- » Mexican Hot Pepper
Mexican Hot Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican hot pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican hot pepper recipes.
Hot Stuffed Mexican Peppers
Here is a basic simple recipe for a vegetarian stuffed peppers.
You can add in your own vegetables.
I hope you enjoy it! - 101.369
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 37.5567
Consomme With Hot Peppers
Combine all ingredients and heat thoroughly.
Portion into hot bouillon cups and garnish with chives if desired. - 21.0274
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 40.3795
Hot Slaw Mexican
1. In a food processor, with the slicing blade, slice cabbage, ccarrot, green pepper, cherry tomatoes and olives; add to a two quart bowl with corn
2. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, milk, celery and dry mustard and microwave at MEDIUM LOW for two and a... - 43.7264
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 46.6767
Hot Pepper Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop pulp into a bowl.
With a fork, mash pulp coarsely while blending in lime juice.
Add garlic and tomato; season to taste with salt if desired and hot pepper seasoning.
Serve with chips for dipping.
Makes about 2 cups - 28.9112
Stuffed Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Rinse and drain jalapeno peppers.
Slit lengthwise on one side; remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
Beat in cheddar cheese and green onion.
Stuff each pepper with part of the cheese mixture.
Arrange on heatproof... - 32.0851
Hot Taco Sauce
1. In a skillet, add the hot peppers and onion and a few drops of water, and steak stir for five minutes; add tomatoes and juice to it, cover and cook for ten minutes
2. Serve as appropriate - 26.056
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Mexican Style Scrambled Eggs
In a small saucepan combine water, green onions, and sweet pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In a medium bowl stir together egg product, milk, and black pepper.
Stir in... - 39.6393
Biker Billy's Red Hot Pepper Salsa
1) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil, cook cayenne peppers, onion, and red bell pepper over moderate heat for 5 minutes till onion is soft.
2) Stir in ground pepper, salt, and water. Boil the mixture and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
3) Pour... - 34.2814
Zesty Tuna With Mexican Seasonings In Lettuce Cups
1 Preheat the oven to 375°
2 Cut the tortillas into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place the strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
3 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the tomatoes, carrots, scallions and cilantro (if using).
4 Place the tuna in a... - 39.5011
Hot Mexican Chili
Brown meat and onion in large skillet; cook for 20 minutes.
Add garlic; cook 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, cumin powder, chili powder, salt and peppers.
Add a dash of Accent.
In 6 to 8-quart Dutch oven add water; bring to a boil.
Add all other ingredients;... - 38.2982
Mexican Corn And Pepper
This mexican corn recipe is a hot and spicy corn recipe made with whole kernal corn and tomatoes. Cooked along with a medley of peppers with added hot peppers, the mexican corn can be served along with a tossed salad or in a bowl with fresh parsley for... - 33.1368
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 46.4985
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 39.1801
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3972
Mexican Chile Rellenos
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 90.3137
Chile Rellenos Part 1
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. Making something spicy and yummy but the dish will not be complete if you miss watching the Chile Rellenos Part 2. - 103.823
Chile Rellenos Part 2
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. if you haven't watched the Chile Rellenos Part 1 then please do before you watch this video. - 107.294
Mexican-style Pickled Peppers And Jicama
Slice peppers crosswise into 1/2 inch strips; rinse and discard seeds and any interior pulp.
Peel and slice jicama lengthwise into 4 inch long sticks.
In a large mixing bowl combine 4 cups of the water and the salt.
Add peppers and jicama.
Let stand... - 37.7918
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.9509
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 36.3104
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Meatballs With Hot Mexican Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meat balls except the butter and oil, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Knead well with your hands, then form the mixture into about 36 walnut-sized balls and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add... - 43.0414
Hot Mexican Salad
Combine the first 7 ingredients in frypan and saute until lightly browned.
Melt the cheese in a double boiler and stir in the tomatoes.
Combine the lettuce and tomato, then toss with the hamburger mixture.
Add the corn chips and pour the cheese mixture over... - 37.0632
Hot Mexican Cornbread
Combine cornmeal, salt, and baking powder; mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Pour half the batter into a hot, greased 10 1/2 -inch cast-iron skillet; sprinkle evenly with half the cheese.
Pour the remaining batter over cheese; top with... - 28.9268
Hot Mexican Sauce
1) Reserve the liquid from the can, while draining the tomatoes.
2) Chop the tomatoes and set it aside.
3) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place onion, green pepper and celery to sauté for a while.
5) Add chopped tomatoes,... - 47.826
Hot Mexican Rice
Heat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Mix first 5 ingredients with oil in skillet; cook in oven 3 minutes, stirring several times.
Add meat, cook in oven 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover, cook in oven 9 to 10 minutes.
Let... - 38.4925
Mexican Hot Dish
Cook the hamburger and onion with seasonings until brown, then drain off excess fat.
Add the taco sauce and soups and mix well.
Line an 8 x 14-inch pan with foil, leaving enough on ends to fold back over pan.
Break 4 tortillas into small pieces and place in... - 38.4527
Mexican Hot Dip
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in green pepper and taco seasoning mix.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in cheese, beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno relish.
