- » Mexican Nut
Mexican Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican nut recipes.
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 1- Preparing Spiced Mixture
Make your winter special with an hot spicy vegan chilli sauce. Watch this video to make this spectacular homemade chilly sauce recipe. First part of this video shows the initial preparation of spices and nuts blended together which ends in spiced flavoured... - 90.5462
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 2- Preparing Sauce
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away now. This second part of video gives you complete recipe of making chilly sauce. Preparing this dish seems to be lengthy , but its worth it ! Spicy foods are a great way to warm up on a cold day. - 88.3576
Deep Fried Mexican Churros
Looking for an easy recipe to make churros, the amazing Spanish delight? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 86.345
Raw Flax Chips With Mexican Pico
Flax Chips with Mexican Pico is a healthy snack which you won't mind munching throughout the day. Once you are through watching the simple video and making the dish, serve the tangy Pico with flax chips and witness for yourself what a deadly combination of... - 75.029
Fry tortilla pieces.
In an 8 quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add pine nuts and walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove nuts; reserve.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan and cook onion and... - 45.7808
In small saucepan heat milk, butter or margarine, aniseed, and salt just till butter melts, stirring constantly.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add 2 cups of the flour and the baking powder.
Process with on/off turns till mixed.
Add eggs and milk-butter... - 44.4277
1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour 8-inch (20-cm) springform pan.
2. Process 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecans in blender or food processor with on/off turns until very finely ground; do not overprocess or nuts will become oily. Grate 1 1/2 ounces (45 g)... - 43.3311
Mexican Tea Cakes
Using metal blade, process nuts with on-off bursts until finely chopped; set aside.
Cut butter in small chunks.
With motor running, drop chunks down feed tube and process until creamy.
Add sugar and process for 2 seconds.
Add flour and process until mixture... - 42.0267
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar and continue creaming until smooth; beat in vanilla and salt.
Mix in flour, then the filberts.
Wrap dough in foil and chill several hours until firm.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Pinch off-bits... - 39.5849
Pecan Shortbread Cookies
1. Combine 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar, the butter and lard in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, anise seeds and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/4 at a time, to butter... - 39.3315
Mexican Mocha Balls
Cream butter and add sugar; add vanilla extract: continue beating until blended.
Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Blend in nuts and cherries.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch In diameter: place... - 38.9341
Meat And Pine Nut Pasties
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, egg, vinegar, oil and salt. The dough should be firm. Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the onion. Fry in butter for 10 minutes over a low heat. Add the minced steak, currants, mint leaves and... - 36.9249
Brazil Nut Tacos
1. Loosely wrap the tortilla in a foil and keep warm in oven.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together ricotta, garlic, and lime juice; mix well.
3. Add cilantro and nuts and stir well.
4. To serve: Pour 2 tablespoons ricotta-nut mixture, some... - 36.4912
Ground Nut Salsa
Toast the chiles together and rehydrate them in 3 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 2 cups of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 2 cups plain water.
Add the... - 36.4497
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1 Preheat oven to 325°F.
2 Sift together flour, sugar and salt.
3 Mix butter into the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the vanilla and nuts and mix well.
4 Shape dough into 1/2-inch balls or into small crescent shapes.
5 Place 1 inch apart on a lightly... - 34.9367
Nut Seed Tacos
Put the cooked peanuts and sunflower seeds into a blender with the tomato paste, cumin seeds, chili peppers, cayenne, and garlic; buzz until smooth, adding stock if the mixture is too thick to puree completely.
Turn the puree into a small saucepan and cook... - 33.282
Mexican Almond Cheese
Grind the almonds well and mix with vanilla, egg whites, and yolks to make a paste.
Boil the sugar with the water until it reaches the soft-ball stage (236°F. on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and combine with ground almond-egg paste.
Cook this mixture... - 33.2146
In a wide frying pan, combine chiles, garlic, and oil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Stir over medium heat until slightly browned (about 5 minutes).
Sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
Let cool; then store... - 31.213
Peanut Butter Bread
Mix and sift the dry ingredients.
Add the peanut butter and cut in well with two knives.
Add the milk and beat thoroughly.
Pour into a greased loaf-cake pan and bake in a moderate oven (350 F) for about 1 hour - 29.5343
Mexican Pecan Candy
Combine sugar, pecans, half and half and butter in saucepan; cook to hard-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper. - 29.1104
1. Combine brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, milk and butter in a 2-quart oven-proof glass mixing bowl/pitcher. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH; stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Continue cooking to soft-ball stage (6 to 8 minutes at... - 28.9452
In a pan over medium heat, cook chiles, garlic, and oil for 1 minute, stirring so chiles won't scorch.
Mix in peanuts and stir over medium heat; or spread on baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until slightly brown. - 25.0204
Mexican Nut Recipes By Category