- » Mexican Mixed Drink
Mexican Mixed Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican mixed drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican mixed drink recipes.
Half fill highball glass with ice.
Pour in tequila, creme de cassis and lime juice; stir gently to combine.
Top with dry ginger ale. - 21.3327
Horchata De Arroz - Mexican Drinks
Horchata de Arroz is a popular Mexican summer drink made with ground rice, milk and cinnamon. This is a very tasty and refreshing traditional drink that is also very easy to make. - 105.767
Mexican Coffee is an excellent drink for parties and gatherings. Make your evening more entertaining with this Mexican Coffee drink. Try it any day! - 25.4665
Twisty Sex On A Mexican Beach Cocktail
This exciting twist on the classic 'sex on the beach cocktail' is in no way inferior to its progenitor. A yummy, heady blend of reposado, sweet/sour mix, orange juice, cranberry juice and a splash of grenadine, this lip-smacking margarita is just perfect for... - 99.0609
The Mexican Thanksgiving Cocktail
It may be past thanksgiving but we have one more to shot for ya, and it has Tequila and bourbon. How can you not want to try this shooter!? Watch and learn how to make this cocktail from Derrick as he mixes up Tequila, and Wild Turkey Bourbon. Cheers! - 113.282
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Stir together the sugar, lime juice and water until the sugar dissolves.
3) Just before serving, pour the wine into a pitcher; stir in the lime mixture, then sparkling water.
4) In tall glasses... - 39.34
Mexican Bloody Mary
Have you been looking for an easy to make Bloody Mary recipe? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef stir up this interesting concoction almost effortlessly. - 70.7586
The Mexican Cowboy Killer Cocktail
The Mexican Cowboy Killer, a cocktail that brings a wide variety of tequila flavors. We are using 1921 tequila cream over standard Irish Cream because it's a tequila base and that would fit just perfectly into this style of drink. - 0
Potent Mexican Blinder
Mexican blinder is in no way an effeminate drink. A potent mix of the hallucinogenic absinthe and gin, this anise flavor drink will kick you on your pants. For best effects, enjoy this drink with your lunch. Stream the video for more on this recipe. - 96.7833
Mexican Taxi Shots
Mexico and tequila go hand in hand, and that is why the Mexican Taxi Shots are here! It is a simple recipe of tequila and banana liqueur brought together in a cool yellowish color. - 100.487
Mexican Prarie Fire
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a Mexican Prairie Fire. This is the perfect shot if you love tequila and heat. Hey if you want spice it up go for it. Let us know what kind of hot sauce you would throw in the shot by leaving us a... - 120.859
Lap up all the compliments at your drinks party by offering this sensational, seasonal margarita. Here's a quick and easy way to stir up a pitcherful of this luscious drink at home. Doing so won't slash down your party expenses by far, but also get you the... - 91.888
Mix all ingredients and pour over ice ring. - 29.2918
The Mexican Hulk Cocktail
1. In a glass, add blue curacao, vodka and ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
2. Next, add the pineapple and orange juice and stir again.
3. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
4. Serve chilled. - 109.758
Margarita Passion Fruit
1) In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly shake the ingredients.
3) Strain into ice filled glass to serve.
Sugar the rim, if desired. - 36.7741
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 114.174
Mexican Martini, How-to
Two Mexican Martini variations in this episode, we take a closer look at a more sweet and a more sour build out which both utilize tequila and cointreau. Which would you prefer? Not sure? Make both and repeat our findings. - 0
Honey Margarita, Barenjager Time
The honey margarita takes sweetness in a different direction, rather than going through agave nectar as a sweetening agent we go full on honey in your face. In most cases, this is much like a regular margarita in flavorful tequila but that darker rich honey... - 0
Mexican Chocolate With Marshmallows
1. In a 2-quart saucepan put chocolate and water and melt over low heat, stirring.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, salt and cinnamon and slowly stir into melted chocolate.
3. Add coffee, stirring until smooth and cook a few minutes longer.
4. Stir in milk,... - 44.2421
Making coffee liqueur at home is super easy. There are many recipes for homemade Kahlua® on the Internet. Some can be made very quickly using instant coffee. This recipe takes some time to age and pick up a lot of the coffee flavor, but it is worth the wait.... - 109.56
Geek Week: Bloody (pomegranate) Margarita With Karma Tequila
1. In a glass decanter combine, Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Pomegranate Juice, Ginger Syrup and juice of half a lime.
2. Stir everything to combine and pour in an ice filled margarita glass.
3. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and slice of lime.
4.... - 0
1) In a pitcher, mix all the ingredients and chill.
