- » Mexican Onion
Mexican Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican onion recipes.
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Turkey Stuffing With Onion And Celery
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook. - 102.597
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
Scrambled Eggs And Caramelized Onion Taco Wrap
Healthy breakfast is what you wish every morning. Look at this video, the chef makes scrambled eggs and caramelized onions stuffed into tacos. This dish is super innovative. There are tacos and scrambled eggs, delicious. - 92.3276
Oven Roasted Tomato, Bell Pepper And Onion Salsa
What do you do to get that smoky flavor into your tomato salsa? Well, you can make it the way the chef does in this video. The method is quite simple but needs little attention and the outcome is just fabulous. Try this roasted tomato salsa recipe. - 89.8578
Hot Mexican Sauce
1) Reserve the liquid from the can, while draining the tomatoes.
2) Chop the tomatoes and set it aside.
3) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place onion, green pepper and celery to sauté for a while.
5) Add chopped tomatoes,... - 47.826
Vegetarian Chili Con Carne
1) Chop onion and peppers.
2) Mince garlic.
3) In a large pot, heat the oil and saute onion and peppers.
4) Add few drops of water, if required to prevent scorching.
5) Add beans and remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce the heat and let it... - 46.349
Onion Chili Pie
1. To make crust, combine flour and salt.
2. Add small cubes of shortening and butter and rub or cut in until mixture its crumbly
3. Add a little ice water and stir quickly and lightly just until dough forms a ball.
4. Wrap the ball in plastic... - 45.9184
To make the tortillas, heat a large nonstick frying pan over a moderate heat and sieve the flour and salt into it.
Quickly rub in the fat with the fingertips and gradually stir in approximately 5 fl 02/125 ml warm water until a soft dough is formed.
Remove... - 45.0373
Onion And Apple Flan
1) With a knife slice teh apple. Add with onion in a pan; cover with little water.
2) Cook in simmering heat till soft. Keep aside to cool.
3) Line pastry on a 7 1/2-in flan ring and place on a baking sheet.
4) Pour onion and apple mixture in the... - 44.6963
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions, celery and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes.
Stir in the lentils, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock and raisins.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are... - 43.68
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, jalapenos, garlic, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili peppers, coriander, cumin, oregano, and black pepper.
Microwave on high... - 41.1782
1. Take a pan and add onion along with vinegar to it.
2. Simmer it for 5 minutes before adding Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup and lemon juice to it.
3. Simmer for a few additional minutes and add salt & pepper, paprika and sugar according to... - 39.9386
Chilli Lime Fish With Tomato And Onion Salsa
Combine garlic, rind, oyster sauce, 1/4 cup each of the chilli sauce and juice in large bowl.
Add fish; stir to cover with lime mixture.
Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, and remaining chilli sauce and juice in small bowl.
Cover... - 38.1603
Caramelized Onion With Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapeno pepper, parsley, minced coriander, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 2 teaspoons of the vinegar, the salt and cayenne. Let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy... - 38.049
1.Take a jar and put vegetable oil, vinegar, green onion, sugar, dry mustard, salt and dilweed in it and close it by placing the lid.
2.Shake the jar well.
3.Use on salads. - 37.4737
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.245
Melon With Sweet Onion Dressing
Place melon balls in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar and next 6 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour orange juice mixture over melon balls, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Toss before serving. - 36.7117
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.5759
Salsa Rapida De Chile
Cook onion and garlic in lard until wilted.
Add flour, cook for 1 minute, then add other ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes before serving hot. - 36.159
Fried Onion Rings
1. Separate onion slices into rings. Whisk cream and water in a large bowl. Stir in onion rings and let stand for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Shake soy flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, and pepper together in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Lift a few... - 35.034
Rice And Onion Torta
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice, cover tightly, reduce heat to low, and simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter in 1 tablespoon olive... - 33.2781
Onions And Noodles Mexican
Saute onions in butter for a few minutes; add uncooked noodles and stir.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add bouillon; cover and simmer until cooked, about 30 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with parsley. - 32.1295
Pickled Red Onions
Combine all the ingredients, except the onions, in a large nonreactive bowl and stir them until the sugar has dissolved.
Add the onions and combine them well.
Cover the bowl and let the mixture stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for 12 to 24... - 31.5445
In small bowl, combine onion, garlic and oil; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in tomatoes and hot pepper flakes; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through and flavors are blended.
Stir in coriander; season... - 31.044
Combine the lime juice, onions, chili, garlic, salt and a sprinkling of pepper in a bowl.
Add the fish and stir to make sure it is well coated with the marinade.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 24 hours or until the fish is opaque and... - 30.3813
Mexican Tomato And Onion Salad
Layer one-third of lettuce, tomatoes, and onion in salad bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Chill until ready to serve.
Combine oil and vinegar; pour over salad. - 29.0527
Barbecued Onions For Tortilla Soup
GETTING READY 1) Keep aside the boiled vegetable soup. 2) Reserve the 1/4 cup onions, if wish to make New York Goodwich next day. ... - 25.3459
Onion Relish Veracruz
1. Cut onion lengthwise in half. Cut halves lengthwise into very thin slices; separate into slivers.
2. Cut chilies lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Cut halves lengthwise into very thin slivers.
3. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix... - 19.6415
How To Make An Easy Cheese Quesadilla With Onion And Green Chiles
1. Mince the yellow onion and the green chili and keep it aside.
2. Place one flour tortillas on the plate and spread the mild cheddar cheese followed by green chili and yellow onions.
3. Place the other tortilla on top.
4. Heat a pan on... - 0
Mexican Onion Recipes By Category