- » Mexican Ice Cream
Mexican Ice Cream Recipes
Mexican Ice Cream is a dessert which belongs to the Mexican cuisine. The main ingredients required for preparing this ice cream are Vanilla ice cream or any other flavor ice cream, sugar, ground cinnamon, crushed ... More »
Mexican Ice Cream
Looking for a chilly dessert with a little KICK in the taste buds?! Then try this on for flavor... - 110.975
Light Spiced Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
Think sweet ice creams are too commonplace? Then watch this video and learn to make a Mexican ice cream that is the right blend of sweet and spicy! Watch now to learn more! - 100.684
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
1) Grate chocolates on waxed paper and keep aside.
2) Place in a medium-size bowl egg yolks and salt and blend with electric mixer at high speed for 1 or 2 minutes. Turn to medium speed and add sugar. On high speed beat for further 2 to... - 46.7884
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
1 Into serving bowls, place one scoop of ice cream each.
2 Spoon over Tia Maria.
3 Garnish with whipped cream and slivered almonds. Serve immediately. - 27.1078
You May Also Like!
Raw Choco Taco With Cashew Vanilla Ice Cream
Heard of a healthy taco with sweet fillings to make a dessert? Here is a recipe to make one. Health chef Santiago shows how to make Choco Taco with cashew and vanilla ice cream in a frozen granola, a substitute for the Taco. A total sweet delight! - 98.788
Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
This Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce recipe is my favorite . On holidays my daughter eminently demands this Mexican dessert and until I prepare and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of... - 38.978
Ice Cream Fresh Fruit Tostada
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and stir to blend.
2. In a shallow frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil, over medium heat.
3. When oil is sufficiently heated, deep-fry the tortillas, until crisp.
4. Remove and drain oil on paper... - 41.6606
Mix sugar, coffee mix, cocoa and cornstarch in 1-quart saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat.
Press plastic wrap or waxed paper... - 33.2288
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.1842
Mexican Fire & Ice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Combine cooked rice, olives, sour cream, cheese, mayonnaise, green chilies and green onion.
Spoon into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake until hot, about 25 minutes. - 33.6473
Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 7 minutes).
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, stir together cinnamon, sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, and half-and-half.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture comes... - 38.6812
Iced Sorrel Soup
1. Discard the sorrel stalks; wash and drain the leaves. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat and add the sorrel. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. When the sorrel is soft, add 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) hot water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook,... - 24.8722
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Mix flour, granulated sugar, espresso, baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or round microwavable dish, 8 X 1 1/2 or 9x2 inches.
Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and... - 44.4516
Mexican Ice Cream Recipes By Category