- » Mexican Hot Tamale
Mexican Hot Tamale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican hot tamale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican hot tamale recipes.
Hot Tamale Pie
The Tamale Pie is so flavorsome and absolutely scrumptious. This mouthwatering dish is baked to perfection. This video breaks down the Mexican inspired recipe into simple steps for easy understanding. Make, serve and enjoy! - 121.635
You May Also Like!
How To Make Tamales
This video is a creation of Hispanic-food-network. You can visit hispanic-food-network for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.2274
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 43.0985
Mexican Tamale Pie
Cook onion and green pepper in hot fat till just tender.
Add meat; brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Pour into greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Make Corn-meal Topper: Stir corn meal... - 47.5162
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 47.2517
Mexican Style Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease the baking dish, and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, place together meat, raisins, olives, pepper powder, chilli powder and salt.
4) Stir the meat mixture well, to mix.
5) Add in cold water to... - 44.0774
Tamale Pie In Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a deep, large saucepan, add cornmeal, water and salt and allow to cook for half an hour, to prepare mush.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onions and fry till brown.
4. Stir in meat and continue to fry... - 47.468
1) Prepare the cornmeal a day in advance. In a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes thick.
2) ... - 46.2028
Tamale Bake is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tamale Bake; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 41.0903
Chroizo And Cheese Tamale Pie
1. Saute the beef, chorizo and onion in a large skillet over high heat, stirring often, until the meat is browned. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the chili powder and the cumin. Add the tomatoes, the tomato sauce, two-thirds of the green chilies and the... - 38.0959
Chili Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, blend the cornmeal and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, allow rest of the 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine and salt to boil, then gradually stir in the... - 47.6674