- » Mexican Hot Pepper
Mexican Hot Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican hot pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican hot pepper recipes.
Hot Stuffed Mexican Peppers
Here is a basic simple recipe for a vegetarian stuffed peppers.
You can add in your own vegetables.
I hope you enjoy it! - 104.558
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 36.3857
Consomme With Hot Peppers
Combine all ingredients and heat thoroughly.
Portion into hot bouillon cups and garnish with chives if desired. - 18.8521
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 39.2443
Hot Slaw Mexican
1. In a food processor, with the slicing blade, slice cabbage, ccarrot, green pepper, cherry tomatoes and olives; add to a two quart bowl with corn
2. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, milk, celery and dry mustard and microwave at MEDIUM LOW for two and a... - 43.2378
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 47.4704
Hot Pepper Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop pulp into a bowl.
With a fork, mash pulp coarsely while blending in lime juice.
Add garlic and tomato; season to taste with salt if desired and hot pepper seasoning.
Serve with chips for dipping.
Makes about 2 cups - 27.2057
Hot Taco Sauce
1. In a skillet, add the hot peppers and onion and a few drops of water, and steak stir for five minutes; add tomatoes and juice to it, cover and cook for ten minutes
2. Serve as appropriate - 24.2353
Stuffed Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Rinse and drain jalapeno peppers.
Slit lengthwise on one side; remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
Beat in cheddar cheese and green onion.
Stuff each pepper with part of the cheese mixture.
Arrange on heatproof... - 28.1889
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 40.4765
Mexican Style Scrambled Eggs
In a small saucepan combine water, green onions, and sweet pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In a medium bowl stir together egg product, milk, and black pepper.
Stir in... - 38.121
Zesty Tuna With Mexican Seasonings In Lettuce Cups
1 Preheat the oven to 375°
2 Cut the tortillas into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place the strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
3 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the tomatoes, carrots, scallions and cilantro (if using).
4 Place the tuna in a... - 38.0753
Hot Mexican Chili
Brown meat and onion in large skillet; cook for 20 minutes.
Add garlic; cook 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, cumin powder, chili powder, salt and peppers.
Add a dash of Accent.
In 6 to 8-quart Dutch oven add water; bring to a boil.
Add all other ingredients;... - 35.7421
Mexican Corn And Pepper
This mexican corn recipe is a hot and spicy corn recipe made with whole kernal corn and tomatoes. Cooked along with a medley of peppers with added hot peppers, the mexican corn can be served along with a tossed salad or in a bowl with fresh parsley for... - 31.1128
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 37.957
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 45.8084
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3419
Mexican Chile Rellenos
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 95.1834
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 35.4864
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 35.4961
Hot Mexican Sauce
1) Reserve the liquid from the can, while draining the tomatoes.
2) Chop the tomatoes and set it aside.
3) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place onion, green pepper and celery to sauté for a while.
5) Add chopped tomatoes,... - 48.9062
Meatballs With Hot Mexican Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meat balls except the butter and oil, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Knead well with your hands, then form the mixture into about 36 walnut-sized balls and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add... - 41.4588
Hot Mexican Salad
Combine the first 7 ingredients in frypan and saute until lightly browned.
Melt the cheese in a double boiler and stir in the tomatoes.
Combine the lettuce and tomato, then toss with the hamburger mixture.
Add the corn chips and pour the cheese mixture over... - 34.9984
Hot Mexican Rice
Heat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Mix first 5 ingredients with oil in skillet; cook in oven 3 minutes, stirring several times.
Add meat, cook in oven 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover, cook in oven 9 to 10 minutes.
Let... - 37.2374
Mexican Hot Pot
1. Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, oregano and cumin; mix well.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chick-peas, pinto beans, corn and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3.... - 36.2006
Mexican Hot Dish
Cook the hamburger and onion with seasonings until brown, then drain off excess fat.
Add the taco sauce and soups and mix well.
Line an 8 x 14-inch pan with foil, leaving enough on ends to fold back over pan.
Break 4 tortillas into small pieces and place in... - 36.2378
Hot Mexican Cornbread
Combine cornmeal, salt, and baking powder; mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Pour half the batter into a hot, greased 10 1/2 -inch cast-iron skillet; sprinkle evenly with half the cheese.
Pour the remaining batter over cheese; top with... - 27.6917
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 38.7161
Mexican-style Pickled Peppers And Jicama
Slice peppers crosswise into 1/2 inch strips; rinse and discard seeds and any interior pulp.
Peel and slice jicama lengthwise into 4 inch long sticks.
In a large mixing bowl combine 4 cups of the water and the salt.
Add peppers and jicama.
Let stand... - 35.1255
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 44.1174
Mexicali Hot Dogs
Mexicali Hot Dogs is a delicious Mexican cuisine. Mexicali Hot Dogs gets its taste from frankfurters flavored with mustard and hot pepper. Mexicali Hot Dogs is loved by many across the world. - 31.9624
Chile Rellenos Part 1
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. Making something spicy and yummy but the dish will not be complete if you miss watching the Chile Rellenos Part 2. - 80.6644
Chile Rellenos Part 2
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. if you haven't watched the Chile Rellenos Part 1 then please do before you watch this video. - 79.2283
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Soak hot peppers in water until softened; drain.