2) Serve chilled. - 29.0216
Betty's Basic Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Basic Margarita. This recipe is made in a shaker and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, and triple sec, cooled with ice. - 0
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Michelada, a flavorful mixed drink whose base is Mexican beer. - 0
Mexican Mojito is a great drink to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Watch this video to learn the secret of this cocktail that is the derivative of martini. - 115.547
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes.
2) Pour in the raspberry syrup, maraschino or grenadine.
3) Next, pour in the fresh lemon juice and fresh orange juice along with the vodka over the ice.
4) Give the cocktail a good stir. Strain.
5) Fill... - 37.3399
1. Rim the margarita glass with lime wedge and then salt to create a coated rim.
2. Add the ice cubes, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice into the another glass.
3. Add the sweet and sour mix next.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour the mix into the... - 111.515
Mexican Chorizo Salsa
A salsa is usual with some tortilla chips! But not a chorizo based salsa! This is a fresh salsa being made by Jeff which is more than just delectable! - 97.9689
Betty's Frozen Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Margarita. This recipe is made in a blender and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and ice. - 0
Chill 4 stemmed glasses.
Run lime slice around rim and dip in coarse salt to coat.
Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice into a blender.
Whirl until blended.
Pour into glasses. - 36.9578
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 112.427
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Break the chocolate into pieces.
Place in food processor using the metal blade.
Pulse several times to break up the pieces, then run machine continuously until finely chopped.
Add the sugar through the feed tube with the motor running.
With the motor still... - 39.8784
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Bimbo Cilantro "margarita"
Try this spicy cilantro margarita recipe for a fresh twist on one of your favorite drinks! It is a great beach party drink for the summer. You’ll be amazed when you see that it tastes like a margarita… but so much better!! Its not overwhelming with the... - 104.355
If you use frozen coconut milk, thaw it and whirl in a blender before mixing drinks.
To make milk from packaged coconut, combine 2 2/3cups each flaked coconut and cold milk; refrigerate 1 hour.
Whirl in a blender for about 40 seconds.
Strain through a double... - 31.3945
Key Lime Margarita
No artificial lime juice here! Chef Dennis Pitchford is going to show you how to make a margarita using key limes, which add a tart lime flavor. This drink is the perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or any other warm spring or summer afternoon. Cheers! - 21.6034
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated.
Beat with a hand rotary beater or mix in an electric blender until frothy, about 1 minute. - 26.4807
Plata Tequila Sunrise
Plata tequila sunrise is probably the simplest and the most flavorful recipe you can ever get for this drink. Bridget shows us how quick and easy it is to prepare this classic drink and it looks so snazzy, you've got to try it. - 114.943
Rompope - Mexican Eggnog
This eggnog recipe is actually a Mexican drink called Rompope. It resembles traditional eggnog in its flavor but it is a little more yellow. It is smooth and silky and absolutely delectable. - 0
El Diablo Cocktail
El Diablo is one of the few tequila Tiki cocktails. Tired of margaritas give this refreshing drink a try. The cocktail was made famous by Trader Vic, and is great with Mezcal. - 114.84
Stemilt Cherry Margarita
Margaritas and summer go together like peanut butter and jelly, and this recipe combines everything you love about summer fruit and festive summer nights. Balancing the tang of lime, with the sweetness of perfectly ripe Stemilt cherries, this is a summer... - 0
Mexican Flag Cocktail
With a melon bailer cut 6 balls from the jicama.
Skewer one grape, one jicama ball, and one cherry on each of 6 picks or small skewers.
Stir together sugar and lime juice.
Add tequila; mix well.
Pour over crushed ice in 6 cocktail glasses; garnish with the... - 30.9324
Put the rum, lemon juice, Triple Sec, egg white and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Tear the mint leaves and drop them in. - 30.5534
Special Mexican Chocolate
Heat chocolate and coffee together in a heavy saucepan, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix in the sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Gradually add the milk, stirring until blended; heat... - 38.6222
Hot Chocolate Mexican Style
Combine chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and cream in saucepan.
Place over very low heat; stir until chocolate is melted.
Add milk slowly to chocolate mixture; mix well.
Warm over very low heat.
