- » Mexican Lime
Mexican Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican lime recipes.
Mexican Tomato Lime Soup
In a soup pot on low heat, saute the garlic and cumin in the oil for a minute.
Be careful not to brown the garlic.
Stir in the tomato juice, fresh tomatoes, lime juice, and cilantro.
Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for several minutes.
Add Tabasco to... - 42.9495
Mexican Lime Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in chicken, cilantro, and lime juice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Spoon 1 cup soup into each of 7 bowls, and top evenly with Fried Corn... - 38.2527
Mexican Style Snapper With Lime
In a large skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender. (Also saute minced garlic, if using fresh.)
Add tomatoes, chilies, parsley, salt, garlic salt, lime peel and black pepper; mix well.
Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 35.6239
You May Also Like!
Mexican Lime Soup
Lime in soups is unconventional yet flavorful with the meat and vegetables in Mexican cuisine. Watch how to make the Mexican Sopa De Lima or Lime Soup with chicken, vegetables and limes or limas in Mexican. A simply good appetizer. - 109.162
Mexican Corn On The Cob With Mayo, Lime, And Grated Cheese
We have a rule in our house: You can’t grill in the summertime without corn on the cob. It’s always on our table, and our Mexican-style version is a big hit. Parmesan, mayo, and a sprinkle of chili powder make it a spicy side dish that is always a winner... - 27.9607
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6462
Cinco De Mayo Mexican Steak Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
It is Cinco De Mayo this week, and I have a healthy Flank steak salad recipe for you today that is muy bien for your family's Fiesta. Remember to get your ingredients from good sources - local, organic, grass fed meats, and try to buy the highest quality food... - 0
Combine half of each of the first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer container.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of first 4 ingredients.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Remove... - 36.5585
Key Lime Margarita
No artificial lime juice here! Chef Dennis Pitchford is going to show you how to make a margarita using key limes, which add a tart lime flavor. This drink is the perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo or any other warm spring or summer afternoon. Cheers! - 21.6034
Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
1. In a blender, put together ice, squeeze in 5 limes and 1 orange using citrus squeezer, tequila and Grand marnier, and blend to make the mixture frothy.
2. In a tall glass or large margarita glass, fill about 1 cup of tequila mixture and quickly... - 0
1. In a nonmetal bowl, mix tomato, tomatillos, bell pepper, onion, lime peel, and lime juice. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.) - 24.9516
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.2733