Microwave,... - 39.2206
Mexican Hot Pot
1. Heat oil in stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, oregano and cumin; mix well.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chick-peas, pinto beans, corn and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3.... - 36.7494
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Soak hot peppers in water until softened; drain.
Saute garlic in olive oil in large saucepan; remove garlic with slotted spoon.
Reserve 1 cup chicken broth.
Process garlic with bell peppers and remaining chicken broth in several batches in blender.
Return to... - 45.6119
Mexicali Hot Dogs
Mexicali Hot Dogs is a delicious Mexican cuisine. Mexicali Hot Dogs gets its taste from frankfurters flavored with mustard and hot pepper. Mexicali Hot Dogs is loved by many across the world. - 34.0219
Grilled Amberjack With Pepper Corn Salsa
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 40.3153
Grilled Amber Jack With Pepper Corn Salsa
1. Place corn on a baking sheet; bake at 450° for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a bowl. Add peppers and next 4 ingredients.
2. Brush steaks with soy sauce. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over hot coals. Place steaks on... - 32.2571
Cheese & Peppers Tortilla Soup
In a large skillet, fry tortilla slivers in 1/4 cup oil until browned; drain on paper towels.
Saute bell peppers in oil remaining in skillet; drain on paper towels.
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil to skillet.
Add tomatoes, onion and garlic; saute until soft.
Add... - 40.8689
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Hot N' Spicy Salsa
1) Chop tomatoes, onion, and peppers.
2) Put the vegetables in a bowl.
3) Add lime, garlic, and parsley to it.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Keep at room temperature for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
6) Serve with blue tortilla corn... - 40.3966
Grilled Chicken With Hot Salsa
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up the cooking time.
2. Season the chicken with celery salt and cayenne, brush with oil and grill for about 15 minutes.
3. For the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons. Finely... - 40.2982
Red Pepper Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the thoroughly with salt and flour. Place it in a single layer in a large-sized baking pan.
3) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. Stir in the 1 cup water and add the remaining... - 43.6131
Hot Chili Con Queso
In skillet saute garlic and onion in oil for about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and chili powder.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add tomatoes, chilies and peppers and continue cooking until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Over low heat, gradually add the... - 40.0691
Red And Green Pepper Beef
1) In a skillet, heat oil and saute peppers till soft.
2) Remove onto a hot platter and keep warm.
3) Add steak into the skillet and turning once, cook for 5 minutes on each side till the steak is cooked as desired.
4) Slice the steak and arrange... - 41.8044
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 39.1883
Mexican Chili Sauce
Put all ingredients in a large pot and cook very slowly; simmer for about 2 hours.
Stir regularly to prevent burning.
Seat in hot sterilized jars. - 31.2584
Caldo Con Queso
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil water, green chili peppers, tomato, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Blend in the evaporated milk, condensed cream of potato soup, and condensed cream of onion... - 41.1523
Mexican Lentil Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 5 minutes or until render.
Add parsnips and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 39.095
Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice; chill.
For the sauce combine onion, garlic, green peppers, hot peppers, chili powder, and catsup; set aside.
In a frying pan, melt butter and lard; fry tortillas until light brown on both sides; set each on a heated... - 36.6749
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 97.4835
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Take a roasting pan and coat bottom of the pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
3. In the roasting pan, put in the peppers, tomatoes, and garlic, and toss the vegetables to coat with the oil.
4.... - 47.4583
Cooking Padrone Peppers
Are you wondering how to cook padrone peppers? Here is an excellent idea offered by this video, just pan fry and season them with salt. Watch this video and make these peppers that would turn out to be amazing. You would definitely enjoy if you are really... - 101.469
Betty's Stoplight Peppers And Cheese Quesadillas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her colorful and tasty Stoplight Peppers and Cheese Quesadillas Recipe. This is a flavorful blend of peppers and cheese in a crispy tortilla shell--and easy to make! - 0
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 47.807
Cheese And Peppers Quesadillas
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Cheese and Peppers Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Betty shows how to prepare the finest cheese... - 105.571
Hot And Spicy Pork Burritos
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, and stir well. Trim fat from chops. Add chops to dish; cover with foil, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 to 24 hours, turning chops occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Bake chops in... - 34.211
Hot Chilli Chicken Fajitas
Soak eight 15 cm bamboo skewers in water overnight.
Mix together the chilli oil, chilli powder, paprika, sugar and the lime zest and juice in a shallow non-metallic dish.
Cut each chicken breast lengthways into 6 strips.
Add to the chilli mixture and stir... - 43.0185
Easy Asian Salsa
Hey folks! here is a wonderful Asian salsa you are looking forward as an accompaniment to your crisps. Here the chef has picked up a few freshly chopped vegetables nicely blended them in hot chili sauce. This quick and easy hot salsa is amazing and worth... - 77.3716
1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and salt and toss to mix well
2. Cover and let stand overnight.
3. Drain the mixture, squeezing out as much liquid as you can.
4. Turn into an earthen-ware crock or large glass jar.
5. In a stainless steel or... - 44.8727
Queso Blanco Salsa
Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan.
