- » Mexican Marinated Vegetable
Mexican Marinated Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Marinated Vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Marinated Vegetable recipes.
Marinated Jicama Salad
1. Pare jicama; cut lengthwise into 8 wedges; cut wedges crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut halves crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. ,
3. Combine jicama, cucumber and... - 36.6521
Marinated Vegetable Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Slice cucumbers with skin on. Cut the onion crosswise into thin slices and separate slices into rings.
2 Pour on dressing 1 or more hours ahead of serving time, toss together and refrigerate. Do not discard excess... - 27.7562
You May Also Like!
Mexican Marinated Squash
1. In a small ziplock plastic bag, mix together vinegar, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper; seal the bag and shake well to blend
2. Add zucchini, green onions and squash, seal the bag and allow to marinate in the... - 41.292
Amazing Easy Salsa
Incredibly easy-to-use seasoning mix, my cousin makes it. I love it. - 28.164
Black Bean And Corn Salsa
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Allow to marinate at least one hour before serving. - 29.3091
Piquant Marinated Fish
1. Cut fish fillets into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) square pieces.
2. Squeeze limes to yield 3/4 cup (180 mL) juice.
3. Combine fish and lime juice in medium glass bowl (not metal or plastic); mix well. Refrigerate, covered, stirring gently occasionally, until fish... - 38.4277
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
Cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water about 10 minutes, or just until tender; drain.
Place cauliflower, head down, in a deep bowl and pour the marinade over it.
Chill several hours or overnight; occasionally spoon marinade over all.
Shortly before... - 43.5274
Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat.
Place in a glass bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Serve at room temperature. - 34.6034
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 44.227
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.2211
Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa
Quick and impressive Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa. Whether it is a home weekend supper or a special occasion this Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa raves eah time. Serve proudly! - 40.3744