- » Mexican Party Dip
Mexican Party Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican party dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican party dip recipes.
Betty's Festive Mexican 7-layer Dip Recipe
Why not try this fascinating Mexican layered dip that would add a special touch to any festive menu. See this video that shares an outstanding video that is truely impressive. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented making it a must watch. - 122.935
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.408
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.198
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.386
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 106.48
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 104.424
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chile Con Queso Dip
Your Super Bowl bash fare is bland without a tasty dip to accompany it. In this video, Betty presents a tasty chile con queso dip that is great for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl. It takes less than 10 minutes for the entire... - 103.545
Party Favorite South-of-the-border Guacamole Dip
When you want a speedy, fuss-free starter or snack, turn to the South-of-the-Border favorite, guacamole. This party favorite is a great way to spice things up on the platter. Betty presents a quick, no-hassle recipe of the good, ole guacamole in this recipe... - 101.847
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 92.7324
Seven Layer Dip - Mexican Cuisine
If you're fond of Mexican cuisine, then surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the Mexican seven layer dip which is a quick and easy to make vegetarian appetizer. It can be served with any type of corn chips. Do check out the video for this... - 87.1809
Super Bowl Nacho Dip
It’s surprising how the most boring foods can be livened up with some great dips. Kenny shares with his viewers a delectable nacho dip that can make for a great accompaniment with nachos as well as mix raw veggies. This dip won't just add variation to your... - 82.5336
Grilled Corn Salsa Dip
Hosting a party? Stir up this yummy grilled corn salsa. Watch the chef share this amazing recipe to prepare this flavorful dip that is truly irresistible. Watch it disappear in delight from your table in minutes. Give it a try. - 81.5838
Fresh Guacamole Dip
Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Fresh Guacamole Dip. Straight from the Mexican cuisine a great dip prepared by chef Jenny. Very easy and simple to prepare. Best served with nachos, tortilla chips, or celery sicks. - 80.4654
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Mexican Bean Dip
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, garlic, cumin and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
In food processor or blender bowl, process vegetable mixture, beans and water until... - 45.2707
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 45.1872
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 40.4888
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate to chill for a... - 38.957
1) In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion and cook till meat is browned.
2) Stir and crumble, then drain well.
3) Mix in the next 5 ingredients.
4) Place a lid over. Lower heat, and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5) Transfer the mix to a... - 38.9106
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.5814
Blend together avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Serve as a dip or as a salad dressing over shredded lettuce.
Tomatoes may be also added.
Makes 2 1/2 cups. - 38.3351
Mexican Fiesta Dip
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
2. Heat the bowl at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes until all cheese has melted; stir occasionally.
3. Serve warm with taco chips. - 35.8679
Mexican Chicken Dip
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper and garlic powder.
Stir in chicken, tomato, green pepper and onions.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. - 35.7965
Beefy Guacamole Dip
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly drain fat.
Add Spices & Seasonings for Tacos and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 35.5824
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 35.2295
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.3931
Mexican Orange Dip
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill, until it is time to serve.
3) Serve the Mexican orange dip, with spears of raw zucchini, cucumber, strips of green pepper, or crackers. - 33.8472
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4003
Hot Mexican Dip
1. In a small (1-quart) microwaveable bowl combine first 4 ingredients and stir to mix.
2. Microwave at power 6 for about 12 minutes, stirring once, until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
3. On a plate, scatter the chips and place the bowl of... - 33.0811
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 32.4083
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 32.2162
Sour Cream Chile Dip
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine to a smooth mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until it is time to serve.
4) Serve the sour cream Chile dip with crackers or raw vegetables such as green peppers, cherry... - 31.8083
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Maiyann's Chili Cheese Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and chili and heat on Low until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and soup and cook with cover on Low 2 hours.
3. Stir before serving and serve with tortilla chips. - 30.2687
Tina's Cheese Dip
1. In bottom of slow cooker spread cream cheese.
2. On top of cream cheese spread chili and top with shredded cheese.
3. Cover and cook on Low 1-1 1/2 hours such that the shredded cheese is melted and stir.
4. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.9786
Guacamole Dip With Tacos
Blend avocado dip, cumin and pepper sauce.
Place in small bowl.
Heat tacos as directed on package.
Arrange tacos on lettuce-lined serving plate.
Serve with dip. - 29.892
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.7356
Mix in blender, not more than 1 hour before serving.
Serves 6—8. - 29.7009
1. In a saucepan, fondue pot or chafing dish, combine the cheese spread, tomatoes, chilies and onion.
2. Place on a gently heat and melt the cheese, stirring frequently, until it is smooth and begins to bubble lightly.
3. Pour into a bowl or... - 29.4364
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 29.3147
Michelle's Taco Dip
1. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except chips with cover low for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve hot with tortilla chips. - 29.0994
Mexican Bean Dip
Whiz until blended.
Taste to determine the amount of hot sauce you wish to add.
Add a little liquid from the beans if it is too thick.
This is best made ahead so flavors mingle. - 28.9948
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 28.7505
Creamy Salsa Dip
1) Mix together the salsa, yogurt cheese and milk in a small bowl.
2) Place the mixture on a serving bowl and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 28.6636
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and tomatoes and cook with cover on Low 2-3 hours, stirring such that the cheese is melted.
2. Add a little milk to reduce the thickness of the mixture.
3. Serve as a dip or pour over platter of favorite chips. - 28.1712
Guacamole (mexican Avocado Dip)
Chop tomato very fine in wooden bowl;add pulp from avocado, and mash with silver fork or wooden spoon.
Blend in remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
As a dip, serve in bowl surrounded with crisp crackers or raw vegetables.
For salad dressing, increase lemon... - 26.6449
Restaurant Style Salsa
This is not Pico de Gallo! If you want that recipe, search our channel - we have one of those as well.
What we have here is the restaurant salsa that lands on the table with nacho chips at those chain restaurants... and we love it! - 0
Appetizer : The Best Spicy Bean Dip
No one can resist a tasty bean dip recipe. With a fantastic flavor that will have you dipping chip after chip, The Best Spicy Bean Dip is a must at any party. - 0
1. In a serving platter or a shallow dish spread a thick layer of refried beans.
2. Spread a layer of homemade guacamole on the refried beans.
3. Make the third layer by evenly spreading the low fat sour cream.
4. Sprinkle scallions or onions on... - 0
Betty's Mexican Queso Blanco Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Queso Blanco Dip. This is a dip similar to the one shown on the trip to Coba Cocina in Lexington, Kentucky. Great for a different dip at your next Mexican-themed get-together! - 0