- » Mexican Margarita
Mexican Margarita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican margarita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican margarita recipes.
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 114.174
Blackberry Margarita- National Margarita Day Baby!
Do you like Margaritas? This fun fruity version will kick it up to the next level. Exceedingly easy to make and freeze too! Do take the time to check out Monique's fun and light version of the recipe. - 112.098
1. Rim the margarita glass with lime wedge and then salt to create a coated rim.
2. Add the ice cubes, tequila, Cointreau and lime juice into the another glass.
3. Add the sweet and sour mix next.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour the mix into the... - 111.515
1.Salt the rim of the glass.
2.Fill it with ice.
3.Pour tequila and orange liqueur.
4.Top it up with lime juice.
5.Serve in a wide rimmed glass garnished with lemon slice. - 107.013
Margarita shrimp must have been invented by a margarita and shrimp lover, Put the two together and you've got the "wow" factor.
If you have never tried this you are in for a delicious surprise.
The tequila, triple sec and lime juice combined with garlic and... - 104.533
Bimbo Cilantro "margarita"
Try this spicy cilantro margarita recipe for a fresh twist on one of your favorite drinks! It is a great beach party drink for the summer. You’ll be amazed when you see that it tastes like a margarita… but so much better!! Its not overwhelming with the... - 104.355
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 47.7369
Margarita Chicken Soup
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and next 5 ingredients; saute 15 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.2323
Margarita ? Pineapple Orange
1) Use a large blender, to combine Margarita mix or frozen limeade juice concentrate, pineapple-orange juice and Tequila.
2) Blend thoroughly to make the mixture as slush.
3) Pour in water for more fluid consistency or ice for thicker... - 37.4447
Chill 4 stemmed glasses.
Run lime slice around rim and dip in coarse salt to coat.
Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice into a blender.
Whirl until blended.
Pour into glasses. - 36.9578
Margarita Passion Fruit
1) In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly shake the ingredients.
3) Strain into ice filled glass to serve.
Sugar the rim, if desired. - 36.7741
1) In a blender, combine all ingredients.
2) Pulse the blender on high speed for 30 seconds.
3) Blend additional 30 seconds to incorporate all ingredients.
4) Use salt-rimmed glasses to pour the drink. - 36.7556
1) Apply lime on the inner surface of a chilled cocktail glass.
2) In a saucer, sprinkle salt, then dip and coat the moist glass rim with the salt.
3) In a blender jar, pour the Cointreau, lime juice and tequila together.
4) Place the lid, blend at... - 33.556
Margarita Pork With Black Bean Salsa
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chops to bag, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag, reserving marinade. Place chops on grill rack coated with cookingspray, cover... - 33.3849
Fill blender with ice; add can of limeade and equal portions of tequila and liqueur.
Blend to desired consistency.
Dip the top of serving glass in the blended mixture; roll in salt before filling.
When ready to serve, top with fresh lime slices or green... - 32.5714
1 After lime juice is extracted, rub the lime rind around the edge of a chilled goblet or wineglass. Invert rim of glass onto a generously salted surface and rub the edge of the glass into salt so as to form a salty crust on the rim. If time permits, freeze... - 29.5094
Put all ingredients in blender container; blend to mix.
Strain into salt-rimmed cocktail glass prepared by rubbing glass rim with cut lime and dipping in salt. - 25.7749
Watermelon Margarita Sorbet
Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan; cover and freeze until firm.
Remove pan from freezer; cut frozen mixture into desired shapes with a cookie cutter, if desired. - 22.6342
A La Vida Margarita
Combine ingredients and blend with ice, or shake ingredients with ice and serve on the rocks. - 14.9235
Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
1. In a blender, put together ice, squeeze in 5 limes and 1 orange using citrus squeezer, tequila and Grand marnier, and blend to make the mixture frothy.
2. In a tall glass or large margarita glass, fill about 1 cup of tequila mixture and quickly... - 0
1. Into a pitcher, pour limeade, tequila, beer, and water. Stir to combine.
2. Line a margarita glass with salt and pour drink into the glass.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy! - 0
Traditional Blended Bar Margarita
Learn how to make a traditional Bar margarita! One of the crown jewels in the cocktail world is the traditional margarita recipe. Like some of the classic French and Italian recipes every chef should know, the Margarita is something that every bartender... - 0
What could be more refreshing on a summer's day than a cool strawberry margarita? Luckily, a Blendtec or Vitamix blender is the ULTIMATE margarita maker! Quickly make restaurant quality margaritas using fresh or frozen fruit. This delicious drink will make... - 0
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Stemilt Cherry Margarita
Margaritas and summer go together like peanut butter and jelly, and this recipe combines everything you love about summer fruit and festive summer nights. Balancing the tang of lime, with the sweetness of perfectly ripe Stemilt cherries, this is a summer... - 0
Betty's Basic Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Basic Margarita. This recipe is made in a shaker and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, and triple sec, cooled with ice. - 0
Geek Week: Bloody (pomegranate) Margarita With Karma Tequila
1. In a glass decanter combine, Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Pomegranate Juice, Ginger Syrup and juice of half a lime.
2. Stir everything to combine and pour in an ice filled margarita glass.
3. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and slice of lime.
4.... - 0
1. In the blendtec combine white grape juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, spinach and ice.
2. Press the ice crush button on blendtec and blend for 45 seconds until smooth thick frozen consistency.
3. Serve in a margarita glass chilled. - 0
Betty's Frozen Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Margarita. This recipe is made in a blender and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and ice. - 0
Mexican Margarita Recipes By Category