are brown on all sides.
Stir in the almonds, raisins, pineapple, cinnamon, cloves and orange... - 42.8333
Mexican Orange Dip
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill, until it is time to serve.
3) Serve the Mexican orange dip, with spears of raw zucchini, cucumber, strips of green pepper, or crackers. - 32.8917
Mexican Squash With Chilies
"Saute squash and onion in oil until just tender.
Drain off excess grease.
Blend in tomatoes, chili peppers, salt and pepper.
Cook over moderately low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; blend in cheese." - 32.555
Mexican Pork And Hominy
Cook onions in hot bacon fat until soft and golden.
Stir chili powder into fat.
Add pork and brown on all sides.
Add onions and all other ingredients except hominy.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add hominy and heat. - 41.4204
Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine chicken, gar- lic, corn, tomato paste, water, chili powder, 1 tea- spoon salt, sugar and pepper in large skillet.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until heated; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder... - 43.2261
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.4003
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 35.4961
Crumble beef into large skillet; brown over medium heat.
Drain excess fat from beef; add 1/2 cup water, onion, green pepper and celery.
Mix flour with small amount of water, stirring until blended; add to beef mixture, stirring constantly, until... - 43.4376
Pick over the beans and let them soak overnight in water to cover.
In the morning drain, cover with fresh water, and boil 15 minutes.
Drain and again cover with plenty of fresh water; add 1 onion, sliced; 1 clove of garlic, minced fine; and 1 teaspoon of... - 45.0738
Mexican Corn Pudding
This creamy and slightly sweet corn pudding goes very well with spicy Mexican main dishes. If your want to add more texture the pudding, instead of adding all of the corn kernels, reserve part of it, and stir it in after all the ingredients are mixed together. - 35.5734
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 127.498
Party Pork Burritos
1) Take a Dutch oven and place onion, garlic, salt and pork in it. Add water and cover the utensil tightly. Cook the mixture on low heat for 2 hours or until pork is tender. Allow the pork to cool in juices.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large saucepan... - 41.9454
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts and slice into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Slice steak on the diagonal 3/8 inch thick, then into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Sprinkle both meats evenly with cumin, salt, and garlic, rubbing in lightly with your fingertips.
Place... - 40.007
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.9592
Mexican Spaghetti Squash
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Place squash in baking tray and piece all over using a fork.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or till cooked.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
5. Once cooked, using a fork,... - 44.377
Put all the ingredients except the spring onions into a food-processor and blend to a chunky dip (not a puree).
Add the spring onions and mix in well.
Serve with warm pitta bread, crudites or bread sticks. - 30.5774
Tortillas With Salsa Jalapeno
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Separate tortillas into 2 equal stacks.
Wrap each stack in aluminum foil.
Heat 20 minutes.
Guests spread tortillas with butter and salsa jalapena, then roll them up and eat as a bread. - 19.4137
Pico De Gallo Sauce
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro and salt.
Cover and refrigerate 5 hours or overnight. - 25.7616
Chile Relleno - Cinco De Mayo
These Chile Relleno recipe is perfect for any Cinco de mayo party. This recipe is low carb and extremely tasty. Your taste bubs will be dancing with this one. - 0
GETTING READY 1) In a steamer, steam the vegetables for 5-7 minutes over boiling water or until become soft. MAKING ... - 31.6579
Mix corn, beans, mushrooms, celery, salad dressing and seasonings in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, use slotted spoon to divide salad among lettuce cups. - 29.5855
Beefy Guacamole Dip
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly drain fat.
Add Spices & Seasonings for Tacos and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 33.6843
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 46.6209
Creamy Salsa Dip
1) Mix together the salsa, yogurt cheese and milk in a small bowl.
2) Place the mixture on a serving bowl and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 28.5618
Chilli Tomato Salsa
1. Place the shallot and garlic in a food processor with the fresh basil. Whizz the shallot, garlic and basil until finely chopped.
2. Halve the tomatoes and add to the food processor. Pulse the machine until the mixture is well blended and coarsely... - 34.8008
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.343
Lime And Prawn Cocktail
Place prawns in a deep bowl.
Stir together lime peel and juice, wine, catsup, salt to taste, and hot pepper seasoning until blended; pour over prawns, tossing to coat thoroughly.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until next day.