Do not allow mixture to boil.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until... - 40.6815
Frost the rim of a martini glass with salt
Place ice, tequila, Cointreau and lemon juice in cocktail shaker; shake well and strain into martini glass. - 18.8806
Homemade Passing Wind Margarita
It takes more than just a blend of tequila, liqueur and syrup to make a perfect margarita. The secret to yummy margaritas is to infuse some zest in them, which this recipe perfectly does. Grab fresh limes and a jar of pineapple juice to stir up yummy passing... - 93.1465
Refreshing Minty Mojito
The mint and lime in the drink gives it a nice refreshing feel and taste. Mojito is an easy to make beverage for parties. - 0
The Mexi Cabo Cocktail
The Mexi Cabo is one drink that might keep you warm on a cold night. We're looking at a hot cocktail; a cocktail with hot chocolate and tequila with a bit of coffee liqueur. Watch and learn how to make this cocktail recipe from Derrick, our main man, in this... - 98.8315
Blood Orange Margarita
1. In a cocktail shaker, add together tequila, Cointreau, blood orange juice, lime juice and shake well.
2. In 2 salt-rimmed stem glasses, put some ice cubes and pour the margarita on top.
3. Tuck blood orange slices in rim of each glass and... - 0
Delightful Chocolate Margarita
Give your martini a chocolaty kick with this mildly delightful little drink. This smooth drink blends tequila with a chocolaty essence and you have a drink that you would want to make again and again and again. Recharge yourself with this super-charged drink... - 93.6221
Dreamy Blue Lagoon Margarita
Spend this weekend chilling in your porch with blue lagoon margarita. Lean, slightly creamy with hints of blue agave, this medium body drink promises a smooth finish. Follow the podcast and get whisking a dreamy cocktail for yourself. - 96.2896
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine together the orange juice, limeade concentrate and tequila.
2) Process till a smooth mixture is formed.
3) Add the ice and process again till the tequila mixture is slushy.
4) Put the mixture in a... - 40.6965
Bridget tops herself with this lip-smacking recipe of Margarita Perfection...only on Mixology101.TV! She uses only 4 ingredients to prepare this heavenly drink within just few minutes. - 105.96
Perfect Patron Margarita
Margarita is simply America's number one cocktail and to take it to the next level, here is a perfect patron margarita recipe from Bridget. She is an amazing mixologist and she knows how add a little zing, even to a classic drink. Watch her in action and you... - 130.007
Roasted Grapefruit + Habanero Margarita
Looking for spicy party drink? In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for smoke flavoured grapefruit margarita with spark from Habanero chillies. Watch the video to learn. - 0
Hosting a party and want a great Margarita recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef stir up a super special Margarita recipe. Serve it to your guests and bag a lot of compliments. - 111.787
Tomato Orange Drink
In a large pitcher, combine tomato juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and liquid hot pepper seasoning.
Pour into ice-filled tumblers and add a green onion to each glass. - 23.3289
Sauza Hornitos Margarita
If you are hosting a party, trust Sauza Hornitos margarita to perk up your guests. Ready within minutes, this cocktail ensures that the conversations, fun and laughter are flowing all through the evening into night. Definitely a great way to have a hip night! - 81.1931
Red Grapefruit Margarita
The red grapefruit margarita is a play on the margarita with a mild bite of grapefruit. Actually, as the recipe stands, it's quite easy to drink and barely gives any grapefruit essences from it, obtaining mostly a nice tequila flavor profile. - 114.15
Pink Cadillac Margarita
Although neither the name nor the color of this drink screams masculinity, there is no denying that this inherently badass drink will surely catapult you to a feeling of ecstasy. Shake in some silver tequila and mango rum with a splash of cranberry and you... - 111.392
1. Rim a cocktail glass with salt.
2. In a shaker, half fill with crushed ice and add reset of the ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour into cocktail glass and serve. - 32.0534
The color is pale yellow, the floating parsley gives the drink a sexy and refreshing look. The scent is saturated by the dominant truffle oil mixed with the sweet notes of the fresh whipped cream. The taste is like unlike anything you have ever had! The... - 0
The Highland Margarita
1. Rim a high ball glass with sweet sour mix and dip in a plate of salt to create a salt rim.
2. In a shaker, add tequila, drambuie, grand marnier, sweet and sour mix and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into the salt coated rim... - 111.376
The Barrakuda Margarita
The Barrakuda Margarita, a play off the original margarita but very blue and a little peachy!
Tasting notes: Sweet peach attack that ends mildly sour with a hint of sweet and a nice citrus acidity in the finish. Tequila will make a big impact on how much... - 113.637
1) In a shaker, pour the tequila, lime juice, triple sec and sugar syrup alongwith the cracked or crushed ice, if frozen margarita is desired and shake well.