Gently heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Serve hot on warm dishes, or chill for 30 minutes to use as a dip for chips or crudites.
Refrigerated and tighdy sealed, Queso Blanco Salsa will keep for about 2... - 28.8823
Guacamole Salad With Veggies
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With torn lettuce, line a serving platter. Top the lettuce with the avocado mixture and serve immediately. - 37.0656
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 40.5601
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Tomato Pepper Salsa
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, lime juice and cumin; season with salt, pepper and a generous amount of hot pepper sauce to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use. - 24.1011
1. In bowl, mix well combining onion, basil, sugar, tomatoes, garlic, green and yellow peppers and hot green and chili peppers and season with salt to taste.
2. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
3. Use as desired. - 34.5221
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 31.4354
Chicken And Peppers
1. In a skillet, heat the oil.
2. Stir fry the chicken until evenly browned.
3. Add the ginger juliennes and red peppers. Sauté with the chicken for a few minutes.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Just before serving, add the yellow pepper and... - 39.954
Vegetarian Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 38.071
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 116.695
Mango Rum Pepper Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a cover & stir well. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors blend. Will keep covered for 3-4 days.
If you like this recipe and want to see more just like it, or to purchase a bottle of Tortuga Rum or their... - 30.4499
Tomato-pepper Bream Soup
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes and peppers, and cook until peppers are limp.
Add broth and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Stir in milk; add salt and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Mix in cheese and ladle soup... - 31.0389
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
Fish Fillets With Corn Salsa On Red Pepper Sauce
1. For making Red Pepper Sauce:
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, carrot, celery, red peppers, tomato and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Bring to boil adding stock, potato, hot pepper flakes, bay leaf and... - 43.4311
Flank Steak With Peppers
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak... - 44.2175
Chili Seared Salmon With Sweet Pepper Salsa
Combine first 13 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Let stand at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon Salt, and black pepper; rub evenly over Salmon fillets.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat... - 32.1269
Snapper With Red Pepper Salsa
1) Broil the red peppers about 4 inches from the heat turning until blackened on all sides.
2) Set aside until cool enough to handle.
3) Cut in half, discard the cores and seeds; dice the flesh.
4) In a bowl, add the parsley, coriander,... - 43.5813
Pepper Chile Con Queso
Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and chili powder and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and chilies and continue cooking until thickened,... - 40.7505
Sweet Pepper Salsa Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions; set aside.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Cook mushrooms, sweet pepper, and onion in the hot oil about 5 minutes or... - 41.2117
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 42.5591
Huevos Rancheros With Sweet Pepper Relish
Pamper your loved ones with a hearty, satisfying breakfast with eggs, salsa and corn tortillas. Look at this video for an excellent huevos rancheros recipe with fried eggs served on corn tortillas and topped with a sweet pepper salsa. This is the best... - 127.025
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
Hot Egg Salad Mexicano
Hot Egg Salad Mexicano is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Hot Egg Salad Mexicano! - 33.1589
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 35.4693
Hot Taco Sauce
This Hot Taco Sauce received such rave reviews from all. I self rate this Hot Taco Sauce recipe with a 5 star. Its time you tried this out! - 23.432
Tangerine Hot And Sour Sauce
To make the tangerine sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the jalapeno, ginger and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the tangerine juice, sugar, wine and salt, and simmer to reduce the sauce by half.
Remove the pan from the heat, strain the sauce, and... - 45.4317
Bean Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Drain beans, put them in a saucepan with water to cover and bring to boil. Boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and pepper and stir fry... - 33.9811
Hot Salsa Filled Sole
1. First make the salsa. Peel the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone. Chop finely and place in a small bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes to the mango together with the onion and sugar.
2. Cut the top of the chilli. Slit down the side and discard the... - 34.7373
Barbecued Hot Dogs
Be in be summer barbecue or winter bonfire, your celebrations are incomplete with these barbecued bangers. Betty demonstrates a simple barbecued hot dog recipe that is tangy, tasty and comes loaded with spices. Treat yourself to this lip-smacking delight by... - 106.43
Hot Cheese Hominy
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 In a large skillet, melt butter and saute onion in it for 5 minutes.
4 Add in the next 6 ingredients along with 1/2 cup cheese.
5 Mix well.
6 ... - 42.8749
Garbanzo Hot Pot
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Stir in garbanzos, chicken broth, tomato, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and bay leaf.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered,... - 33.5444
Chilli Hot Pot
1. Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3. Stir it into the tomato soup.
4. Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5. Add... - 42.5105
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 39.8382
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 46.3107
It's Hot Chicken Wrap
Many of you love chicken wraps, but how many of you want it to be really hot? This special recipe is only for them. Follow the easy instruction and make your chicken wraps quite hot and spicy, so that you don't need to share it with any of your friends. - 110.944
Cumin Chicken With Hot Citrus Salsa
1 For salsa, in a small mixing bowl combine the tomatoes and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain; chop tomatoes. Peel and chop the orange, reserving about 2 teaspoons of the juice. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomatoes, chopped orange, reserved... - 31.3854