To serve, transfer prawns... - 29.0162
Chili Stuffed Red Peppers
1 Slice the tops from the red peppers, removing the ribs and seeds.
2 In a pan, add the peppers and gently boiling water just enough to cover the peppers and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
3 Transfer to a small serving platter.
4 In a... - 32.5452
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 35.345
Sour Cream Chile Dip
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine to a smooth mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until it is time to serve.
4) Serve the sour cream Chile dip with crackers or raw vegetables such as green peppers, cherry... - 31.4544
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened; occasionally stir.
3. Stir in salsa and beans; simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes until the flavors blend.
4. Add steak and pepper;... - 37.5002
Baked Trout Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Wash the trout and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavities with salt and pepper and fill with a few coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2. Place the fish side by side in a shallow ovenproof dish.... - 35.5271
Beef Steak A La Mexican
Sprinkle beef with salt, pepper, and garlic salt on both sides.
Pan fry meat quickly in a small amount of hot fat in a skillet (about 2 minutes per side).
Smother with chopped tomatoes, onion, and chilies.
Cover skillet and cook over low heat about 15... - 29.8556
Mexican Flank Steak
In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chiles and lime juice until smooth.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup chile mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill steak over medium... - 28.1345
Mexicana Chicken has an Unlikely taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Mexicana Chicken Inconceivable taste. - 42.3497
Gangbang Mexican Chicken
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Saute in oil 15 minutes until brown on all sides.
Remove and keep hot.
Add onions and garlic to oil remaining in skillet.
Saute until lightly browned.
Add sesame seeds, marjoram, peanut butter and wine.
Simmer 5... - 45.1446
Mexican Round Dogs On Sauerkraut
Saute onion in butter in saucepan until golden.
Add sauerkraut and marinara sauce; mix well.
Cover; cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
Fry tortillas in 1 inch hot oil in skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Fry green pepper rings for 1 minute;... - 40.0501
Mexican Sombreros Tostadas
1. In individual salad bowls or salad dishes, arrange cheese, romaine, tomatoes, olives, radishes, onion and sour cream.
2. Cover each bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. In a food processor or... - 45.8707
Mexican Beef Stuffed Peppers
Breakfast cereal is the surprise ingredient that keeps these hearty, colorful stuffed peppers low in fat and calories and high in flavor! - 38.199
Mexican Christmas Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, apply 1 tablespoon butter to the bottom and sides.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) On 2 baking sheets, arrange the bread slices, place 2 inches from the heat and toast for... - 47.8559
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 39.3732
Mexican Chicken Pizzas
1. Place chicken in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Drain and shred chicken with 2 forks. Set aside.
2. Cut poblano peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and... - 39.8597
Mix ground beef with salt, garlic salt, and cumin; shape into 4 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
Place on a broiling rack and broil about 4 inches from heat, turning once, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until done to your liking.
Arrange... - 29.8202
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016
Mexican Chili Tomato Grilled Chicken
In small skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil about 3 minutes or until onion is soft and translucent.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
Add bouillon, taco sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and oregano to skillet.
Dip chicken in sauce, turning to coat... - 41.1802
Rich Enchilada Casserole
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and... - 43.9723
Mexicali Meat Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2)To make the spicey sauce, cook onion and garlic in salad oil until tender.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, chili powder, pepper and bay leaf and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Discard the bay... - 39.7972
In a medium saucepan stir together vegetable juice cocktail and tapioca.
Add onion, cumin, and chili powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir in corn, beans, chili peppers, and... - 40.0044
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.8524
Chilaquiles Tortilla Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, heat ¼ cup oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and saute green pepper and onion until golden.
4. Stir in tomatoes, hot pepper and evaporated milk and bring to a boil, stirring.
5. Take pan off... - 45.0876
No Roll Pastry Shell
Start heating oven to 425°F.
Make pastry this easy way: Into 8" pie plate, sift flour, sugar, salt.
In measuring cup, combine oil, milk; with fork, beat; then pour, all at once, over flour mixture.
With fork, mix until flour is completely dampened.
With... - 36.1462
Green Chile Cheese Pie
1. Line a pieplate with pastry. Remove any extra pastry which might be around its edges.
2. Prick the bottom sides of the pastry shell with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes at 375°.
3. Cool the pastry on a rack.
4. In the pastry shell spread... - 44.5764
Repollo En Salsa De Queso
Remove core from cabbage.
