Mexican Fruit Salad
- » Mexican Jicama Fruit Salad
Mexican Jicama Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican jicama fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican jicama fruit salad recipes.
Jicama Fruit Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
2) Take a medium bowl and combine together strawberries, pineapple and jicama.
3) Pour the dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
4) Line 4 salad... - 40.6296
You May Also Like!
Mexican Barbecue And Orange Salad With Jicama
Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices.
Seed peppers and slice into quarters.
Slice onion into 6 slices.
Mix pepper, cumin, and garlic powder into the oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush pork with flavored oil.
Grill pork slices over medium heat, about 1 minute per... - 34.2474
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 91.5777
Tomatillo Jicama & Apple Salad
Core apples and cut each into 15 or 16 thin wedges.
Dip into lime juice to coat.
Peel jicama; cut in half, then cut into 30 or 32 thin wedges.
Remove and discard stems and husks from tomatillos; rinse tomatillos and pat dry, then cut to make 30 or 32 thin... - 32.2646
Watermelon Jicama Salad
This Watermelon Jicama Salad is simply awesome ! Try this amazing Watermelon and Mexican turnip platter for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Watermelon Jicama Salad are welcome ! - 35.5453
Mexican Fruit & Vegetable Salad
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Cut jicama into 1/4-inch slices.
Cut carrots diagonally into 1/8-inch slices.
Cut cucumber diagonally into 3 pieces.
With an apple corer or slender knife, cut out seeds, if desired.
Then cut each cucumber... - 34.7026
Tropical Melon Salsa Salad
Combine the cantaloupe, jalapenos, bell peppers, onions, jicama and scallions in a large bowl and toss gently.
Place the lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, honey and salt in a jar with a lid and shake well to blend.
Pour over the fruit mixture and toss... - 39.1935
Mix greens and jicama in large salad bowl; arrange onion rings on top.
Peel grapefruit and oranges, remove all white membrane from sections, and arrange sections atop onions along with tomatoes.
Cover; chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile, make cumin dressing;... - 32.2618