- » Mexican Hot Pot
Mexican Hot Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican hot pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican hot pot recipes.
Lancashire Hot Pot
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let me know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 45.0297
Chilli Hot Pot
1. Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3. Stir it into the tomato soup.
4. Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5. Add... - 42.5105
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Mexican Hot Pot
1. Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, oregano and cumin; mix well.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chick-peas, pinto beans, corn and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3.... - 36.7494
Bean Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Drain beans, put them in a saucepan with water to cover and bring to boil. Boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and pepper and stir fry... - 33.9811
Garbanzo Hot Pot
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Stir in garbanzos, chicken broth, tomato, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and bay leaf.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered,... - 33.5444