- » Mexican Lamb
Mexican Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican lamb recipes.
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Barbecued Lamb With Chimichurri Sauce
Looking for an easy dinner or lunch recipe that tastes really good? Then watch this video and learn to make a Mexican classic that everyone is sure to fall in love with! - 84.4236
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 48.385
Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa
1.Slice away visibel fat.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Season chops with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt and place in the grill.
5. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes.
6.Take a medium serving bowl, combine together... - 44.7288
Rack Of Lamb With Heirloom Bean Ragout
Place each of the beans in separate bowls, cover them with water, and refrigerate them overnight.
In separate saucepans, cook the beans until they're tender, 1 to 2 hours.
It is important to keep them separate because they have different cooking times.
Drain... - 43.1285
Leg Of Lamb, Yucatan-style
Crush achiote by whirling to a powder in a blender (or grind achiote through a pepper mill set at medium grind.
Blend achiote (or chili and cinnamon) with pepper, salt, and salad oil.
Rub over all surfaces of lamb.
Blend thoroughly orange peel, orange juice,... - 42.7562
Mexican Lamb Stew
1) Cook a mixture of milk, onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper being careful not to boil.
2) Fry lamb in hot butter until golden.
3) Stir in to hot milk and uncover and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour or more until lamb is soft and milk has... - 41.6888
Lamb In Pita Bread
1. Place the lamb in a food processor and process just until ground. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°.
3. Stack the pitas, wrap in foil and set aside.
4. In a medium-size nonstick skillet, brown the lamb, onion, bell pepper and garlic over medium-high... - 41.5889
Yucatan Leg Of Lamb
Blend achiote with pepper, salt, and oil.
Rub over lamb.
In a bowl, mix orange peel and juice, lemon peel, cornbread crumbs, and onion.
Spread mixture evenly over inside of lamb; reshape leg and skewer or tie with heavy string.
Insert a meat thermometer in... - 41.3908
Pork Balls With Macaroni
1) In milk soak bread and crumble it.
2) Mix with pork, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and egg.
3) Divide and shape into 12 balls. Roll the balls in cornstarch.
4) Heat butter in a skillet and brown balls on all sides.
5) Mix bouillon cubes, water, and... - 41.2697
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
1. To cook lamb, place lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin seeds in a saucepan and pour over enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours or until very tender. Drain lamb and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with... - 39.2021
Mexican Barbecued Lamb Steaks
Mexican Barbecued Lamb Steaks has a lovely taste. Mexican Barbecued Lamb Steaks get its taste from lamb mixed with sauce and chili powder. Mexican Barbecued Lamb Steaks is loved by many meat lovers around the world. - 37.937
Leg Of Lamb Mexican
Place meat in a deep glass or enamel pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat; let stand in the refrigerator 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Lift meat from marinade, let drain, and place on a rack in a baking pan.
Roast in a very hot oven (450°)... - 36.365
Mexican Lamb With Red Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the lamb shanks with meaty ends down.
2) In a small bowl, add the wine, chili powder, ginger, cumin, oregano, garlic and salt. ; mix well and pour the mixture over the lamb.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs or... - 35.7026
Tangy Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot; add 2 lamb shanks. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes; remove to plate.... - 35.2102
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
This is a lip smacking Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. Lamb is the key ingredient in Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza. The Mexican Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza makes a yummy Main Dish. You may not... - 34.8419
Mexican Lamb Chops
Mix the oil, vinegar, tomato puree, mustard, salt and pepper to taste and garlic salt together.
Put the lamb chops on the rack in the grill pan.
Brush with the oil mixture and grill until the chops are lightly browned.
Add the tomato halves to the pan.
Reduce... - 33.3966
Mexican Style Lamb Chops
1. Combine all ingredients, except lamb chops, in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring once.
2. Place lamb chops in baking dish with sauce. Spoon sauce over top of chops. Cover. Microwave at Cook... - 31.5768