- » Mexican Marinated Vegetable
Mexican Marinated Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Marinated Vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Marinated Vegetable recipes.
Marinated Jicama Salad
1. Pare jicama; cut lengthwise into 8 wedges; cut wedges crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut halves crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. ,
3. Combine jicama, cucumber and... - 34.3467
Marinated Vegetable Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Slice cucumbers with skin on. Cut the onion crosswise into thin slices and separate slices into rings.
2 Pour on dressing 1 or more hours ahead of serving time, toss together and refrigerate. Do not discard excess... - 25.509
You May Also Like!
Piquant Marinated Fish
1. Cut fish fillets into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) square pieces.
2. Squeeze limes to yield 3/4 cup (180 mL) juice.
3. Combine fish and lime juice in medium glass bowl (not metal or plastic); mix well. Refrigerate, covered, stirring gently occasionally, until fish... - 37.027
Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat.
Place in a glass bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Serve at room temperature. - 34.8703
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 42.1957
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.743
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 37.3733
Yogurt-marinated Lamb With Tomato-cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Yogurt-Marinated Lamb with Tomato-Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches! Ummm…hmm, this is a healthy and delicious dish. You can make these... - 147.641
Amazing Easy Salsa
Incredibly easy-to-use seasoning mix, my cousin makes it. I love it. - 29.852
Black Bean And Corn Salsa
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Allow to marinate at least one hour before serving. - 27.4431
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.1433
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally at least 2 hours. - 30.4601