- » Mexican Meatloaf
Mexican Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican meatloaf recipes.
Individual Mexican Meatloaves
In medium mixing bowl combine green pepper and onion.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Add ground beef, taco seasoning mix, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, egg, crumbled cheese chips and kidney beans.
Set... - 43.9827
Mexican Meatloaf Roll
The mexican meatloaf roll is a beef and oats meatloaf. Flavored with green chilies and combined with cream cheese for flavor, the mexican meatloaf roll also has eggs in it. Baked in the oven, this beef meatloaf is topped off with salsa for a definite mexican... - 42.6703
Combine all ingredients, saving 1/3 cup picante sauce for top of meatloaf.
Form into a loaf and place in greased ovenproof pan.
Top with the remaining sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. - 24.2394
You May Also Like!
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 1 - Baking The Loaf
Is Meatloaf your favorite convenience food? Watch this video now to learn a great Meatloaf Recipe Mexican Style that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. In this part of the video, Chef Lucki tells you how to get started. - 76.0344
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.1129
Chili Meat Loaf
Combine eggs, undrained tomatoes, beans, corn chips, green onion, parsley, salt, and chili powder; mash beans slightly.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into two 7x3x2-inch loaves.
Tear off two 18-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty foil.
Place loaves on... - 42.7454
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce.
Spread mixture evenly in loaf dish, 9x5x3 inches.
Spread barbecue sauce over meat mixture.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (70%) 12 minutes; rotate loaf dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave until center is no... - 42.3205
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 41.941
Favourite Family Meatloaf
1.Combine bran cereal, onion, carrot, zucchini, yoghurt and egg in a mixing bowl.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
2.Mix in meat, lemon rind, lemon juice, herbs and pepper to taste.
Press mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 10 cm ovenproof loaf... - 44.2866
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 43.2226
Mexicali Meat Loaf
1. In a large saucepan cook the celery, onion and / or green onions, carrot, red pepper, parsley, green pepper, and garlic in hot olive oil or canola oil till vegetables are tender but not brown. Remove from heat.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together the... - 37.1995
Fresh Pico De Gallo Cold Smoked With Apple Wood
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Mix well.
2. In shallow storage containers, put the mixture.
3. Fire smoker with apple pellets or wood dust.
4. Place shallow containers,... - 92.4411
Mexican Meatloaf Recipes By Category