2) Apply a lime slice around the rim of the glass, then stand the glass in a saucer with the... - 33.9774
1. Coat rims of 6 cocktail glasses by rubbing one of the lime slices and dipping in coarse salt.
2. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
3. Fill a large cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
4. Pour over lime juice, Tequila and orange... - 38.298
Want to give a tropical touch to your cocktails, use this recipe of Tropical Margarita. In this video, chef uses tropical fruits like peach and lime to bring the fresh flavor. Learn the tricks of shaking up this special cocktail after watching the video and... - 118.083
A really light and refreshing margarita with frozen kiwi fruit and sweetened with agave. - 104.417
The Common Man Margarita
We are remaking one of our very first cocktail recipes we ever posted. This recipe is our own design from trial and error making the best margarita we've ever tasted. The result? The Common Man Margarita. - 113.614
The Mango Margarita utilizes mango rum for its spirit of choice and that is just crazy. Of course, follow that up with some passion fruit syrup (generous portions of course!) and you are on a ride through the sweet roller coaster of passion! - 0
Make Ahead Margarita - Prepare In Advance
Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen... - 120.918
Put all ingredients in blender container; blend to mix.
Strain into salt-rimmed cocktail glass prepared by rubbing glass rim with cut lime and dipping in salt. - 25.7749
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 101.957
1 Squeeze the lemon half into a pitcher or blender.
2 Add tequila, sugar syrup and 3 ice cubes.
3 Mix thoroughly.
4 Strain mixture into a sour glass. - 29.2582
1 Combine tequila, lemon juice and grenadine in a blender or pitcher.
2 Add crushed ice and mix thoroughly.
3 Strain into a sour or cocktail glass. - 26.3971
1 Combine tequila, honey and juice in a blender or shaker and mix well.
2 Pour into a cocktail glass with ice. - 25.9424
Mexican Hot Chocolate
1. In a large saucepan, heat the milk till just scalding, add chocoalte and cinnamon and stir till the chocolate melts and beat with a rotary beater till smooth
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs, beat it one cup of hot chocolate mixture and beat the rest... - 29.9786
Mexican Hot Chocolate
In large saucepan, over low heat, combine cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, salt and 1 cup of the milk; mix until smooth.
Bring to simmer; add remaining milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
Remove from heat; beat until frothy.
Serve in cups or... - 34.8917
Summer sets the mood for barbeque parties and with it comes the need of party drink recipes. Nikko has this Classic Mojito recipe in his basket which he is making for his Tortilla Guy's birthday. It’s a highball with mint and lemon and served with lots of... - 109.323
The Perfect Margarita
Derrick here is making the perfect, yet simple, Margarita with real lime juice, Grand Marnier and Cavalino Reposado Tequila. A classic is a classic, right? Watch and learn how to make it from in this video. Cheers! - 97.5062
Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail
Are the usual spicy cocktails unable to match your level of heat? If you are the semi-adventurous cocktail lover, this Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail is something you must try. It is not too spicy but eating a jalapeno is quite different from drinking one!... - 105.361
Fresa Breeze Margarita
Fresa Breeze Margarita is a vibrant cocktail with the zing of the strawberries giving the ever refreshing tequila a new twist. This is a colorful and deliciously refreshing margarita for a sunny and breezy spring-summer day! - 102.13
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the Curacao and brandy; stir vigorously
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve chilled and decorate the glass with swizzle sticks and... - 37.0162
Before squeezing lemons for juice, twirl rims of 8 cocktail glasses on cut lemon surface.
Then dip rims of glasses in salt.
Refrigerate glasses about 1 hour.
Combine lemon juice, tequila, Cointreau, sugar, and ice in electric blender; cover, and blend at high... - 31.6866
1. In a flat bottomed glass, add blackberry and thyme. Muddle it well.
2. Pour agave syrup and tequila in it. Mix it well with a muddler.
3. Strain it in a glass filled with ice cubes.
4. Serve blackberry margarita chill with thyme garnish. - 111.321
Margarita ? Pineapple Orange
1) Use a large blender, to combine Margarita mix or frozen limeade juice concentrate, pineapple-orange juice and Tequila.
2) Blend thoroughly to make the mixture as slush.
3) Pour in water for more fluid consistency or ice for thicker... - 37.4447
1 Peel oranges and cut into rounds if membranes are tender, or section them and remove membranes if tough. (Canned mandarins may be substituted.) Sprinkle the orange pieces with the sugar. (Omit sugar if using mandarins.)
2 Squeeze lime juice over all and... - 28.5496
Cocktail Fish Balls
1. Heat fat to 385°F before frying.
2. Take a bowl and arrange codfish cakes in it. Mix in pepper, butter and eggs and blend well. Shape into small balls.
3. Roll the balls on fine crumbs and add to hot fat, several at a time, and deep... - 37.1257
1) Rub lime wedge on 2 cocktail glasses and put them inverted in salt saucer.
2) In an electric blender container mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until you get desired consistency.
3) Pour in to the prepared... - 35.185
Avocado Terrine With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. For the terrrine, blanch spinach and line the mould with it
2. Blach the other one-and-three-quarter ounces of spinach, dip it in icy water and leave it to dry; when dry blend it into a puree in the blender
3. In another blender, puree avocado with... - 47.0823