Saute garlic in olive oil in large saucepan; remove garlic with slotted spoon.
Reserve 1 cup chicken broth.
Process garlic with bell peppers and remaining chicken broth in several batches in blender.
Return to... - 44.941
Hot N' Spicy Salsa
1) Chop tomatoes, onion, and peppers.
2) Put the vegetables in a bowl.
3) Add lime, garlic, and parsley to it.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Keep at room temperature for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
6) Serve with blue tortilla corn... - 42.6949
Grilled Chicken With Hot Salsa
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up the cooking time.
2. Season the chicken with celery salt and cayenne, brush with oil and grill for about 15 minutes.
3. For the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons. Finely... - 41.507
Red Pepper Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the thoroughly with salt and flour. Place it in a single layer in a large-sized baking pan.
3) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. Stir in the 1 cup water and add the remaining... - 43.0142
Caldo Con Queso
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil water, green chili peppers, tomato, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Blend in the evaporated milk, condensed cream of potato soup, and condensed cream of onion... - 42.0987
Red And Green Pepper Beef
1) In a skillet, heat oil and saute peppers till soft.
2) Remove onto a hot platter and keep warm.
3) Add steak into the skillet and turning once, cook for 5 minutes on each side till the steak is cooked as desired.
4) Slice the steak and arrange... - 42.3188
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 37.0081
Mexican Chili Sauce
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cook very slowly; simmer for about 2 hours.
Stir regularly to prevent burning.
Seat in hot sterilized jars. - 28.6691
Hot And Spicy Pork Burritos
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and stir well. Trim fat from chops. Add chops to dish; cover with foil, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 to 24 hours, turning chops occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Bake chops in... - 35.8548
Hot Chilli Chicken Fajitas
Soak eight 15 cm bamboo skewers in water overnight.
Mix together the chilli oil, chilli powder, paprika, sugar and the lime zest and juice in a shallow non-metallic dish.
Cut each chicken breast lengthways into 6 strips.
Add to the chilli mixture and stir... - 43.416
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Take a roasting pan and coat bottom of the pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
3. In the roasting pan, put in the peppers, tomatoes, and garlic, and toss the vegetables to coat with the oil.
4.... - 46.0374
Easy Asian Salsa
Hey folks! here is a wonderful Asian salsa you are looking forward as an accompaniment to your crisps. Here the chef has picked up a few freshly chopped vegetables nicely blended them in hot chili sauce. This quick and easy hot salsa is amazing and worth... - 80.6926
Cooking Padrone Peppers
Are you wondering how to cook padrone peppers? Here is an excellent idea offered by this video, just pan fry and season them with salt. Watch this video and make these peppers that would turn out to be amazing. You would definitely enjoy if you are really... - 115.401
Mexican Lentil Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add parsnips and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 37.0684
Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice; chill.
For the sauce combine onion, garlic, green peppers, hot peppers, chili powder, and catsup; set aside.
In a frying pan, melt butter and lard; fry tortillas until light brown on both sides; set each on a heated... - 34.2465
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 88.8444
Cheese And Peppers Quesadillas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Cheese and Peppers Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Betty shows how to prepare the finest cheese... - 108.834
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 43.0177
Hot Egg Salad Mexicano
Hot Egg Salad Mexicano is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Hot Egg Salad Mexicano! - 31.1627
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 37.062
Hot Taco Sauce
This Hot Taco Sauce received such rave reviews from all. I self rate this Hot Taco Sauce recipe with a 5 star. Its time you tried this out! - 21.182
Tangerine Hot And Sour Sauce
To make the tangerine sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the jalapeno, ginger and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the tangerine juice, sugar, wine and salt, and simmer to reduce the sauce by half.
Remove the pan from the heat, strain the sauce, and... - 44.0133
Bean Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Drain beans, put them in a saucepan with water to cover and bring to boil. Boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and pepper and stir fry... - 31.903
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Be in be summer barbecue or winter bonfire, your celebrations are incomplete with these barbecued bangers. Betty demonstrates a simple barbecued hot dog recipe that is tangy, tasty and comes loaded with spices. Treat yourself to this lip-smacking delight by... - 109.809
Hot Cheese Hominy
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 In a large skillet, melt butter and saute onion in it for 5 minutes.
4 Add in the next 6 ingredients along with 1/2 cup cheese.
5 Mix well.
6 ... - 43.9546
Garbanzo Hot Pot
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Stir in garbanzos, chicken broth, tomato, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and bay leaf.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered,... - 32.509
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 37.9917
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 114.159
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 45.4248
Hot Chili Con Queso
In skillet saute garlic and onion in oil for about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and chili powder.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add tomatoes, chilies and peppers and continue cooking until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Over low heat, gradually add the... - 39.3645
Hot Snapper Veracruz
Place fish in greased baking dish.
