- » Mexican Milk
Mexican Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican milk recipes.
Quick And Simple Tres Leches Cake
If you fancy eating a really light, nice textured, spongy cake, then you will really enjoy devouring spring and moist tres leches cake. Rich, sweet and delicious, this dense and fluffy cake makes for an excellent treat for any one with a sweet tooth. Stream... - 118.672
Chocolate Coffee Drink For Brunch
A luxurious coffee-choco drink after a hearty brunch makes for a perfect end to a good meal. Betty demonstrates how to make a steaming hot cup of a lip-smacking beverage that is both classy and delicious. If you are confused between hot chocolate drink and... - 104.066
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for a yummy creamy dressing to compliment your mixed winter salad or go with you Buffalo chicken wings? Then this creamy blue cheese dessert is likely to sizzle your fare. The richness of cheese and the zestiness of spices lend this sophisticated... - 97.3076
Mexican Arroz Con Leche
If you are on the lookout for a unique breakfast recipe that everyone will love, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make the traditional Arrox Con Leche and watch as it disappears off the table! - 96.0438
Deep-fried Doggone Good Hush Puppies
Looking for something extra to serve with your catfish? Try whomping up Betty's favorite hush puppies recipe. This deep-fried wonders perfectly compliments your catfish and makes for a sumptuous lunch accompaniment. Stream the video recipe for ore on this. - 93.9425
Banana Toffee Pie
Looking for a dead-easy dessert recipe that can be whomped up speedily and with a handful of ingredients? Then this banana toffee pie will just fit your bill. Betty storms up a classic creamy pudding in a few simple steps that promises to take the decadence... - 91.9852
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 86.2919
Cajeta Sundae With Toasted Pinon Cookie
To make the cajeta caramel, combine both milks in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce the heat and simmer.
In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and baking soda and whisk in some of the hot milk, stirring until the... - 43.2019
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Place warm water in a large warm bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve; add milk mixture.
Stir in flour and beat vigorously until well blended, about 2... - 42.3537
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 40.5817
Caramelize 1/2 c.sugar by cooking in a large heavy skillet over low heat until melted and a golden brown, stirring constantly.
While still hot, spread evenly over bottom of a shallow 2 quart casserole.
Beat the eggs until foamy; gradually add remaining... - 36.1338
1) Sift the flour and the baking powder and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, mix the butter into the pumpkin, stir in the milk.
3) Stir in the flour into the pumpkin mixture; mix gently and knead lightly on a floured board for 30... - 35.5875
1 Combine dry ingredients and cut in 1 tablespoon lard.
2 Dissolve yeast in the water. Add yeast to scalded milk, cooled to room temperature. If not using yeast, use 1 1/2 cups milk; omit the 1/4 cup warm water.
3 Make a well in the center of dry ingredients.... - 34.4586
1) In a cocktail shaker, put ice cubes.
2) Add sugar, whisky and milk over ice.
3) Shake the mixture until a frost forms.
4) Pour into highball glass without straining.
5) Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve. - 34.3167
Spread bread cubes evenly in a greased 8x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan.
In a medium bowl beat together eggs, milk, and yogurt.
Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and green pepper.
Pour the egg mixture over bread cubes in baking pan.
Cover... - 32.5244
1. Place sugar and egg yolks in a bowl and beat until thick and creamy. Blend cornflour with 1/2 cup/125 ml / 4 fl oz of the milk. Beat almond meal, remaining milk, cornflour mixture, vanilla essence and cinnamon into egg mixture. Pour mixture into a saucepan... - 32.3164
1 Pour the milk into a heavy saucepan and add the sugar and salt. Scald over medium-low heat.
2 Make a paste with the egg yolks, flour and 1 cup of the scalded milk.
3 Add this thickening to the rest of the scalded milk and continue to cook until mixture... - 31.797
1 Caramelize 1/2 cup sugar in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is melted and browned. Pour immediately into the bottoms of 6 buttered custard cups.
2 Beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add the remaining cup of sugar, beating... - 31.7629
Carrots In Milk
Place carrots in a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Mix together milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over carrots.
Dot with butter.
Cover tightly and cook in a 350° oven for about 1 hour or until carrots are fork tender. - 30.6262
Toasted Almond Cocktail
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients together until smooth and frothy.
2) Pour equally into two chilled 4-ounce rock glasses and serve immediately. - 30.0714
In a 2-quart pan over high heat, bring milk and sugar to a full boil. (For darker, more caramel-like pudding, substitute 1/4 cup brown sugar for an equal amount of regular sugar.) Immediately reduce heat to low, and cook, uncovered; mixture should bubble... - 28.855
Creamy Salsa Dip
1) Mix together the salsa, yogurt cheese and milk in a small bowl.
2) Place the mixture on a serving bowl and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 28.6636
In a 1 1/2-quart pan, melt sugar over medium heat, tilting pan (rather than stirring to melt sugar evenly).
When sugar is a rich amber color, pour milk into pan all at once (mixture foams vigorously).
Add cinnamon stick and heat milk to scalding, stirring... - 26.8796
Caramel Milk Pudding
In large saucepan place unopened can in enough boiling water to cover; simmer 2 to 3 hours. - 20.3119
Tres Leches Mexican Flan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
2. In blender, add egg, vanilla, orange zest, and salt.
3. Pour evaporated milk, condensed milk, and regular milk. Blend well.
4. For caramel, place a skillet on medium high heat and pour... - 0
Tres Leches - Mexican Milk Cake
Tres leches is a Mexican dessert which literally means three milks cake. It might sound fancy but this one is a easy breezy recipe. This is a great make ahead dessert for any party or get together. - 0
Mexican Milk Recipes By Category