- » Mexican Lentil Soup
Mexican Lentil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican lentil soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican lentil soup recipes.
Mexican Lentil Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add parsnips and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 39.095
You May Also Like!
In kettle or Dutch oven combine lentils with water, un-drained tomatoes, bacon, onion, carrot, parsley, vinegar, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or till lentils and vegetables are tender. - 33.4942
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Hearty Meatless Chili
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes until the lentils are almost... - 46.7048