Add lime juice to nearly cover and marinate 30 minutes, turning fillets once.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and jalapenos and simmer gently 5... - 31.6072
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.334
Chilli Hot Pot
1. Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3. Stir it into the tomato soup.
4. Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5. Add... - 43.1266
Piping Hot Peppery Braided Breadsticks
Be it spicy chicken or beefy empanaditas, you pretty party appetizers are incomplete with spicy, zesty breadsticks to complement them. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step process on how to prepare piping hot peppery braided breadsticks. Dainty enough... - 101.484
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 112.159
Hot Chili With Beans And Tomato
They don’t call it “chili” for nothing! This is a fiery dish which has three kinds of heat. Chili is a great option when you want to just have a good time and forget what’s cooking! You could turn down the hotness and suit it more to your palate. - 141.107
Lancashire Hot Pot
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let me know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 42.6443
Extra Hot Beef Chili
1. In a large microwaveable casserole, mix together beef; onion and green pepper.
2. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
3. Place in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until beef is lightly browned.
4. Add the remaining ingredients... - 47.3944
Hot Chilli Runners
1) From the beans, first remove the top and tail portion and then slice diagonally.
2) In a small basin, add the chilli with enough cold water to cover.
3) On high power, cook for 2 minutes or until the water starts boiling.
4) Reduce... - 43.2163
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 44.9719
Chicken And Peppers
1. In a skillet, heat the oil.
2. Stir fry the chicken until evenly browned.
3. Add the ginger juliennes and red peppers. Sauté with the chicken for a few minutes.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Just before serving, add the yellow pepper and... - 39.6695
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 118.376
Grilled Amberjack With Pepper Corn Salsa
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 38.7662
Grilled Amber Jack With Pepper Corn Salsa
1. Place corn on a baking sheet; bake at 450° for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl. Add peppers and next 4 ingredients.
2. Brush steaks with soy sauce. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over hot coals. Place steaks on... - 30.0134
Tomato-pepper Bream Soup
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes and peppers, and cook until peppers are limp.
Add broth and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Stir in milk; add salt and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Mix in cheese and ladle soup... - 29.9663
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 129.195
Cheese & Peppers Tortilla Soup
In a large skillet, fry tortilla slivers in 1/4 cup oil until browned; drain on paper towels.
Saute bell peppers in oil remaining in skillet; drain on paper towels.
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil to skillet.
Add tomatoes, onion and garlic; saute until soft.
Add... - 38.7464
Flank Steak With Peppers
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak... - 45.7816
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 44.7519
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 45.4108
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 36.4458
Huevos Rancheros With Sweet Pepper Relish
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty, satisfying breakfast with eggs, salsa and corn tortillas. Look at this video for an excellent huevos rancheros recipe with fried eggs served on corn tortillas and topped with a sweet pepper salsa. This is the best... - 146.984
Simmer carp in a little water or milk in a covered, heavy-bottom pot until tender (15 to 20 minutes) or bake, covered, in a little water or milk in a preheated 350°F
oven for approximately 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes, drain and keep... - 41.3872
Mexican Potato Chips
Use enough potato chips to fill a 2-quart bowl.
Sprinkle the chips lightly with lime juice, tossing gently.
Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce, salt, and steak sauce to taste.
Serve immediately. - 29.6485
1. Take a 5 quart heavy Dutch oven that has a tight fit cover, add bacon fat, heat in and sauté in onions. Add rice along with chili powder, 1 cup chopped green pepper, catsup, salt and tomato juice. Add water, bring mixture to a boil, lower the heat,... - 39.4868
Mexican Taco Sandwiches
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder; mix well and simmer 10 minutes.
Fold in crushed corn chips.
Immediately spoon mixture onto bottom... - 37.4204
Hot Chili Con Queso Dip
Pour scalded cream into buttered crock pot.
Turn to high setting and stir in grated cheeses.
In small skillet or saucepan, melt butter and saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Add wine and stir well.
Add to cheese mixture in crock pot.
Combine the... - 41.6334
Hot Chili Con Came
In glass casserole, cook ground beef on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes, or until no longer pink.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1-2 hours, or until flavors are combined. - 39.0384
Queso Blanco Salsa
Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan.
Gently heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Serve hot on warm dishes, or chill for 30 minutes to use as a dip for chips or crudites.
Refrigerated and tighdy sealed, Queso Blanco Salsa will keep for about 2... - 26.8938
Ranch Hand Chili
Cook meat, stirring until brown, in a large, heavy Dutch oven or iron skillet with a lid.
Keeping heat as low as possible, add comino seeds, garlic salt, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, pepper pod, tomato sauce, hot water and salt.
Simmer,... - 32.8932
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
Guacamole Salad With Veggies
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With torn lettuce, line a serving platter. Top the lettuce with the avocado mixture and serve immediately. - 37.4768
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 38.9241
1) Seed the peppers, devein them and chop. Be careful while cutting them as they may caure eye and skin irritation. So wash hands after cutting peppers.
2) Cut the avoacdos and iscard the pits.
3) In a medium-size bowl, scoop the avocados flesh... - 45.845