Chop cabbage finely and combine with water, 1 1/2 tablespoons salt, and the sugar.
Heat to boiling, cover, reduce heat to moderate, and cook for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and drain well.
Combine next 3 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt... - 41.076
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 97.7501
Tex Mex Rice Salad
1 In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2 Add in the rice.
3 Cover and remove from the heat.
4 Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
5 Rinse the cooked rice under cold running water to cool.
6 Drain well.
7 In a bowl, combine rice and... - 40.5305
Easy Jalapeno Poppers
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make a great game time treat - jalapeno poppers. These are super easy to make and you can always keep some in the freezer to have on hand. And, these jalapeno poppers are baked, not fried! - 135.892
Betty's Super Bowl Chili Beans And Rice
When you are entertaining at home during the big game, having a chili on board will easily fee your hungry guests. Betty’s version of this yummy chili beans and rice makes for a delicious one-pot meal and can be prepared in a jiffy. Stream the video recipe... - 96.8342
Carne Asada Tacos / Tacos De Carne Asada
1. Season the skirt steak with salt, pepper and cumin from both sides and rub well.
2. Slice the steak into two pieces.
3. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
4. Place the steaks on grill and cook for a few minutes.
5. On the same grill... - 0
Lynn's Beef Burritos
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beef Burritos. This is great for dinner and are delicious leftover. - 0
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Tomatillos are also known as husk tomatoes – although they are only relatives of the tomato. They come covered in a husk and are quite sticky when peeled. A simple rinse will take care of this. Tomatillos are tart and used for green Mexican salsas. Although... - 118.687
A delicious roasted salsa that is great with chips or any Mexican meal. Make this as hot and spicy as you prefer by adjusting the red pepper flakes and the seeds in the peppers. By leaving the seeds and membranes in the peppers out, you will have a mild... - 121.111
Creamy Green Chile Tortilla Pinwhels
A Mexican platter replete with the kick from green chilies and the smoothness of cream cheese. It does not require any real cooking at all. Quick and easy, you are ready with a fret free and colorful platter in no time. - 123.803
Oven Baked Shrimp Flautas
The Kitchen Witch will show you how to make crispy oven baked tortillas filled with tender shrimp, black beans, peppers, and tomatoes for the ultimate hand held dinner or snack! - 0
Lynn's Chicken Enchiladas
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Chicken Enchiladas. A great dinner idea. These enchiladas are made with homemade enchilada sauce. Super delicious and easy to make. From Rachael Ray. - 0
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 39.574
Chicken Salsa Verde And Cheese Enchiladas
Here, the Chef brings up an enticing filling for your next Enchiladas, scrumptious Chicken Salsa Verde. Chicken Salsa Verde and Cheese Enchiladas is another breakthrough in the evolvement of Italian Enchiladas and it’s delicious. Salsa Verde gives a nice... - 107.934
Grilled Fish Tacos
Grilled fish tacos are healthy, delicious and not hard to make. You can use any mild white fish for this recipe. You can also cook these in a skillet if you prefer. - 136.019
Cheese And Chilli Melts
1. Into a bowl combine cheese, tomatoes, chilli, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
2. In the microwave warm tortillas according to pack instructions.
3. Distribute the cheese mix between 8 totillas, spooning it over one half of each tortilla.
4.... - 38.6534
Shrimp Stuffed Buns
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions just through the kneading step.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together cheeses, carrot, parsley, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in shrimp.
Divide dough... - 42.9094
Rice And Chicken Wraps
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
3 Add in water, rice and contents of seasoning packet.
4 Bring to a boil.... - 37.7879
1. In a shallow container mix the first 10 ingredients.
2. Pound the steak into a thickness of 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place the steak in marinade and coat each side very well.
4. Refrigerate keeping the container covered for 8 hours.
5. Remove the... - 47.4724
1. Into a large bowl add equal parts of mashed potato and the salmon, add the chopped onion, pepper, parsley and 1 egg and mix together well with a fork.
2. In a bowl beat up the other egg and dip spoonfuls of the fish mixture into the egg and then... - 38.2277
Smoky Chillied Prawns
1. Take the king-sized prawns, round the middle of each and wrap one half of each chili.
2. Along each metal or soaked bamboo skewer thread 5 prawns.
3. In a long shallow dish place the skewers and sprinkle over with oil and salt.
4. Let it marinate... - 34.8801